Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Underwear measurer' gets 44 years
Ben Hawkins, convicted last year of sexually touching young children as he posed as a market researcher who wanted to measure them for underwear, was sent to prison for 44 years today.

Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Robert Ruehlman imposed the maximum sentence possible, despite pleas from Hawkins' attorney, Scott Rubenstein.

At age 16, Hawkins, who lived in Springfield Township, had most of his small intestine removed. Since then, he’s had to feed himself intravenously through a catheter that empties in to his heart.

“It’s very difficult to keep that clean and sterile in a jail setting,” Rubenstein told the judge.

Rubenstein suggested Hawkins be sentenced to house arrest for life while he also undergo sex offender treatment.

“You do scare me,” the judge noted. “You’ve shown that you just can’t live in society.
“I don’t think a person like you can be treated. I don’t want you harming any more children.”

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090.../1055/NEWS
Disturbing.
Sicko. Hope he never comes within 100 feet of another child ever again.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He deserved more
This was strong from the judge and one that made me a fan of immediately:

“You do scare me,” the judge noted. “You’ve shown that you just can’t live in society.
“I don’t think a person like you can be treated. I don’t want you harming any more children.”
Stardust Wrote:This was strong from the judge and one that made me a fan of immediately:

Three Words- CUT IT OFF.

You don't see that anymore- hard *** judges who throw the book at people.

It says at age 16 he had whatever done, but it doesn't say how old he is now?

Also, will he have the chance for parole?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
My opinion is HE's FIXIN TO GET HIS UNDERWEAR MEASURED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Disturbing.

I'll second that.:eek:
Wow
allseasonfan Wrote:My opinion is HE's FIXIN TO GET HIS UNDERWEAR MEASURED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!

Child Molstors don't do too well in prison
OinkOink Wrote:So glad. What a pathetic pathetic man.

His lawyers reason for why he should not be put in jail is that it would be impossible to keep his catheter and tubes clean in a jail. Uhh? He should have thought about that before he fondled kids.

He might have a problem keeping a lot of things clean now
Stardust Wrote:Child Molstors don't do too well in prison

You got my DRIFT, brother!!!
Stardust Wrote:He might have a problem keeping a lot of things clean now

:lmao: