Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top players for each team in the 53rd
what do you think
baseballfan24 Wrote:what do you think

I think you are Blake King
bsm2008 Wrote:I think you are Blake King

You need to read rule 13.
i would have to say zack mullins from kcc has to be one of the best... great bat and great glove.. all you can say..
i would say king and potter for kcc..king one of the best cathers in the 14th and potter one of the best pitchers in the region
king and potter for kcc
Is King even eligible?
yea king has been eligible for a while now. the only one that didnt get eligible is blake smith
Nate Adams, Tanner Sexton, Michael Watts, and Mckenzie Smith at LCC will dominate this district.
from kcc i would have to go with
Zack Mullins, Evan Potter, Seth Adams, and Blake King... i have watched all of them play and they are great players. i look for all of them to play college ball.. jmo.. idk much about the other teams though...
Big man on campus Wrote:from kcc i would have to go with
Zack Mullins, Evan Potter, Seth Adams, and Blake King... i have watched all of them play and they are great players. i look for all of them to play college ball.. jmo.. idk much about the other teams though...

i agree with potter and king but, adams is kinda iffy. i didnt see him do a lot last year but the talent is def. there.
yea potter and king are def. the top players but mullins is overlooked a little bit. he is very solid at the plate and plays decent infield
Smoke 20 Wrote:Nate Adams, Tanner Sexton, Michael Watts, and Mckenzie Smith at LCC will dominate this district.

Can't argue with that.
The top players in the district are N.Adams, R.Brock, T.Sexton, M.Watts, C. Kincaid, M.Adams, C.Adams, M.Smith, and who ever starts for Letcher Co. They're top I dunno twelve are better then anyone else in the district. Minus maybe Potter he could possibly sneak in the top 8 in the district. However that's not the question at hand. If I read correctly it's the top of each team so we'll narrow it down to say 5 per team. Lets start with the power house that is Letcher Cenral. It's a hard call, really they are simply stacked top to bottom, but I'll give it a shot.

Letcher Co. Central: 1.Tanner Sexton 2. Matt Adams 3. Mike Watts 5.Chase Adams *Honarable Mentions*: M. Smith, N. Adams, R.Brock, C.Kincaid, and the rest.

Jenkins Independent: There short stop is decent other than that not much talent there.

Knott Co Central: 1.E.Potter 2.B.King 3. Z.Mullins 4. S.Adams 5. The Rest of the team is pretty weak.

JBS: 1. Sam Sparkman.........That's about it. (Don't Even know if they'll have a team)

Cordia: No earthly idea, never seen em' play.

Once again let me stress this I'm not "dissing" any kids who I didn't mention or "bashing" on kids when I said there's not much talent there it's just my honest oppinion. (Which I belive is fairly accurate) Also let me say if this was tops in district LCC would hold 9 of the top 10 spots. Sorry KCC fans Sad
Educated Fan Wrote:The top players in the district are N.Adams, R.Brock, T.Sexton, M.Watts, C. Kincaid, M.Adams, C.Adams, M.Smith, and who ever starts for Letcher Co. They're top I dunno twelve are better then anyone else in the district. Minus maybe Potter he could possibly sneak in the top 8 in the district. However that's not the question at hand. If I read correctly it's the top of each team so we'll narrow it down to say 5 per team. Lets start with the power house that is Letcher Cenral. It's a hard call, really they are simply stacked top to bottom, but I'll give it a shot.

Letcher Co. Central: 1.Tanner Sexton 2. Matt Adams 3. Mike Watts 5.Chase Adams *Honarable Mentions*: M. Smith, N. Adams, R.Brock, C.Kincaid, and the rest.

Jenkins Independent: There short stop is decent other than that not much talent there.

Knott Co Central: 1.E.Potter 2.B.King 3. Z.Mullins 4. S.Adams 5. The Rest of the team is pretty weak.

