•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 55 - Elliott County 52 All "A" Semi-Finals
blitzingback Wrote:Now this was until the end of the third quarter. They then started to get after it and showed they are a legit team. Don't want people to think I was downing EC, I wasn't, just giving my opinion on the game.

I didn't take it that you were downing Elliott County at all.

The games that I have seen Elliott County play in they have hustled from start to finish though. That is why what you said came as a suprise. I have yet to see them get outhustled at anypoint in a game..
FBALL Wrote:I have yet to see them get outhustled at anypoint in a game..

Ever see Timmy Knipp play? Of the 4 games I've watched him play he has been the laziest player on the floor and been outhustled by everyone.
Shelby Valley is better then Elliot Co, They proved it sunday. So get over it and stop making so many excuses
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley is better then Elliot Co, They proved it sunday. So get over it and stop making so many excuses

That is just one game,Let's see how the next one goes if there is a next game.:p
The King Wrote:Ever see Timmy Knipp play? Of the 4 games I've watched him play he has been the laziest player on the floor and been outhustled by everyone.

He was hyped up pretty big as being a great player for next year, but he didn't look good at all against the tall lanky boys of Valley.
kybaseball Wrote:That is just one game,Let's see how the next one goes if there is a next game.:p

Hopefully, we will all get to see these two teams go at it again. That would be a treat for everyone, and I think both teams would play even better the next time around.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Hopefully, we will all get to see these two teams go at it again. That would be a treat for everyone, and I think both teams would play even better the next time around.

Agreed.
Both Teams didnt play like they should have. So if their is a next time, It'll be a even better game
The King Wrote:Ever see Timmy Knipp play? Of the 4 games I've watched him play he has been the laziest player on the floor and been outhustled by everyone.
Yep. That is why I said he was the key to the game for Elliott County in another thread before the game. He has earned a reputation for taking some games off and from what I was told looked like he didn't even know he was in the gym for this one.

Normally though the others more than make up for it. For Elliott County to accomplish what they want they need him to be assertive each and every night.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He was hyped up pretty big as being a great player for next year, but he didn't look good at all against the tall lanky boys of Valley.

I have seen him take over games before. I have also seen him completely disappear during games.

Timmy Knipp has a world of talent and potential. He needs to learn how to play hard all the time though if he wants to be considered one of the best.
FBALL Wrote:I have seen him take over games before. I have also seen him completely disappear during games.

Timmy Knipp has a world of talent and potential. He needs to learn how to play hard all the time though if he wants to be considered one of the best.

People from Elliott have said Knipp was their biggest D-1 potential, if people on here even think he slacks off, what are scouts going to think?
PC_You_Know Wrote:People from Elliott have said Knipp was their biggest D-1 potential, if people on here even think he slacks off, what are scouts going to think?
The key to that statement is POTENTIAL. He does have that. More than just Elliott County fans will tell you that.

You are correct about what scouts may think. I question his work ethic but I don't think anyone can question the amount of raw talent he has. He needs to learn how to use it though.
congrats to SV.
Congrats to SV. They almost gave it away on free throws at the end.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)