Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Grade Tournaments?
Anyone know of any one day tourneys?
I will be having one in a couple of weeks.
new o Wrote:I will be having one in a couple of weeks.

Let me know when, we will be there.

Belfry will be having one too.
I will let you guys know and we will play in yours also.
Got a 6th grade team from Johnson Co., we would be interested in playing in both.
Where are these tournaments going to be held and what is the entry fee? Jackson County Middle School is also thinking of holding a one day tournament.
Raceland rams are having one
I hear that the Raceland Tourney will be a nice one. Elliott, Rowan, Lawrence Co. Fort Gay ,WV, Someone from down state is coming, I think someone said last night that Virgie was coming to play in it. I just know that Feb 13 is the start day. Should be a nice tourney for NEKY.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I hear that the Raceland Tourney will be a nice one. Elliott, Rowan, Lawrence Co. Fort Gay ,WV, Someone from down state is coming, I think someone said last night that Virgie was coming to play in it. I just know that Feb 13 is the start day. Should be a nice tourney for NEKY.

I got a team from Johnson county that would be interested. Could someone pm info about the tourney.
Please post or PM me any information on any 6th grade school tournament as well. We would be very interested in playing and just need a little notice to make arrangements.