JBS: 1. Sam Sparkman.........That's about it. (Don't Even know if they'll have a team)

Once again let me stress this I'm not "dissing" any kids who I didn't mention or "bashing" on kids when I said there's not much talent there it's just my honest oppinion. (Which I belive is fairly accurate) Also let me say if this was tops in district LCC would hold 9 of the top 10 spots. Sorry KCC fans Sad

i dont think has that many players that are better than everybody else. i will agree with you that they have a lot of solid players but your not giving some of the kids from other schools any credit. potter, king, mullins, and adams are all very solid players and deserve some credit they are just as good as a lot of lcc's team. jbs also has brent hall who could be a solid catcher if somebody would work with him a little bit. other than that you are pretty much right about the rest of the teams.
Educated Fan Wrote:The top players in the district are N.Adams, R.Brock, T.Sexton, M.Watts, C. Kincaid, M.Adams, C.Adams, M.Smith, and who ever starts for Letcher Co. They're top I dunno twelve are better then anyone else in the district. Minus maybe Potter he could possibly sneak in the top 8 in the district. However that's not the question at hand. If I read correctly it's the top of each team so we'll narrow it down to say 5 per team. Lets start with the power house that is Letcher Cenral. It's a hard call, really they are simply stacked top to bottom, but I'll give it a shot.

Letcher...the ones you listed are talented for sure.
Jenkins...ahh, i wont mention that.
KCC...Potter; King are good ball players. never payed attention to mullins. adams is an on and off player IMO
JBS: I agree with sparkman being a solid player. brent hall would be a real good catcher if he was worked with. and justin hall is a great outfielder. ive not heard whether they are having a team or not.
Cordia: no one knows for sure lol
cbb09 Wrote:Letcher...the ones you listed are talented for sure.
Jenkins...ahh, i wont mention that.
KCC...Potter; King are good ball players. never payed attention to mullins. adams is an on and off player IMO
JBS: I agree with sparkman being a solid player. brent hall would be a real good catcher if he was worked with. and justin hall is a great outfielder. ive not heard whether they are having a team or not.
Cordia: no one knows for sure lol

im pretty sure jbs is having a team dont take my word on it though. if they do dont think they have that many players.
fanatic11 Wrote:i dont think has that many players that are better than everybody else. i will agree with you that they have a lot of solid players but your not giving some of the kids from other schools any credit. potter, king, mullins, and adams are all very solid players and deserve some credit they are just as good as a lot of lcc's team. jbs also has brent hall who could be a solid catcher if somebody would work with him a little bit. other than that you are pretty much right about the rest of the teams.

You know I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I've seen LCC play and I've seen everyone on the 53rd play multiple times. Minus cordia, and your wrong LCC is head and shoulders above the 53rd district. Sorry but it's true just look at their past records. They've NEVER been beat by a 53rd team. And I don't understand this bandwagon that is KCC. Letcher beat JBS last year, now a few JBS players go to KCC. But, JBS's best player C.Kincaid goes to Letcher, and Sparkman another top JBS player stays..............So my question is how can potter and king (who have never beat LCC) turn around a bottom feeder like KCC and restore them to glory? It just won't happen, I'm sorry but that's my reasoning if you don't agree then so be it but if you look at the facts KCC doesn't have much of a chance with two good and two decent players. It takes 9 players to fill a baseball diamond not 4. Sorry If I'm Debbie Downer.
Educated Fan Wrote:You know I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I've seen LCC play and I've seen everyone on the 53rd play multiple times. Minus cordia, and your wrong LCC is head and shoulders above the 53rd district. Sorry but it's true just look at their past records. They've NEVER been beat by a 53rd team. And I don't understand this bandwagon that is KCC. Letcher beat JBS last year, now a few JBS players go to KCC. But, JBS's best player C.Kincaid goes to Letcher, and Sparkman another top JBS player stays..............So my question is how can potter and king (who have never beat LCC) turn around a bottom feeder like KCC and restore them to glory? It just won't happen, I'm sorry but that's my reasoning if you don't agree then so be it but if you look at the facts KCC doesn't have much of a chance with two good and two decent players. It takes 9 players to fill a baseball diamond not 4. Sorry If I'm Debbie Downer.

