Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economy Woes?
How bad has the economy hurt you? Have you been able to take any steps to a recovery and how? Some thoughts and maybe some suggestions for all.
I have been laid off since the end of November.

2nd time in the last few years this has happened.

Up until then I have never been laid off.

I.M.O. THINGS HAVE GOTTEN SO BAD IN THE LAST (I DON'T KNOW) EIGHT YEARS THAT IT MIGHT TAKE 12-16 TO RECOVER.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I have been laid off since the end of November.

2nd time in the last few years this has happened.

Up until then I have never been laid off.

I.M.O. THINGS HAVE GOTTEN SO BAD IN THE LAST (I DON'T KNOW) EIGHT YEARS THAT IT MIGHT TAKE 12-16 TO RECOVER.

Please, lets not get in a blame game, there would and could be plenty of that from all sides. I would like some positive thoughts and comments on the diffrent ways people are cooping. Hopefully if we stay on our diffrent ways of overcoming and moving forward we can help each other out.
mightydog Wrote:Please, lets not get in a blame game, there would and could be plenty of that from all sides. I would like some positive thoughts and comments on the diffrent ways people are cooping. Hopefully if we stay on our diffrent ways of overcoming and moving forward we can help each other out.
I wasn't blaming any one person it was a lot of people making a lot of bad choices for the country that put us where we are now as a country. TongueirateSho
Bank Reform act of 1999 that deregulated the Banking industry has sparked the economy and recession which we are now in. This, as well as the SEC falling asleep at the watch has spurred one of this nations worst economic woes in it's history.

But, before anyone goes throwing "shoes" at a President, realize that it was not the 43rd President who signed into law the deregulation act that prompted the Banks to offer loans to individuals who could not pay them back!
SuggestionConfusedtop paying proffesional atheletes 180 million over 3 yrs..lol
king360 Wrote:SuggestionConfusedtop paying proffesional atheletes 180 million over 3 yrs..lol

I guess they will stop when we stop shelling out the money to support the Billionaires that are paying the millionaires