Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys....
I have experienced a little medical problem here in the past two nights. I had to come to the ER night before last with somekind of eye infection. After going to the eye doctor today, I was told it may have been an alergic reaction to something. Anyways, my eyeball was swollen and red as a beet. Now it is just red as the swelling has went down. The Dr. gave me some some drops to use till Monday. I have to go see him again then. I cant wear my contacts till then on that eye. If my eye is somewhat better by then I will be there to help support my Young Gun teammates, but if it isn't I will have to set out. I will def let you know before then. I may have to use somone's gun but I will be there if at all possible.

I know the Sniper and Bill and Tate will have a field day with this but my eyes come before paintball.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I have experienced a little medical problem here in the past two nights. I had to come to the ER night before last with somekind of eye infection. After going to the eye doctor today, I was told it may have been an alergic reaction to something. Anyways, my eyeball was swollen and red as a beet. Now it is just red as the swelling has went down. The Dr. gave me some some drops to use till Monday. I have to go see him again then. I cant wear my contacts till then on that eye. If my eye is somewhat better by then I will be there to help support my Young Gun teammates, but if it isn't I will have to set out. I will def let you know before then. I may have to use somone's gun but I will be there if at all possible.

I know the Sniper and Bill and Tate will have a field day with this but my eyes come before paintball.

I hope you get well soon. Sounds like the Yella Bellies may be short handed this week. However, next Sunday it's on.
Man I will be there if my eyes eases off. I am dying to play. Plus I want to meet all my new teammates.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Man I will be there if my eyes eases off. I am dying to play. Plus I want to meet all my new teammates.

If all shows, our team will be loaded. You already know me and nick..TR is definitely coming, but I don't think you know him. But you will like him, he is pretty crazy..

Do you have pinkeye or something?
Out of respect for your Mother I will be kind. Hope you get back on track. Ah forget it, you heard that we had some new artillery.Big Grin
Hey boys, I gotta run. It's nearing gametime. Good luck with that eye, and good luck Raiders.
Quote:If all shows, our team will be loaded. You already know me and nick..TR is definitely coming, but I don't think you know him. But you will like him, he is pretty crazy..

Do you have pinkeye or something?
No not pinkeye. Some kind of allergic reaction now my eye is swollen and red.

Quote:Out of respect for your Mother I will be kind. Hope you get back on track. Ah forget it, you heard that we had some new artillery
Thanks...Big Grin I did hear of the tator gun but little do you know I have been shot at with one before so I aint skurred. I just hope yall dont get blown up using it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I have experienced a little medical problem here in the past two nights. I had to come to the ER night before last with somekind of eye infection. After going to the eye doctor today, I was told it may have been an alergic reaction to something. Anyways, my eyeball was swollen and red as a beet. Now it is just red as the swelling has went down. The Dr. gave me some some drops to use till Monday. I have to go see him again then. I cant wear my contacts till then on that eye. If my eye is somewhat better by then I will be there to help support my Young Gun teammates, but if it isn't I will have to set out. I will def let you know before then. I may have to use somone's gun but I will be there if at all possible.

You got that right!
I know how you feel, I have a allergic reaction in one of my eyes, it comes and goes. I have been to the doctor and eye doctor for it. They both said if it was pink eye that it would spread to both eyes but mine never does Mine started over a year and a half ago. I have it narrowed down to One of my dogs, coal dust and cold weather. I think all three will do it though. Mine was really bad when it first started it hurt like **** when I touched my eye it felt really sore.

Mine is actually red as we speak and I didnt even know lastnight and Marylin said your eye looks bad but I have gotten used to it and it dont bother me much now. It used to affect my vision in that eye, It would tear up really bad and just aggrivated the **** out of me but I hardly notice it now. Guess that just being tough and part of being a Cowboy.
We didn't expect you to show Amun Run Away.....
See mine hasn't hurt at all. It was so swollen though that the eye was coming out over the eye lid... These drops are working though. So thats good news. The biggest thing is that I can only wear the one contact till I see Dr. Combs on Monday. Half my vision is gone cause I cant see anything without my contacts. But I can deal with that. The irritation is what I am worried about. If it is still red and stuff I dont want to get out there in the woods and flare it up again. Can't chance that.

