•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Rules
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Is a grenade or trip wire on the leg considered out?

Read rules on kill shots, they are the same thing with grenades or anything else
The Sniper Wrote:Read rules on kill shots, they are the same thing with grenades or anything else

There you go Sniper..........why you want to make fun, we all know he can't read. RN09 has to read it to him and Ref has to help RN09 understand it and then they have to ask Amun-Ra if that was right.
Colonel Kill Wrote:There you go Sniper..........why you want to make fun, we all know he can't read. RN09 has to read it to him and Ref has to help RN09 understand it and then they have to ask Amun-Ra if that was right.

Then Amun Ra has to ask Mongo:ape: and after all that they turn to Clamity Jane and Johnny Ringo for Confirmation...:lmao:
TATE_64 Wrote:Then Amun Ra has to ask Mongo:ape: and after all that they turn to Clamity Jane and Johnny Ringo for Confirmation...:lmao:

:thatsfunn and by then they forgot what they were all trying to do so they start over.
Colonel Kill Wrote::thatsfunn and by then they forgot what they were all trying to do so they start over.
Sounds about right
We need an out of bounds line too, some one needs to invest there time and tie up some markers.
Gee O boys I am so sorry. Lol
JackFrost Wrote:We need an out of bounds line too, some one needs to invest there time and tie up some markers.

I agree cause some of YOUR Yella team will run all the way to both Pike & Knott Counties when the Cowboys come after them!
Both players in a duel should have the same color paint and it should be a bright one that shows up good. This way there will be little disagreement about someone getting hit in the chest or not. Most of us have camo on and a green or another dim color will not show up like pink or orange.
Mongo Wrote:Both players in a duel should have the same color paint and it should be a bright one that shows up good. This way there will be little disagreement about someone getting hit in the chest or not. Most of us have camo on and a green or another dim color will not show up like pink or orange.

Your paint is not showing up because you have not HIT ANYONE.
Mongo Wrote:Both players in a duel should have the same color paint and it should be a bright one that shows up good. This way there will be little disagreement about someone getting hit in the chest or not. Most of us have camo on and a green or another dim color will not show up like pink or orange.
I am so sorry everyone. I didn't know it would be this bad or I would have moved into some of those shots mongo was flinging in my direction with my head. Being my nephew at sometime an uncle has got to help out and I didn't do my job. Once again I sincerely apologise for having to put all thru the whinneyville posts by Mongo. From an Uncle's love, Wyatt:1:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I am so sorry everyone. I didn't know it would be this bad or I would have moved into some of those shots mongo was flinging in my direction with my head. Being my nephew at sometime an uncle has got to help out and I didn't do my job. Once again I sincerely apologise for having to put all thru the whinneyville posts by Mongo. From an Uncle's love, Wyatt:1:

Classy move Wyatt! Sometimes you just have to be the better person! Your a positive example for all of us Wink
If your hit in the kill area (head or torso) your out whether it busts or not.....a couple guys said yesterday they don't play that way. I know sometimes it hard to tell if you've been hit especially for the ones that wear the vests when we get hit in the back but if you get shot & know it & stay in cause it didn't break that's breaking the rules. We'll have to start playing like Wyatt said & go with the head shot only. We need to decide & make it clear. Also if someone is walking away from the firefight with their hands up you should know they're out.....I got shot 5 times yesterday walking out with my arms up (3 times under my arms).
Johnny Ringo Wrote:If your hit in the kill area (head or torso) your out whether it busts or not.....a couple guys said yesterday they don't play that way. I know sometimes it hard to tell if you've been hit especially for the ones that wear the vests when we get hit in the back but if you get shot & know it & stay in cause it didn't break that's breaking the rules. We'll have to start playing like Wyatt said & go with the head shot only. We need to decide & make it clear. Also if someone is walking away from the firefight with their hands up you should know they're out.....I got shot 5 times yesterday walking out with my arms up (3 times under my arms).
I think the head shots are best and I am sorry Ringo I shot six times at you and must have accidentally missed you once.Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:If your hit in the kill area (head or torso) your out whether it busts or not.....a couple guys said yesterday they don't play that way. I know sometimes it hard to tell if you've been hit especially for the ones that wear the vests when we get hit in the back but if you get shot & know it & stay in cause it didn't break that's breaking the rules. We'll have to start playing like Wyatt said & go with the head shot only. We need to decide & make it clear. Also if someone is walking away from the firefight with their hands up you should know they're out.....I got shot 5 times yesterday walking out with my arms up (3 times under my arms).

