Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins
Really? Oh, didn't think so!! Big Grin
I win! lol
again!
Jshort5 Wrote:Really? Oh, didn't think so!! Big Grin

In the immortal words of Ric Flair "the nature boy" : "To be the man you gotta BEAT the man!!!!!!!!"

Right now i'm the man.
And now im the woMAN! lol
:lmao:
Tatertot Wrote:And now im the woMAN! lol

:lmao:

Funny. But you are still behind!!!!!!!!!
i win now
I wanna thank everybody for their continued support of myself throughout this thread, well it's all wrapped up now! Mr. Midee could you go ahead and close 'er up! Big Grin
not before I win
Jshort5 Wrote:I wanna thank everybody for their continued support of myself throughout this thread, well it's all wrapped up now! Mr. Midee could you go ahead and close 'er up! Big Grin

You may be young but you have no experience!! I will not quit!!!!!!!
I win
TATE_64 Wrote:I win

Just cause you got a scary looking avatar don't mean you win. The next person that posts here will get a NINJI CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you are gettin a JUDI CHOP.... You Lose...haha
If I was to put my hands in my pockets they'd get me for cancealment of a deadly weapon!!! lol...
TATE_64 Wrote:Well you are gettin a JUDI CHOP.... You Lose...haha

You will be NINJIED even though you don't need NINJIED!!!!!
Just dont do a JUDI CHOP with a NINJI CHOP at the same time because you will lose a limb...haha
Jshort5 Wrote:If I was to put my hands in my pockets they'd get me for cancealment of a deadly weapon!!! lol...

REGLAR CAN OF BACCER>>>> NO SAYS I!!!!!!!!!!!
ninji star
TATE_64 Wrote:Just dont do a JUDI CHOP with a NINJI CHOP at the same time because you will lose a limb...haha

What? It's dont be a judy choppin and a kung-fu kickin and there goes yer leg! And there aint no callin for a one-legged ninjy out there!!!:lmao:
Jshort5 Wrote:What? It's dont be a judy choppin and a kung-fu kickin and there goes yer leg! And there aint no callin for a one-legged ninjy out there!!!:lmao:

I knew it was somthing like that...haha Its been a while since I seen it..Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:What? It's dont be a judy choppin and a kung-fu kickin and there goes yer leg! And there aint no callin for a one-legged ninjy out there!!!:lmao:

Even your NINJETTA can't save you!!!
yeah, cause I win
TATE_64 Wrote:I knew it was somthing like that...haha Its been a while since I seen it..Big Grin

Hey man how can you forget that? Thats a classic! We still imitate ol' Diamond Dave at school! One day we had a absolutely HOT substitute teacher and she bent over and I said out loud. "You see at right yonder? Hard as a rock!!!" Everybody busted out laughing and I think she figured out what I was saying, and at the end of class I asked if she'd be my Ninjetta... Big Grin
Big Grin lol thats pretty funny...

Oh yeah , I win:letsparty
Nope, Im still awake! Big Grin
TATE_64 Wrote:Big Grin lol thats pretty funny...

Oh yeah , I win:letsparty

Yeah, but it's your bedtime junior!! It's time for the adults to post awhile!!! LOL
Didn't you mean to quote mine? Tate's an old man I think... Big Grin
Jk...
I hear ya.... I can stay a lil while longer...haha

So i win
Jshort5 Wrote:Didn't you mean to quote mine? Tate's an old man I think... Big Grin
Jk...

I'm slipping in my older days
Jshort5 Wrote:Didn't you mean to quote mine? Tate's an old man I think... Big Grin
Jk...

Hey now, Not that old....:ChairHit: Just 25...haha
Gahh, isn't it time for you old guys' nurse to come in and feed ya? :p
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next