Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing today?
Besides looking for a job I will take care of some personal stuff and enjoy college basketball.
Listening to Shelby Valley and NCC on the radio on MP3 player
Watching UK on TV (muted)
Reading Bluegrassrivals/Facebook/Myspace/
Working on MSU Blackboard
Reading textbooks in between

Yes, all at the same time right now.

Wow, this is sad, isn't it. lol
Spending some time outside.
In Lexington, plan to get out tonight and enjoy my time here, but right now I'm watching the UK game.
Watching UK play right now, then maybe go fiddle around with some cars until UFC 94 tonight.
Well, I've already played some paintball with friends today, and will be on BGR/Myspace probably. Oh and might go to the movies with friends tonight...
In Lexington, drowning my sorrows after watching the pitiful display we all like to call Kentucky basketball today....waiting for the UFC fights tonight, but going to watch the SV and Elliot Co. game in the morning
Packing up some stuff, moving 15 minutes to a new house tomorrow.
and surfing the net.
IRISH4 Wrote:In Lexington, drowning my sorrows after watching the pitiful display we all like to call Kentucky basketball today....waiting for the UFC fights tonight, but going to watch the SV and Elliot Co. game in the morning

UFC was pretty boring last night. Did you get to watch the fights? Well, I wouldn't exactly call them fights....more like long hugging matches.
drinking beer and getting food ready for the super bowl.
Putting the real world on hold and going to a superbowl party.
Homework! :lame:

Eat WAAAYYYY TOOO MUCH!!!
Super bowl Party!
Interview at 8:30, Grocery Shopping afterwards , a trip to the gym. Later in the day I will give a friend a ride to his job and catch a basketball game tonight.
Um going out in the 6 inches of snow i have
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Interview at 8:30, Grocery Shopping afterwards , a trip to the gym. Later in the day I will give a friend a ride to his job and catch a basketball game tonight.

Hope the interview went good for you NCF
Its none of your buisness what Im doin!Wink Im watching a replay of Super Bowl XLIII and after that Im going to the movies to watch Gran Torino.
Going to see my better half.
Working around the football locker room doing so remolding to the equipment room and turning one into a film room.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Being snowed in with about 5 inches of snow outside.
Stardust Wrote:Hope the interview went good for you NCF
It seme to.I spoke to the guy by phone after my interview and said I will hear back from him by next Wednesday. If this does not come to be maybe the next one will. Thanks for the well wishes.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:It seme to.I spoke to the guy by phone after my interview and said I will hear back from him by next Wednesday. If this does not come to be maybe the next one will. Thanks for the well wishes.
So what kind of work are you hoping to land.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:So what kind of work are you hoping to land.
At this poin t what ever I can get that will pay the bills.
Watching video's on youtube and posting.
Batpuff Wrote:Working around the football locker room doing so remolding to the equipment room and turning one into a film room.

Do you help with the team Batpuff?
Yesterday I took a friend to work, had a nice little workout and watched some tv.
gymnastics at one, then going to the rough and rowdy contest at the williamson fieldhouse!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Working out and watching basketball.
Court and 10:30, lifting afterwards and job hunting after that.