Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 3: ODST and CoD: Modern Warefare 2
Subject to release in Fall 2009

Theres too much info. for me to type but its all over google.

Ill prolly just get COD

[DIDNT MEAN TO PUT WAR(E)FARE, Mods please change and delete this quote]
I pray that Modern Warfare 2 is like Warfare 1. The game play is just unbelievable and WaW is flat out terrible.
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:I pray that Modern Warfare 2 is like Warfare 1. The game play is just unbelievable and WaW is flat out terrible.

I agree, when is Modern Warfare 2 'posed to come out?
I read numerous things, they all say near the end of 09. So this year, which is real nice because I have already went back to playing CoD4 bc WaW is trash.
I agree with Grizz
The Halo series is old news and will be worse considering Chief is not in it and it is a different style game now.

Modern Warfare 2 will be awesome and I am excited for it!
Modern Warfare 2 will be one of the most anticipated games of all time. If it's even 1/2 as good as modern warfare, it will be a success.
I saw another online thread that said their just going to make it. Call of Duty 5

Which they need to cause you cant fit Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 beside your friend list names on LIVE. Besides theres already a CoD 4. I just hope it isnt TOO Modern
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:The Halo series is old news and will be worse considering Chief is not in it and it is a different style game now.

Modern Warfare 2 will be awesome and I am excited for it!

I wouldn't say old news, there are still usually 300,000 players at peak times. I don't think anyone ever considered the Halo series campaign to be the best, but their online play is unmatched. The new game is campaign only, and the new maps will come with it so you will not have to purchase them from Bungie.