Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys
I found a good deal on Arm Bands and I ordered 25 blue armbands for our team. The price was 1.50 apiece which isnt bad since they are 5.00 apiece regular. The only colors were blue, orange, and a reserved yellow for you know who. This will help to keep friendly fire to a minimum.

http://www.paintball-discounters.com/get...345par.htm
Yeah, they definitely need to get some yellow ones for there team....
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, they definitely need to get some yellow ones for there team....

I about to reveal new team name, and colors. No longer are we going to insult our team name. TongueirateSho
torQQue Wrote:I about to reveal new team name, and colors. No longer are we going to insult our team name. TongueirateSho
Even more good news lay it on us brother!!:rockon:
torQQue Wrote:I about to reveal new team name, and colors. No longer are we going to insult our team name. TongueirateSho

You guys can change your name to whatever but you will always be

THE YELLA BELLIES to us.

A hippo can paint strips on its back, but that doesn't make him a tiger! He's still a hippo! :lmao:

Your the 'YELLA BELLIES' today, 'YELLA BELLIES' tomorrow, and 'YELLA BELLIES' forever!!!!

Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:A hippo can paint strips on its back, but that doesn't make him a tiger! He's still a hippo! :lmao:

Your the 'YELLA BELLIES' today, 'YELLA BELLIES' tomorrow, and 'YELLA BELLIES' forever!!!!

Big Grin

Exactly....:lmao::Thumbs:
The Sniper Wrote:A hippo can paint strips on its back, but that doesn't make him a tiger! He's still a hippo! :lmao:

Big Grin

AMEN!!!