i can understand your logic but ive seen eveybody play in the 53rd too and yea lcc does have some talented players. but lcc beat jbs last year in the district finals on only 1 earned run. the other 2 were on errors by the left fielder. kcc also has some young players that have some talent and have been forced to play out of their normal position last year because of a lack of pitching and infielders. now that you add potter, king, and adams those players can go back to the positions that they are most comfortable in and preform at a higher level because all three of these players are solid pitchers and infielders.
Educated Fan Wrote:You know I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I've seen LCC play and I've seen everyone on the 53rd play multiple times. Minus cordia, and your wrong LCC is head and shoulders above the 53rd district. Sorry but it's true just look at their past records. They've NEVER been beat by a 53rd team. And I don't understand this bandwagon that is KCC. Letcher beat JBS last year, now a few JBS players go to KCC. But, JBS's best player C.Kincaid goes to Letcher, and Sparkman another top JBS player stays..............So my question is how can potter and king (who have never beat LCC) turn around a bottom feeder like KCC and restore them to glory? It just won't happen, I'm sorry but that's my reasoning if you don't agree then so be it but if you look at the facts KCC doesn't have much of a chance with two good and two decent players. It takes 9 players to fill a baseball diamond not 4. Sorry If I'm Debbie Downer.

only comment i have to make is i do not believe kinkaid was JBS' best player last year. within the few games i watched i was more impressed with potter and king...by far.
*Fanatic11*
I'm sorry but we have to face the facts, Letcher Centrals talent and Knott Centrals talent is a whole different level......I meen yea Knott has some good players but none that are college material, where as Letcher Central has 6 or 7 players who will get scholarships, and N. Adams who has already commited with UVA-Wise...
Sure Potter is a great pitcher but come time to play the Cougars he will get a rude awakening.
i didnt say lcc didnt have talented players, they do, but your underestimating the talent of kcc. they dont get near as much recognition as lcc players do.
like i said a lot of the players last year had to play out of position because of a lack of pitching and infielders. this year they will be able play in the positions they are comfortable with and they have a lot more talent in. so dont judge them completely on what they did last year.
I do understand what your saying, they will be 100% better this up coming season but i dont think they will be any match for LCC.
im not saying their going to beat lcc. im just saying its going to be a better game than everybody thinks its going to be.
ok kcc definatly has some players that will play college ball smoke 20.. mullins has already been looked at by morehead and centre.. i talked to hammonds not to long ago and the kid hit .635 last year.. he gets overlooked a lot because his team wasn't very good last year.. and it takes a lot more to hit like that on a bad team cuz they never rlly pitched to the kid.. i saw breathit walk him on 4 straight balls to get to the next hitter even though it walked in a run.. this kid is the real deal.. lcc will see that when they play this year..
To be honest with you i have never heard of the kid...he probably will rack off a few hits off LCC though, the reason being is because Letcher Central will probably pitch there #3 or #4.....This is all they'll need to beet KCC
LCC will put this one away in 5 innings end of story.
Smoke 20 Wrote:To be honest with you i have never heard of the kid...he probably will rack off a few hits off LCC though, the reason being is because Letcher Central will probably pitch there #3 or #4.....This is all they'll need to beet KCC
LCC will put this one away in 5 innings end of story.

if youve never heard of him im guessing you dont pay attention to any team but lcc. and if coach dean is any good...and he is then he will pitch his #1 or #2 pitcher against kcc. kcc is the only team in the district that has a chance of beating lcc, and since the district is seeded this year lcc doesnt want to take a chance at losing a game and giving up the one seed in the district.
still think even if they pitch their #1 that kcc has a chance at beating them.
fanatic11, your living in a fantasy world or something......There is no reason why LCC would pitch Nate Adams against KCC, i can promise you that there #3 can easily put them away......and yes i do know a lot about other teams not just LCC
im not living in a fantasy world at all. and you must be living in a fantasy world if you think lcc's #3 can put away kcc EASY. it would just be logical for lcc to pitch one of their top pitchers in this game since the district is seeded. so if kcc is better than you say they are and beat lcc then lcc could lose the #1 seed in the district. and i dont think coach dean will risk that. so if lcc pitches their #3 then its because lcc used their better pitchers earlier in the week and they are not available for the game. so if he pitches his #3 i will be very suprised and no matter what you say kcc isnt that bad.
I'm saying theyre that bad, I'm just saying that LCC has a great amount of talent this year.