Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Jim Carrey Movies
My favorites has to be Bruce Almighty, Dumb and Dumber, and Ace Ventura Pet Detective.
Dumb and Dumber is my fav.
dumb and dumber and liar liar
Most definately Liar Liar, and The Cable Guy.

XD
gotta be "me, myself, and irene"
Yes Man, The Grinch, Fun with D*ick and Jane,
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This guy is not funny.
Dumb and Dumber
Liar Liar!
Aslan Wrote:This guy is not funny.

And you got your humor out of a cracker jack box, correct?
Dumb and Dumber and ace ventura, i could care less about the rest of his movies.
PC_You_Know Wrote:And you got your humor out of a cracker jack box, correct?

Haha
The guys not funny.
Sure, he can make a few weird faces.
He's not funny.
Ima hater.
Fun with **** and Jane, Bruce Almighty, & Liar Liar
Ace Ventura
Liar Liar
The Number 23
Dumber and Dumber

There's more, but thats all I can think of off the top of my head.
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective... or Dumb and Dumber!
Liar Liar is my favorite, but how many of you remember Once Bitten. I was a fan of Once Bitten because of Lauren Hutton, who was a HOT older woman. I never realized it until much later that it was Jim Carey who was the leading man in the vampire spoof. The was probably one of Jim's ver first movies.
I loved Jim in In Living Color, even though I wasn't alive to see it on regular TV
Liar Liar
As far as comedy goes, the classics Dumb and Dumber along with the Ace Ventura series. The Number 23 was a great movie though. I want to go watch it again right now buuuuut too much homework. Thanks for reminding me of that though, LOVED that movie.

thetribe Wrote:As far as comedy goes, the classics Dumb and Dumber along with the Ace Ventura series. The Number 23 was a great movie though. I want to go watch it again right now buuuuut too much homework. Thanks for reminding me of that though, LOVED that movie.

Great movie, one that I would shell out the money to go see, but once the DVD came out, couldn't get enough of it.
Cable Guy
Ace Ventura is one of my favs (both movies) but Dumb and Dumber are pretty good too, I also like his non comedic movies as well.