Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cowboy and Yella bellies IN HERE
I was wondering how many YB were gonna show up this weekend? In all honesty I feel that the numbers will be lopsided this weekend so I would like to get a ideal of how many you will have for this weekend.

I know that when QQ and XX show up the numbers will be pretty even but I would like to have a good battle this weekend.

Ringo try and get a head count of your team to see about how many you will have. Sounds like some wont make it cause of the super bowl, thats ashame to cause its supposed to be very nice battling weather.
:thumpsup: Bill, Wanted To Let You Know That Im Definitely Bringing Three With Me Next Week. I Havent Talk To Qq To See If Those Guys He Ask Are For Sure Comimg Next Week, But I Know These Will Come. This Might Give You A General Idea Of How Many Will Be There Next Week, If All Players Show Back Up That Play This Week. You Can Add Five More For Next Sunday. IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET THE TEAMS PRETTY EVEN IN NUMBERS.
phoeniXX Wrote::thumpsup: Bill, Wanted To Let You Know That Im Definitely Bringing Three With Me Next Week. I Havent Talk To Qq To See If Those Guys He Ask Are For Sure Comimg Next Week, But I Know These Will Come. This Might Give You A General Idea Of How Many Will Be There Next Week, If All Players Show Back Up That Play This Week. You Can Add Five More For Next Sunday. IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET THE TEAMS PRETTY EVEN IN NUMBERS.

Long as the numbers are close Im fine but if its 21 to 12 then thats a little lopsided.Its not up to me just saying. we have quite a few players but Im sure all wont be able to show up every sunday so we are keeping the player we recruit. I just dont have a problem lettign the other team use some of our new players for a weekend long as the favor is returned and they know that our players are staying with us. but that will have to be finalize by wyatt,judge and sniper,
The Cowboys have played agaisnt a 2 to 1 ratio before Big Grin
phoeniXX Wrote::thumpsup: Bill, Wanted To Let You Know That Im Definitely Bringing Three With Me Next Week. I Havent Talk To Qq To See If Those Guys He Ask Are For Sure Comimg Next Week, But I Know These Will Come. This Might Give You A General Idea Of How Many Will Be There Next Week, If All Players Show Back Up That Play This Week. You Can Add Five More For Next Sunday. IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET THE TEAMS PRETTY EVEN IN NUMBERS.
Im sure with the 5 of you guys the numbers will be pretty even. They usually have 11-15 players at full strength and with you 5 numbers should be in yalls favor.
Yeah, we have been actively recruiting...WinkBig Grin:devilflam
whooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:whooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been recruiting Like Billy Clyde. the job is never done Cool
oh, nothing like it!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to shoot Q right in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Billnz28 Wrote:I was wondering how many YB were gonna show up this weekend? In all honesty I feel that the numbers will be lopsided this weekend so I would like to get a ideal of how many you will have for this weekend.

I know that when QQ and XX show up the numbers will be pretty even but I would like to have a good battle this weekend.

Ringo try and get a head count of your team to see about how many you will have. Sounds like some wont make it cause of the super bowl, thats ashame to cause its supposed to be very nice battling weather.
I don't know how many Bill, the only ones I know for sure are Me, Chester, Cordell...no idea about the rest.
i'll be there
What about the REF?
not sure
he won't show....
The Ref is guttless! He's lower than a snake's liver! He's the lowest most 'Yella' Yella Belly of them all! HE WON'T SHOW BECAUSE THE SNIPER SAID HE'S NOT ALLOWED BACK IN DEATH VALLEY!!!!! Lets put it this way if he does show up there will be consequeces!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i went and got his tank filled for him today so he's playing. but to tell u the truth idk how cause he's using my extra gun and it don't have a hopper so he'll have to buy 1 or sumthing
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i went and got his tank filled for him today so he's playing. but to tell u the truth idk how cause he's using my extra gun and it don't have a hopper so he'll have to buy 1 or sumthing

Didn't he get a new gun.....
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i went and got his tank filled for him today so he's playing. but to tell u the truth idk how cause he's using my extra gun and it don't have a hopper so he'll have to buy 1 or sumthing

I have a exta gravity feed hooper if that will work.

This is Billnz28
The Colonel will be back in action this week, I saw ref today and he said he was playing this week. Sniper, I did not tell him you have put consequences for his return.
TATE_64 Wrote:Didn't he get a new gun.....

He said he got it in but it was cracked.
I spoke with Mad Cap and he will be with us Sunday.
Colonel Kill Wrote:He said he got it in but it was cracked.

That sucks....
Consequences For The Ref Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause The Sniper Said So!!!!!!!!!

Whooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ref is a consequence. He is runnin on empty tomorrow.Cool