•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Rules
I think most people liked the last game Sunday and it was good to mix it up a little. What if we done something similar but have two flags. The Cowoys would place our flag at one end of Death Valley and the yella bellys would place their flag at the other end. The game would be for both teams to capture the other teams flag and the first to do so wins. Just a thought to mix things up. What does everyone else think?
that sounds good i would not mind trying that but they wont leave their flag 2 try 2 get ours
Yeh Id Like to try it like that too.
BigJ Wrote:that sounds good i would not mind trying that but they wont leave their flag 2 try 2 get ours

Yea, you got a point there.
JackFrost Wrote:Yeh Id Like to try it like that too.

I think that way would be pretty fun to try and if no one likes it we don't have to do it again but I think that would make things a little interesting with the groups growing in numbers.
I'd like to have more the games like the last one we played on Sunday...
TATE_64 Wrote:I'd like to have more the games like the last one we played on Sunday...

That was fun. That is what made me think of this because you would have both teams sending people for the flags and crossing some where in the middle.
Some other rules
  • no fully automatic weapons in a duel
  • no bazooka's in a duel

Communication after a kill

Ideally that shouldn't happen, but with radio's and how competitive everyone is, it's just a fact, THAT COMMUNICATION AFTER DEATH, is going to happen. It's just indicitive of the way we play and what we've become as paintballers. The Sniper is guilty of this sin his self. It all started with the famous kill the Sniper had when he killed Amun Ra.

The Sniper was well hidden and allowed 5 Yella Bellies to go by less than 20ft away unharmed, only to deliver 4 shots to the chest and one to the head of Amun Ra. Amun Ra had just upgraded or bought a new gun and was taken out before firing a single shot. Realizing his humiliation, Amun Ra screamed to his teammates, "THE SNIPER'S IN THE DITCH, HE'S COVER UP, SOMEBODY GET OVER HERE AND F@*! HIM UP!!!!!!!!

Ever since that day teams have communicated after death! The Sniper is willing to stop this behavior if everyone else is, but it's up to the whole group!
I like the way everything went Sunday

If it was up to the Sniper we would play at least two traditional games, the way we've always played, with the flags, and then one game TEXAS DEATH MATCH STYLE! (head shot the only kill shot) with the flag in the middle. UNTIL SOMEONE COMES UP WITH SOMETHING WE LIKE BETTER!

But it's not up to the Sniper, it's up to everyone! let us know what you want to do!

The Sniper has realized though that two things are apparent!
  1. this thing we have is growing, and growing fast!
  2. this thing we have is changing somewhat --- and that is good!

The Sniper likes it so much he'll do whatever everyone else wants to do.

The Sniper's suggestion to everyone is to kick this around a little and lets see where it goes. We can always make it better! If you have an ideal then share it. This is fun!
get 2 flags 1 for each team. whoever captures the opposite flag must return it to there own flag to win without being shot.....also put the 1 flag in the middle and 1 team at one end of the holler and the other team on the other side....
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:get 2 flags 1 for each team. whoever captures the opposite flag must return it to there own flag to win without being shot.....also put the 1 flag in the middle and 1 team at one end of the holler and the other team on the other side....

[SIZE="5"]SHUT UP BOY!!!!!

THE ADULTS ARE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE THE SNIPER PIMP SLAPS YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flame: :beg:

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
ahhh kiss it...u asked for opinions and i give it to ya.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:ahhh kiss it...u asked for opinions and i give it to ya.

[SIZE="5"]The Sniper asked for opinions from real mean not little weasely, whinny, wimpy, sniveling, shivering, snotty nosed children!!!!

NOW SHUT AND GO TO BED LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/SIZE]
ok u need to spell check its spelled men not mean...and i'll have u know that im not a little boy. in 18 years old thank you very much
The Sniper Wrote:Some other rules
  • no fully automatic weapons in a duel
  • no bazooka's in a duel

Communication after a kill

Ideally that shouldn't happen, but with radio's and how competitive everyone is, it's just a fact, THAT COMMUNICATION AFTER DEATH, is going to happen. It's just indicitive of the way we play and what we've become as paintballers. The Sniper is guilty of this sin his self. It all started with the famous kill the Sniper had when he killed Amun Ra.

The Sniper was well hidden and allowed 5 Yella Bellies to go by less than 20ft away unharmed, only to deliver 4 shots to the chest and one to the head of Amun Ra. Amun Ra had just upgraded or bought a new gun and was taken out before firing a single shot. Realizing his humiliation, Amun Ra screamed to his teammates, "THE SNIPER'S IN THE DITCH, HE'S COVER UP, SOMEBODY GET OVER HERE AND F@*! HIM UP!!!!!!!!

Ever since that day teams have communicated after death! The Sniper is willing to stop this behavior if everyone else is, but it's up to the whole group!

