Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered all of our equipment (anything we missing) - tell me about paint balls??
TATE_64 Wrote:Marbalizers are $50+ a box for 2000..... I guess I won't be using any of them...haha
LOL I didn't say they was cheap.. They are the best I have used though, hands down.
lol, I ain't spending that much to shoot at you yella bellies...haha
Billnz28 Wrote:Guys if you want a good deal on radios then go see Wally down at bullcreek, tate and I bought our from him for 40 dollars and walmart had them for 60 at that time been about two deer seasons ago, you may have to jew him some but he will come down on the price just offer him something and if he says no then turn to walk off and Ill gurantee he will deal with ya.

Ringo where did you and Chester get those earpeices?

Chester got'em at Bass Pro, but I've seen them on ebay...Radio Shack might have'em Bill you could check there.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Chester got'em at Bass Pro, but I've seen them on ebay...Radio Shack might have'em Bill you could check there.

:thumpsup: got a gift cardfrom there , gonna check now.
torQQue Wrote:That's what josh said. He said that you had a universal barrel (fits different threads)?? that I could try out first.. Is it a 20 or 16 inch? BTW, our guns have spyder threads and all parts are interchangeable/upgradable with JT's, Spyders, Viewloader, and War Games products..

I researched a lot of different low cost but good quality/durable guns. According to the overall reviews at this site
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4866/
they are great beginner/intermediate gun than can be easily upgraded.

I guess/hope they are sufficient. As we get better and more involved we can upgrade those or purchase higher end guns..

The barrel Josh is talking about is a 12 inch barrel with a 2 inch adapter....your stock one is that long.... Anyways I let The great almighty one try it out. You know the guy, hes called THE SNIPER on here. I don't think he would let a YELLA BELLY try it out anyhow...:notworthy:1:Big Grin
I wouldn't give a yella belly air if I had one in a bottle!!!!!!!!

whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!