Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Cheerleaders are State Runners-up!
The Sheldon Clark cheerleaders were the runner-up in the in-game competition at the State All A Tournament. :Clap: I don't know who won.....but I'm SO EXCITED for them! :rockon: Way to go girls!!!! :Thumbs:WOW 4 trophies in one week is some kind of record....hehe.:notworthy
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:The Sheldon Clark cheerleaders were the runner-up in the in-game competition at the State All A Tournament. :Clap: I don't know who won.....but I'm SO EXCITED for them! :rockon: Way to go girls!!!! :Thumbs:WOW 4 trophies in one week is some kind of record....hehe.:notworthy

Congrats!!
way to go
Congrats Cardinals!
Sheldon Clark's cheerleaders were awesome! I was at the games and their arm motions were sharp, stunts were awesome and their tumbling was great! Their floor cheers were very strong as well! They should be very proud of everything they have accomplished this year!

Todd Co. Central won the 1st place trophy. They were incredibly peppy and had a great cheer section to help them out leading the crowd. However, I didn't think their cheers, stunts and arm motions were as strong as SC. During game competition leading the crowd is what it's about and SC didn't have the crowd they needed during the first game in order to lead the crowd well.
Great job SC cherleaders at the All A.:1:
Congratulations To Lady Cards Cheerleaders