Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 56 - Shelby Valley 45 All 'A'
I do not have a dog in this show but JR Vanhoose was a grreat person and player. Looks like he is going to be a great coach. I hope we can get more coachs with the background of JR in the 15th for both boys and girls.
i guess thats why ur Just A Fan. phelps didnt get any more breaks than valley did.
Phelps is simply the better team right now, Swindall did everything she could for her team no one else was making shots so why wouldn't she score when she's open, Cantrell will make Valley better no doubt. O.K. It was good to see Riley play like we know she can play way to rebound girl, not to mention the POINTS!! Keep playing together Hornets and take this thing home:rockon:

Shelby valley and the Lady Hornets both played a great game.....
the key word here would be probably execution..our girls put it there and stayed with it.. shelby valley at times showed frustration.. the swindall girl did a great job... and yea if you get bank lay-ups don't knock it..
i miss seeing minnie K on the floor..she is an excellent 3 pt shooter.. i've enjoyed watching her from the time she started in jr.high..hope you are on the mend minnie!!
good job on both sides of the ball as far as the refs go..lol they made a few mistakes on both sides...but that's basketball ppl!!
now...LET'S GO LADY HORNETS!!!!!
Mini K played tonight against East Ridge...