Quick question Bill, do you have CO2 now? All my tanks need filled and I wont be able to go to Blaine's tomm.
yeah, he has CO2.....
TATE_64 Wrote:yeah, he has CO2.....
Ok good. I will come up Sunday with my tanks if I am going to play. Might drop pff my gun and see if you guys can figure out what is wrong with it.
If you are up this way tommorrow run up to mom and dads.... We should be there piddleing around with something........ See if we can get that thing working...
TATE_64 Wrote:If you are up this way tommorrow run up to mom and dads.... We should be there piddleing around with something........ See if we can get that thing working...
Well if I had known that I would have brought my gun with me tonite. I am at the g/f's. I dont have to go into work tomm till 5:30. I may try and go get it and run back up here but thats a lot of gas son...lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well if I had known that I would have brought my gun with me tonite. I am at the g/f's. I dont have to go into work tomm till 5:30. I may try and go get it and run back up here but thats a lot of gas son...lol

Thats nothing for a man that makes the cash you do..Wink
TATE_64 Wrote:Thats nothing for a man that makes the cash you do..Wink
Yea right... My paycheck can't even get deposited right now cause Citizen's National's system is down. My paycheck is direct deposit..
Why Amun Ra, :mad: you measly, miserable, mangy, rotten, pathetic, deplorable, low-down, spineless, slithering, scaly, gutless, scum-bagged, egg sucking, cowardly, crusty-headed, rodent-minded, gutter-dwelling, vulture that eats maggots off of two week old kangaroo droppings!!!! Is there no low to which you will stoop in order to avoid dueling RN-09 and fighting the Cowboys! :Angry07: Now you have fabricated an eye condition :Angry07:
The Sniper Wrote:Why Amun Ra, :mad: you measly, miserable, mangy, rotten, pathetic, deplorable, low-down, spineless, slithering, scaly, gutless, scum-bagged, egg sucking, cowardly, crusty-headed, rodent-minded, gutter-dwelling, vulture that eats maggots off of two week old kangaroo droppings!!!! Is there no low to which you will stoop in order to avoid dueling RN-09 and fighting the Cowboys! :Angry07: Now you have fabricated an eye condition :Angry07:
Bub I never lie about being sick or injured. It will always come back ten fold if you do. Anyways your wifey saw my eye so ask her how bad it was.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Bub I never lie about being sick or injured. It will always come back ten fold if you do. Anyways your wifey saw my eye so ask her how bad it was.

Mrs. Sniper said she didn't see anything wrong with your eye and she saw you at work! So if you can work you should be able to play! :Angry07: Everyone knows your dodging RN-09 & the Cowboys!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Mrs. Sniper said she didn't see anything wrong with your eye and she saw you at work! So if you can work you should be able to play! :Angry07: Everyone knows your dodging RN-09 & the Cowboys!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea yea I hear ya...

I will be there tomm. I told Wyatt that it looks like it is getting better so I think I can play tomm.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea yea I hear ya...

I will be there tomm. I told Wyatt that it looks like it is getting better so I think I can play tomm.
[SIZE="5"]
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:letsparty
The Sniper Wrote:YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:letsparty
Buddy thats how I feel too!
Amun-Ra Wrote:Buddy thats how I feel too!

Awesome........ So is that your old Dodge down ther at Chrissy's? If so it would look good with some Red Stripes down it..:devilflamBig Grin
TATE_64 Wrote:Awesome........ So is that your old Dodge down ther at Chrissy's? If so it would look good with some Red Stripes down it..:devilflamBig Grin

If it's his it would have to be Yella stripes Big Grin
haha, I don't own anything Yella...haha,
They sell yella spray paint at the Dollar store in Wheelwright

:lmao: