Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ncaa Football 09'
Who is your alls favorite teams to play with on this game???
I would have to say Florida. Because I have to have a mobile Qb or I can't play Offense. And Tim Tebow is awsome!
I've not been beat with Ohio St in a while but if I'm not using a 99overall, I'd def have to say Florida.
Ohio State
Ohio
Boise State
Anyone who plays with Ohio State on this game, I won't play them, tOSU is absolute BS on this game.

I play with Florida, and run that spread offense all over anyone who won't cheat and use OSU. I've been in a few tournaments on NCAA football before for some cash, and I'll tell you right now, Ohio State is ridiculous on this game, anyone who uses them doesn't have much skill on NCAA football.
I play with Kentucky, much more fun trying to win the National Championship.

If you can imagine I've been unsuccessful.
BUNDY Wrote:I play with Kentucky, much more fun trying to win the National Championship.

If you can imagine I've been unsuccessful.

We're talking about player vs. player, I'm sure you wouldn't use UK then.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Anyone who plays with Ohio State on this game, I won't play them, tOSU is absolute BS on this game.

I play with Florida, and run that spread offense all over anyone who won't cheat and use OSU. I've been in a few tournaments on NCAA football before for some cash, and I'll tell you right now, Ohio State is ridiculous on this game, anyone who uses them doesn't have much skill on NCAA football.

I agree with this. OSU is pretty much unstoppable when you put Prior at QB. Florda is the 3rd best team on the game to the 99s, which shouldnt be allowed to be played with. Florda's speed is really matched by none other but 99 overalls. If anyone wants to play holler at me. I'm pretty good, or think I am anyway lol.
Usc!
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:Usc!

I think they have the best defense on the game, there just so fast.
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:Usc!

Can't Argue With That
I like playing with West Virginia. Im terrible at this game, but really good at Madden...But anyways, I like using WVU because of the option combo of White/Devine. I love it!
Missouri isn't that bad of a team to use either.
PC_You_Know Wrote:We're talking about player vs. player, I'm sure you wouldn't use UK then.

Id use UK against ya. And tried to many times. But you keep saying you have classes lol excuses excuses!
Definitely Florida. Go to shotgun pass, go to page 11 and run WR Drag, scramble right and throw to Riley Cooper.. Works every time lol.. Tebow is awesome
Notorious Wrote:Id use UK against ya. And tried to many times. But you keep saying you have classes lol excuses excuses!

Buddy I'm free right now.
I use USC or Florida..but Florida is probably the best on the game i think Tebow is just too much to handle on there
king360 Wrote:I use USC or Florida..but Florida is probably the best on the game i think Tebow is just too much to handle on there

Agreed!!!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Anyone who plays with Ohio State on this game, I won't play them, tOSU is absolute BS on this game.

Im not going to disagree with you that OSU is ridiculous on this game however, UF is by far the best team on the game. I would rather play against OSU or Georgia anyday than to play UF. UF just has to much speed its really hard to compete against them, the only team on the game that has enough speed on defense to match UF speed on offense is FSU.

I like playing with Maryland, Rice, San Diego St., UK, FSU, Penn St., and Clemson. I dont often vary away from these teams and u can match up with just about any team with these teams.

BTW my gamertag is marcused0217, hit me up if u think u got skillz.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Im not going to disagree with you that OSU is ridiculous on this game however, UF is by far the best team on the game. I would rather play against OSU or Georgia anyday than to play UF. UF just has to much speed its really hard to compete against them, the only team on the game that has enough speed on defense to match UF speed on offense is FSU.

I like playing with Maryland, Rice, San Diego St., UK, FSU, Penn St., and Clemson. I dont often vary away from these teams and u can match up with just about any team with these teams.

BTW my gamertag is marcused0217, hit me up if u think u got skillz.

I don't play online because of the possibility for lag, so if I really know someone and they're good, I try to play them off the internet.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:I don't play online because of the possibility for lag, so if I really know someone and they're good, I try to play them off the internet.

Yeah, i hate when there is a bad connection. I have more problems with just losing the connection all together then i do with lag. Im not going to say that im on the elite skill level, but i would say im decent. Ive played a lot of top ranked players and played SOME really close. I had the #32 ranked online player down 21-10 at the half and i was going to get the ball starting the second half and we lost connection, i was so ****ed off.
UK, Nebraska, and Florida St.

yea i agree with you only thing about this is not the osu offense its there defense there ridiculous but florida is awesome ive played with them online against a guy i know is really good and he used osu against me i beat him it was tough it came down to feild goal with 3 secounds left in the 4th and an iced kicker but managed to beat him so id say floridas the dominate team on that game put percy harvin in motion scramble out hes almost wide open everytime and harvin is hard to take down 2