•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Rules
I think another rule should be added, if you are out you cant yell to your team mates to let them know where the other team is located.
JackFrost Wrote:I think another rule should be added, if you are out you cant yell to your team mates to let them know where the other team is located.

I do agree. I talked about that in one of the first couple of pages on this post. I just don't think it can be done. Both teams have done it but as for me I saw the yella bellys doing it the first time I played on 2 seperate times in a day. I have done it a few times since but as you personally know after I was out that last game, I never said anything and walk out to the starting point.
Yeah, Amun Cry ALLDAY is the worlds worst at that.... He was still doing it this past weekend..... I don't do it because I think it ruins the game...but to each his own...:Thumbs:
I agree with Billnz about "EVERYONE" should know the rules when it comes to calling yourself out and then going back in --- MONGO and Cordella tried that once :dontthink Good thing the adults were there corrected them!

As for getting shot after your out --- in the middle of a heated battle, with all the noise, and all the confusion, it's just about impossible to keep it from happening on occasions. However, the Sniper believes there are somethings you can do that may help to increase your chances of not getting shot when your out.

For instance;
  • HOLD BOTH YOUR GUN AND HANDS UP IMEDIATELY! --- AND KEEP THEM UP UNTIL YOUR CLEAR
  • [B]YELL OUT AS LOUD AS YOU CAN "I'M OUT"! [/B] --- alot of people don't say it loud enough
  • Then get as far away from the battle as you can

Now, you can do all these things and still get shot after your out, but I believe these things help. I don't think we'll ever completed stop it from happening every now and then.
:Thumbs:

And the Cowboys are :1:
Billnz28 Wrote:Ok guys we need to clarify the rules a little esp for some of the new guys.

If you call yourself out for any reason IE (out of balls, out of air, gun malfunction) then you are out of the game till next game same as being shot.

Now its ok to borrow air from some one or balls or even a gun but you cant call time out till you get one better hope you get it figured out before someone shoots you. The reason for this is we had a incident and I guess it needed to be clarified,

Second- Alot of people are getting shot many times after being put out. Though sometimes its because the guy being shot at isnt clearly letting anyone know he is out, Then some time people arent paying attention and shooting the **** out of people when the clearly are.

So if you are shot yell your out, hold your hands up and walk out of your cover. and guys please pay attention and try not to shoot people that are clearly out just because you arent paying attention.

Yeah I don't know what happened down there that on game Me & Bill and about 4-5 others were out standing there talking & someone lit a few of us up & just glad I only got shot in the chin & not in the eye.:redboxer:
Thats no good.....
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Yeah I don't know what happened down there that on game Me & Bill and about 4-5 others were out standing there talking & someone lit a few of us up & just glad I only got shot in the chin & not in the eye.:redboxer:
I was aimin for your lip!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Yeah I don't know what happened down there that on game Me & Bill and about 4-5 others were out standing there talking & someone lit a few of us up & just glad I only got shot in the chin & not in the eye.:redboxer:
Yeah that was very dangerous, could have really hurt Ringo permanently
We need to keep both arms in the air with our gun when we get shot and yell out loud. I don't enjoy getting shot after the fact and certainly would never intentionally shoot anyone that is out. Calamity was shot that day in the lip and was really a danger to her. It's just a game and amongst friends or anyone for that matter it is not worth the risk.
I have never played with you guys before so i don't know how you play but i have a suggestion that i haven't seen anyone make. Chrono your markers (guns) under 300 fps (feet per second). All of your masks currently on the market have their lenses rated at 300fps. My team, and all tournements we ran, always required that players chrono at 280 fps. Not only might it save your lenses from shattering and putting out an eye, but it also reduces the amount of paint that breaks in your barrel and causes paintballs to fly straighter and not curve.

Another side note... If you are having trouble with your lenses fogging, look into thermal lenses for you mask. I wear glasses so I deal with fog on many levels. After switching to thermals it reduced the frustration alot.
JackFrost Wrote:I think another rule should be added, if you are out you cant yell to your team mates to let them know where the other team is located.

In speedball if a player talks from the "dead box" (the place you go after you've been hit) the player's team receives a penalty, which is removing another player that is closest to the player that is talking.
Thanks Pirate. I think all of the guys on The Cowboys team have the guns set at about 280 because some of the other guys mommies get mad if their babies are in danger. Is The Ref and RN09 still playing?:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Thanks Pirate. I think all of the guys on The Cowboys team have the guns set at about 280 because some of the other guys mommies get mad if their babies are in danger. Is The Ref and RN09 still playing?:devilflam

Yes Wyatt i am playing. now as far as the ref i dont know :goofy:
Hey guys, i played with you guys once last year and had a blast, I'll be try'in to come play more this year alot more, but we do have alot of players here in Pike Co. that play, and would like to come play there and would like for you guys to come here and play too
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)