Unfortunatley Johnny Ringo is right! if your hit in the kill zone (Front or Back of the head or torso) you are out whether the ball busts or not. We are all on our honor! There have been times when I would have sworn I've hit people in the kill zone, from less than 30ft even, and they stayed in! Now maybe they didn't feel it (which does happen sometimes when the adrenaline is pumping and you are heavily clothed) or maybe they were only hit with the splatter, or maybe they were hit in their equipment and didn't feel it, or just maybe the Sniper's eyes aren't has good as they used to be. I've also had people point out to me, more than once, that I was hit in the kill zone, but I never felt it and didn't know it. I've even had bruises from paintballs and not know how they got there. Bottom line is sometimes these things happen and it's really hard to tell from over 100ft away or even 30ft away what really happens. Especially through a half fogged up mask with paint splatters on it while running through the hills, the trees, the brush, etc...... No one is perfect, but for the sport of it, both sides --- if your hit in the kill zone admit it and call yourself out! :Thumbs:

Oh ya, the Sniper was shooting at you too Ringo! Big Grin

trust me your not the only one that has gotten absolutly lite up after being put out. I have also probably shot at some people that didnt let us know to well they were out. It happens though.

I quite using moster balls ( only had 1 box) and havent had a problem with paint not breaking.
Yeah, the first weekend I played, I had my mask off with my gun up and was still getting shot.....

I also agree, if you get hit in the kill area call yourself out...
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, the first weekend I played, I had my mask off with my gun up and was still getting shot.....

I also agree, if you get hit in the kill area call yourself out...

I remember that ! :lmao:
Just about ready to start firing back...haha
I got shot in the first game while charging at 6 yella bellys once in the leg that broke and once in the chest that did not break but called myself out. It is a game and we are all out there to have fun so the honor system is a must. I know we are all very competitive but we've got to have honor, so call yourself out.

After I was out I was sitting by a tree gun down and mask up and got shot.
This week we may need a neutral zone for people to go when they get shot. Because theres probable going to be more there than normal and it could get confusing. The Sniper wouldn't want to see Johnny Ringo to get shot anymore when he's out Big Grin

Probably need to start raising your gun too when your out. It's easier to see than just raising your hands.
The Sniper Wrote:This week we may need a neutral zone for people to go when they get shot. Because theres probable going to be more there than normal and it could get confusing. The Sniper wouldn't want to see Johnny Ringo to get shot anymore when he's out Big Grin

Probably need to start raising your gun too when your out. It's easier to see than just raising your hands.

My gun was raised, you shot at me when I was sitting at the bottom of the hill working on a gun after I was out the first game:devilflam
[quote=Johnny Ringo]My gun was raised, you shot at me when I was sitting at the bottom of the hill working on a gun after I was out the first game:devilflam[/QUOTE

I didn't see your gun raised Rolleyes Sorry old friend Big Grin
Some rules we have so far

Duels

• 10 paces turn and fire
  • 20 paintballs in each gun
  • No dueling without a mask
  • Most kill shots wins the duel
  • If winner is not obvious then a vote will be taken

Kill Shots in Matches

Your out if
  • Shot above the waist and between the shoulders in either the front or back
  • Shot in the head
  • Doesn't matter if paintball busts or not
  • WHEN OUT, Call yourself out "LOUDLY", raise your hands and gun in the air and walk to the neutral zone

WE ARE ALL ON OUR HONOR!

TEXAS DEATH MATCHES - Has only one rule
  • Only kill shot is a direct head shot

I think those are the rules we've pretty much agreed too so far. Keep the discussion going if anyone else has any ideas
I think those rules should be etched in stone and kept.
Paintball is ok, unless you are in Johnson county where 3 juveys hit 3 volunteers with their paintball gun while they were repairing lines during the ice storm. When I heard this story was sadden by the deterioration of some of our youth.
TheBluesBoys Wrote:Paintball is ok, unless you are in Johnson county where 3 juveys hit 3 volunteers with their paintball gun while they were repairing lines during the ice storm. When I heard this story was sadden by the deterioration of some of our youth.
That is pretty bad. We play up in an isolated place where no one or anything is around. Like anything else- only a few can sometimes give everyone a bad rap.
Yes wyatt you are right, kids I know finds isolated places to play. These boys were out to find trouble. One of the men was injured according to the news. They also caught the boys, maybe this will be life lesson for ten.
I hope they do get a life lesson and hopefully learn from it. People that are out trying to restore power and cleaning up from the storm should never have to go thru something like what the three workmen had to. I hope the one that was injured is going to be ok. Sad.
The Sniper Wrote:Some rules we have so far

Duels

• 10 paces turn and fire
  • 20 paintballs in each gun
  • No dueling without a mask
  • Most kill shots wins the duel
  • If winner is not obvious then a vote will be taken

Kill Shots in Matches

Your out if
  • Shot above the waist and between the shoulders in either the front or back
  • Shot in the head
  • Doesn't matter if paintball busts or not
  • WHEN OUT, Call yourself out "LOUDLY", raise your hands and gun in the air and walk to the neutral zone

WE ARE ALL ON OUR HONOR!

TEXAS DEATH MATCHES - Has only one rule
  • Only kill shot is a direct head shot

I think those are the rules we've pretty much agreed too so far. Keep the discussion going if anyone else has any ideas

I like these rules, Sniper. What about communication after you are out? I know both teams have continued communicating with teammates once eliminated. Should we have communication or not after you are out of the game?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next