Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could I Play PaintBall?
This might be a stupid thread, but-

I was just curious if it was possible for me to get into my powerwheelchair and roll around and play paintball?

Would probably have to be on an inside arena (not necessarily, but an outside course would have to be dry and flat), but do you think people would be cool with it? I'd be at a huge disadvantage, especially if they made it so they'd only have to shoot my wheelchair and not part of my actual body, but I think it might be kind of cool!

Thoughts?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:This might be a stupid thread, but-

I was just curious if it was possible for me to get into my powerwheelchair and roll around and play paintball?

Would probably have to be on an inside arena (not necessarily, but an outside course would have to be dry and flat), but do you think people would be cool with it? I'd be at a huge disadvantage, especially if they made it so they'd only have to shoot my wheelchair and not part of my actual body, but I think it might be kind of cool!

Thoughts?

I'm sure that it would be possible, I'd be cool with it. I'm sure you'd enjoy getting to blast a few of the so called Cowboys on here.
BFritz Wrote:This might be a stupid thread, but-

Thoughts?
Darn right you could play and only on the Cowboys side of course. I would say you move better than I do anyway so that would put you at a disadvantage watchin out for me. You would love it though and no better feeling than bustin a yellow headed REF or Mongo in the head with their favorite color ( YELLOW ).
:flame:
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd love to have you on our team "The Cowboys" :thumpsup: And Wyatts right too! I'd say you move around better than him Big Grin
You would def be welcome. I will try to find a spot a flat spot that would be big enough for us all and accomodate you as well.
Amun-Ra Wrote:You would def be welcome. I will try to find a spot a flat spot that would be big enough for us all and accomodate you as well.

Yes, I would help anyway I can as well. There are some flat spots on the hill, and we could drive you and your chair on the 4wheeler, (the hills aren't steep) and get you into position. You could also just play for the defensive side (that's the funniest side imo, until we find a total level playing ground), so that you wouldn't have to try and advance up the hill. We play on Sunday's at 1pm. Let us know, and will try to accommodate you.
Let us know man, we'll all try to help & get you in on the battle any way we can.