Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Amun Ra & Why isn't he playing paintball anymore?
Where is Amun Ra & Why isn't he playing paintball anymore?

Well boys, there it is, there's the million dollar question everyone wants to know the answer too! I've heard nothing but speculation about what's happened to Amun Ra. So let me just share with you some of the things the Sniper has heard. Now remember, before you Yella Bellies get your patties in a bind the Sniper doesn't know if these things are true or not, but these are the top 10 rumors going around about Amun-Ra

1. He's afraid to duel RN-09
  2. He's afraid to duel Ref 37
  3. He's afraid the Cowboy's will hurt him
  4. He's afraid of the new Cowboy members especially Colonel Kill & the Iguana
  5. He's afraid he's lost command of the Yella Bellies
  6. He's afraid all the new Yella Bellies will make him fight from the front instead of the back
  7. He's afraid the Yella Bellies will turn on him for being a Coward and dodging duels with RN-09 & Ref 37
  8. He's afraid to face the Cowboy's and their winning ways!
  9. He's afraid of being called Amun-Run-Away!
  10. He's just afraid
The Sniper Wrote:Where is Amun Ra & Why isn't he playing paintball anymore?

Well boys, there it is, there's the million dollar question everyone wants to know the answer too! I've heard nothing but speculation about what's happened to Amun Ra. So let me just share with you some of the things the Sniper has heard. Now remember, before you Yella Bellies get your patties in a bind the Sniper doesn't know if these things are true or not, but these are the top 10 rumors going around about Amun-Ra

1. He's afraid to duel RN-09
  2. He's afraid to duel Ref 37
  3. He's afraid the Cowboy's will hurt him
  4. He's afraid of the new Cowboy members especially Colonel Kill & the Iguana
  5. He's afraid he's lost command of the Yella Bellies
  6. He's afraid all the new Yella Bellies will make him fight from the front instead of the back
  7. He's afraid the Yella Bellies will turn on him for being a Coward and dodging duels with RN-09 & Ref 37
  8. He's afraid to face the Cowboy's and their winning ways!
  9. He's afraid of being called Amun-Run-Away!
  10. He's just afraid

Id say they are true, no rumors in those 10. come and get it amun ra
:Clap:

He is also afraid Chrissy will disown him if and when he loses to The Ref and RN09 in the Duel........ So in order to keep her he is just staying away...Big Grin:igiveup:

Where oh where has Amun Ra been? :flame::eek:
TATE_64 Wrote::Clap:

He is also afraid Chrissy will disown him if and when he loses to The Ref and RN09 in the Duel........ So in order to keep her he is just staying away...Big Grin:igiveup:

Where oh where has Amun Ra been? :flame::eek:

:lmao:
LOL!!!! I love it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:LOL!!!! I love it.

You can laugh if you want but RN-09 has been talking some heavy $#!* the past two weeks! :eek:
The Sniper Wrote:You can laugh if you want but RN-09 has been talking some heavy $#!* the past two weeks! :eek:
I am sure he has. I am sure you all have.
Well to be honest, we have been wondering why someone who used to drive from Richmond just to play hasn't been there in several weeks. Especially since one of his own teammates called him out weeks ago & his team seems to have fallen apart and went straight to #*!!. I've had your back and I've been trying to take up for you, but it's getting tough!
The Sniper Wrote:Well to be honest, we have been wondering why someone who used to drive from Richmond just to play hasn't been there in several weeks. Especially since one of his own teammates called him out weeks ago & his team seems to have fallen apart and went straight to #*!!. I've had your back and I've been trying to take up for you, but it's getting tough!
LOL yea right you got my back. Looking for a place to stick a knife...lol Seriously past two weeks I could be there. I didnt get from Richmond till today and if it wasn't for the ice storm thats coming i would still be there. But dont worry ole Sniper I will be back this weekend even if I have to use someone else's gun.
Amun-Ra Wrote:LOL yea right you got my back. Looking for a place to stick a knife...lol Seriously past two weeks I could be there. I didnt get from Richmond till today and if it wasn't for the ice storm thats coming i would still be there. But dont worry ole Sniper I will be back this weekend even if I have to use someone else's gun.
Use Cordellas
Amun-Ra Wrote:LOL yea right you got my back. Looking for a place to stick a knife...lol Seriously past two weeks I could be there. I didnt get from Richmond till today and if it wasn't for the ice storm thats coming i would still be there. But dont worry ole Sniper I will be back this weekend even if I have to use someone else's gun.

