Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboy Life Lessons learned from Wyatt
Cowboys stick together, through thick and thin, no matter the odds. We have a new bunch riding with us now and I just wanted to share the wise words and actions that Wyatt shared with me up on Death Valley with us being outnumbered, and things looking pretty bleak. He gazed at me through eyes that had seen untold things with lightning flashing and the thunder rollin and said:

"You know what I always do in a time like this dont you?"

I replied, "No"

He said, "i just look that big ole storm right in the eye and say, give me your best shot pal, I can take it".

He then gave a little wink and charged head on to the line fire all the while shooting to the left and the right, and in front.

I was so inspired that I could not contain myself and set out right beside him in a charge that paved the way for the rest of our cowboys to advance and take out some of the yella bellies who were hold up and not willing to show themselves in the battle.
Here are some Cowboy rules passed down by Wyatt to all Cowboys who endeavor to carry on living the way true Cowboys do.

A cowboy never betrays a trust.
A cowboy always tells the truth.
A cowboy is kind to small children, to old folks, and to animals.
A cowboy is helpful and when anyone's in trouble he lends a hand.
A cowboy is a good worker.
A cowboy is clean about his person and in thought, word, and deed.
A cowboy respects womanhood, his parents, and the laws of his country.
A cowboy is a patriot.
A cowboy will always seek and destroy all those who seek to harm another cowboy or bring shame upon the name of man.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:Here are some Cowboy rules passed down by Wyatt to all Cowboys who endeavor to carry on living the way true Cowboys do.

A cowboy never betrays a trust.
A cowboy always tells the truth.
A cowboy is kind to small children, to old folks, and to animals.
A cowboy is helpful and when anyone's in trouble he lends a hand.
A cowboy is a good worker.
A cowboy is clean about his person and in thought, word, and deed.
A cowboy respects womanhood, his parents, and the laws of his country.
A cowboy is a patriot.
A cowboy will always seek and destroy all those who seek to harm another cowboy or bring shame upon the name of man.
Excellent Madcap. That certainly is the way we live life. The other bunch that play on the other side are the complete opposite and thus get zero respect from us law abiders. Zero respect and plenty of BOOMINNNNNN paint.Big Grin
A Yella Belly could never follow those rules!
Those are a few good rules to follow but the cowardly cowboys have broke just about everyone of them.

First things first is the cowarly cowboys don't know what the truth cause it's not in them.

But I will give you credit for being honest about being kind to old people. Cause your fearfull leader Wyatt is older than dirt
Mongo Wrote:Those are a few good rules to follow but the cowardly cowboys have broke just about everyone of them.

First things first is the cowarly cowboys don't know what the truth cause it's not in them.

But I will give you credit for being honest about being kind to old people. Cause your fearfull leader Wyatt is older than dirt

Our fearfull leader Wyatt who is older than dirt, kicked the holy **** out of MONGO today! I won't say he was your DADDDY! but the Sniper will say he was definitely your UNCLE! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Our fearfull leader Wyatt who is older than dirt, kicked the holy **** out of MONGO today! I won't say he was your DADDDY! but the Sniper will say he was definitely your UNCLE! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I heard Mongo yelling "Uncle" during that duel before Wyatts hopper was empty.