We're all guilty of it & I don't think it can be stopped but that just part of the fun anyways, especially if people are yelling out where others are that's when we see some movement of people trying to change their location. Besides ...Wyatt ain't gonna stop no matter what, I was yelling out one day up in the valley & he was telling me I couldn't do that cause I was out but.......he was also out & was giving info on his radio at the same time he was telling me to stop.Rolleyes
The Sniper Wrote:I like the way everything went Sunday

If it was up to the Sniper we would play at least two traditional games, the way we've always played, with the flags, and then one game TEXAS DEATH MATCH STYLE! (head shot the only kill shot) with the flag in the middle. UNTIL SOMEONE COMES UP WITH SOMETHING WE LIKE BETTER!

But it's not up to the Sniper, it's up to everyone! let us know what you want to do!

The Sniper has realized though that two things are apparent!
  1. this thing we have is growing, and growing fast!
  2. this thing we have is changing somewhat --- and that is good!

The Sniper likes it so much he'll do whatever everyone else wants to do.

The Sniper's suggestion to everyone is to kick this around a little and lets see where it goes. We can always make it better! If you have an ideal then share it. This is fun!
Sounds good to me..I like the death match idea
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:and i'll have u know that im not a little boy. in 18 years old thank you very much

And the Sniper hopes you remember what happened the last time you ran that "18" year old Sassmouth of yours!

The Snipers believes your 'aligator mouth' wrote a check your little 'butterfly butt' couldn't cash!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
i was 17 then...
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i was 17 then...
Yea, and that was before you became 18 and a good driver. Do what the Sniper said and you won't get shot saturday. I am afraid though that you will get shot no matter what on sunday.:devilflam
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We're all guilty of it & I don't think it can be stopped but that just part of the fun anyways, especially if people are yelling out where others are that's when we see some movement of people trying to change their location. Besides ...Wyatt ain't gonna stop no matter what, I was yelling out one day up in the valley & he was telling me I couldn't do that cause I was out but.......he was also out & was giving info on his radio at the same time he was telling me to stop.Rolleyes
I don't think I was out. Someone just said that. I would never do something underhanded like that. I sure don't remember it if I did.Big Grin
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:ok u need to spell check its spelled men not mean...and i'll have u know that im not a little boy. in 18 years old thank you very much

i think you need 2 use spell check its im 18 not in 18
Nice job BigJ. RN09 should know better by now.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't think I was out. Someone just said that. I would never do something underhanded like that. I sure don't remember it if I did.Big Grin
YOU WERE OUT & YOU DID DO IT, BUT IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME THAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER...... SO SHUT UP TERMITE!!!Big Grin
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Yea, and that was before you became 18 and a good driver. Do what the Sniper said and you won't get shot saturday. I am afraid though that you will get shot no matter what on sunday.:devilflam

o haha u had to bring up the little driving incident didnt ya. and i was 18 when i wrecked thank you.
Some rules we have so far

Duels

10 paces turn and fire
20 paintballs in each gun
No dueling without a mask
No automatic weapons in duels
Most kill shots wins the duel
NO HOPPERS USED AS SHIELDS TO PROTECT YOUR HEAD!
If winner is not obvious then a vote will be taken

Kill Shots in Matches

Your out if
Shot above the waist and between the shoulders in either the front or back
Shot in the head
Doesn't matter if paintball busts or not
WHEN OUT, Call yourself out "LOUDLY", raise your hands and gun in the air and walk to the neutral zone

WE ARE ALL ON OUR HONOR!

TEXAS DEATH MATCHES - Has only one rule

Only kill shot is a direct head shot

I think those are the rules we've pretty much agreed too so far. Keep the discussion going if anyone else has any ideas
I think we need to make a starting point at the bottom of the road where the white truck was parked.....when you pass that point or cross the creek there you need to have your mask down & you should be considered in action and fair game to be shot. We need to make sure everyone knows this & abides by it. what do you guys think?
I am fine with that, Cowboys are fair game where the hill starts up, and yella bellies are game as soon as they leave the parking area....:rockon: Big Grin

But really, yeah I guess we should designate a point, that when you cross it you are fairgame.....
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think we need to make a starting point at the bottom of the road where the white truck was parked.....when you pass that point or cross the creek there you need to have your mask down & you should be considered in action and fair game to be shot. We need to make sure everyone knows this & abides by it. what do you guys think?

:thumpsup:

I've been guilty of this myself! but from now on when the sniper leaves the flat his mask will be down.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think we need to make a starting point at the bottom of the road where the white truck was parked.....when you pass that point or cross the creek there you need to have your mask down & you should be considered in action and fair game to be shot. We need to make sure everyone knows this & abides by it. what do you guys think?

I think we do need a point that mask are on and you are fair game to be shot.
You better have the mask on when you start out with Little Elvis because he will light you up and not know it.Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next