So your admitting cowardness??????
The Sniper Wrote:So your admitting cowardness??????
haha sorry for the typo. No I couldnt be there. There thats better. i will be there this weekend. I have to leave at 4 something though. i work at 5 or 5:30 this weekend and next. But I figure I can get a coiuple of games in though.
Amun-Ra Wrote:haha sorry for the typo. No I couldnt be there. There thats better. i will be there this weekend. I have to leave at 4 something though. i work at 5 or 5:30 this weekend and next. But I figure I can get a coiuple of games in though.

What typo?
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Use Cordellas

:lmao:
I cant wait to play. We got like 11 more players since I played last. Did we ever start using something to identify each other during games.
YA, you guys are always running the other direction with paint all over you!
The Sniper Wrote:YA, you guys are always running the other direction with paint all over you!
Now thats funny!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Now thats funny!

And 100% the truthBig Grin
Tht is hilarious
As the gang from the movie warriors would say.........AMUN-RA come out and playyyyyaaaa!!!!!!!
Some of our spy's are reporting Amun-Run-Away will not play again this week!
:wtf1:

It's becoming increasingly obvious Amun-Run-Away is not going to play if he has to duel RN-09. :eek:

Amun-Run-Away won't play til he thinks the YELLA BELLIES have a 2-1 numbers advantage either. Sad
The Sniper Wrote:Some of our spy's are reporting Amun-Run-Away will not play again this week!
:wtf1:

It's becoming increasingly obvious Amun-Run-Away is not going to play if he has to duel RN-09. :eek:

Amun-Run-Away won't play til he thinks the YELLA BELLIES have a 2-1 numbers advantage either. Sad

And he still may not show up then because Chrissy won't let him...Big Grin
As if we hadn't heard it all now! Amun-Run-Away has come up with yet another excuse as to why he won't be playing paintball again this weekend Rolleyes This time he would have us to believe he has developed some kind of mysterious eye infection :dontthink When are the Yella Bellies going to wake up and realize Amun-Run-Away has high-tailed it out of Death Valley and isn't coming back. Fact is he's Yella and he doesn't want to face the Cowboys or RN-09 :Angry07:
He is really wanting to swap teams but we had to turn him away....He don't have what it takes to be a COWBOY..... Now he is pouting and not wanting to play..
No Amun-Run-Away doesn't have what it takes to be a Cowboy! No how, no way,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can't even Style & Profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck's up with Amun-Run-Away???????????

He plays once in the last 6 weeks and make a post every 4th day????????

The Sniper remembers when he would drive from Richmond to play and stay on BGR all --- night --- long!!!!!!!!!

Every since the Sniper slapped his sassmouth :blabbermo shut! Amun-Run-Away hasn't been the same!
The Sniper Wrote:What the heck's up with Amun-Run-Away???????????

He plays once in the last 6 weeks and make a post every 4th day????????

The Sniper remembers when he would drive from Richmond to play and stay on BGR all --- night --- long!!!!!!!!!

Every since the Sniper slapped his sassmouth :blabbermo shut! Amun-Run-Away hasn't been the same!
Only reason you won the duel is because you had more team member to vote for you. I played the past two weeks and we didn't play this weekend. We play this weekend I will be there.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Only reason you won the duel is because you had more team member to vote for you. I played the past two weeks and we didn't play this weekend. We play this weekend I will be there.

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

Oh I think we both know the Sniper beat you down, but you keep crying about it just like MONGO cause we love it when you Yella Bellies cry!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!