Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Schedule
I dont think anyone will lead the team at all...i think that the girls will have to work as a team if they want to achieve anything...this is a group of young and talented girls with a lot of skills...and no doubt in a couple of years a leader will probably step forward...but for right now i look at all of them as a part of a team and as for ericka no doubt at all she has some skills but she might not even play high skl ball and she is only in 8th grade
"Basketballer" Wrote:The best team they had lol.. was the one that won district and won the first game of regionals and lost to JCHS by 2 who went onto win it

I agree :rock: :Cheerlead lol Confusedtickoutt
I still believe Ashley was fouled on the last shot
i do 2 ....
Ericka Moore is definitely no offensive threat and never will be....her shot is ugly to put it best...i must give credit where credit is do tho....when it comes to playing hard and giving 100%, this is the girl u want on your team...however speed and agression can only get u so far....at some point, a lack of talent will ultimately catch up with u....out of all their young talent, moore is hands down the worst....if any young talent should be praised, it should be hall and tuttle who are undoubtedly the two most talented players on the team....andrea conn and bre jackson are even much better than ericka........whoever said she could make an impact needs to learn about the game of basketball......
Ashley was fouled on that last shot.
I believe she was too, I would sit and watch that game tape over and over again...lol
whats there record so far
"sf_football" Wrote:whats there record so far

1-4