Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paint Ball Team Photo Wallpaper
I didn't like em.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I didn't like em.

Who cares if you didn't like'em.
Nice job QQ.
Nice photo, cant wait to play.
The Gobbler Wrote:Nice photo, cant wait to play.
When Sunday is all said and done.... you'll wish you hadn't played...:lmao:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Who cares if you didn't like'em.

I care...If Wyatt dont like them, then I am sure of it....I hate them.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I care...If Wyatt dont like them, then I am sure of it....I hate them.

You remind me of the little dog in the cartoon that follows the big dog around trying to impress him........."What do you want to do now Spike huh huh huh, you want me to catch you a cat Spike huh huh, you want me to get you a bone Spike huh huh do ya pal, I'll get that for ya Spike. Spike's my hero.. :lmao:
Glad to see you back on BGR again Ringo! Just make sure and watch that sassmouth, cause seems like the Mad Cap blew you right up that Wildcat's @$$ the last time you opened it!

:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Glad to see you back on BGR again Ringo! Just make sure and watch that sassmouth, cause seems like the Mad Cap blew you right up that Wildcat's @$$ the last time you opened it!

:lmao:

Like I said in the other thread, if he's got the guts to duel me again the job will be finished this time.....Come on in boys the water is fine.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Like I said in the other thread, if he's got the guts to duel me again the job will be finished this time.....Come on in boys the water is fine.
You called down the thunder Ringo and now you got it. Duel with the Madcap sunday at one and if you don't show it is a unconditional CSF.:devilflam
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Like I said in the other thread, if he's got the guts to duel me again the job will be finished this time.....Come on in boys the water is fine.

Get your head out of thats Wildcats @$$ Ringo!!!!! :devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You called down the thunder Ringo and now you got it. Duel with the Madcap sunday at one and if you don't show it is a unconditional CSF.:devilflam

I already posted that I wouldn't be there Sunday & the Sniper has suggested to take the week off....... the duel will be next week.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I already posted that I wouldn't be there Sunday & the Sniper has suggested to take the week off....... the duel will be next week.

WHY????? would the MC give you another shot????? The Mad Cap has nothing to prove with Ringo! He can duel if he wants too, but the Sniper's advice would be for Ringo to have a few duels, win them, and then let Ringo have another shot! PROVE YOUR RINGO!!!
The Sniper Wrote:WHY????? would the MC give you another shot????? The Mad Cap has nothing to prove with Ringo! He can duel if he wants too, but the Sniper's advice would be for Ringo to have a few duels, win them, and then let Ringo have another shot! PROVE YOUR RINGO!!!

Well first of all he didn't win it fair & square.....he definately & most obviously had more than 20 paintballs loaded in his gun (I mean I had 28 in mine but who's counting)he shot 15 seconds after I ran out.....and I had to use a borrowed a gun. So let's do it right & see who wins.......I guaran****tee it won't be MC!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well first of all he didn't win it fair & square.....he definately & most obviously had more than 20 paintballs loaded in his gun (I mean I had 28 in mine but who's counting)he shot 15 seconds after I ran out.....and I had to use a borrowed a gun. So let's do it right & see who wins.......I guaran****tee it won't be MC!!!

:lame:

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:
As in past posts I have always tried to remain neutral when there is a duel and especially when I have the votes counted. The Madcap did win Ringo and this was according to everyone present. I don't think we need to get Johnny Tyler back out to defend himself week after week after week. He proven his metal. I'd like to see a couple of Yella Bellies duel just to get a good laugh when they are shooting each other in the back. This excludes Calamity of course because she did duel the Madcap to a draw under very extreme conditions with Mongo watching and tearing up and all.TongueirateSho :Sad04:
I heard some of the guys didn't get a poster that wanted one I'll bring about 10 more Sunday.
The Sniper suspects there will be a lot of people there this weekend. So the Sniper will bring the camera. Whether or not we take group pictures is up to everyone. The Sniper will probably take a few just for his own keepsakes and myspace, but I'm talking about a group picture for everyone (like last timewe took pictures). The Sniper thought it might look better if we took a picture with all the players this weekend. IT'S UP TO YOU GUYS! Let me know