Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephon Marbury to Celtics?
Knicks guard Stephon Marbury says that the Celtics would sign him if he can reach a buyout with the Knicks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3860891

Would this go well in Boston?
I hope he does go there so that he can get whipped by KG.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I hope he does go there so that he can get whipped by KG.

:p He needs a good whipping.
I hope he does'nt go he will bring a bad attitude to the celtics and mess up the Chemistry they have going there
king360 Wrote:I hope he does'nt go he will bring a bad attitude to the celtics and mess up the Chemistry they have going there

you are right. i agree.. RONDO is THE PG.. don't need NO-STARBURY
mrfootball03 Wrote:you are right. i agree.. RONDO is THE PG.. don't need NO-STARBURY

Agreed. Rondo is the now and the future for the Celtics at the PG spot.
Marbury is washed up anymore anyway
Good, I'm not a fan of the Celtics, and Starbury is the surefire cancer that will tear that team apart. GO CAVS
Marbury is bad for any team. That being said he will be in Boston before the All Star game.
king360 Wrote:I hope he does'nt go he will bring a bad attitude to the celtics and mess up the Chemistry they have going there

Very Good Point.
I don't think the Knicks would do it, purely out of principle.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
If he goes to Boston, that should give the East to LeBron and the Cavs :-) Hopefully they will win it anyways, but if Marbury goes, he will cause problems with Rondo and KG IMO.
Idk if Boston would have him, but I'm sure their is some team who needs him.