Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICK / PHOENIXX call me if you see this. We are trying to find out where MOM is..
She left the hospital about 7pm, and we have tried calling your cell, her cell, and your home phone numerous times, and we can't get through. I even had them page you at the hospital. Dad and I don't know if Mom tried to drive home in this weather or not. Did she come to your house? If I don't hear from you shortly, then DAD and I are leaving to look for her..
road is closed at foggy mt truck weck
torQQue Wrote:She left the hospital about 7pm, and we have tried calling your cell, her cell, and your home phone numerous times, and we can't get through. I even had them page you at the hospital. Dad and I don't know if Mom tried to drive home in this weather or not. Did she come to your house? If I don't hear from you shortly, then DAD and I are leaving to look for her..

she had to wait 15 mins for the bus to pick her up, then her truck was frosted up. she home now.
torQQue Wrote:She left the hospital about 7pm, and we have tried calling your cell, her cell, and your home phone numerous times, and we can't get through. I even had them page you at the hospital. Dad and I don't know if Mom tried to drive home in this weather or not. Did she come to your house? If I don't hear from you shortly, then DAD and I are leaving to look for her..

Ive been trying to call you but no one will pick up the phone....Turn down the music and listen for the phone to ring.
Thats a good deal..... The roads up here are pretty bad, if it wasn't 12 degrees I would get the 4 wheeler out...lol
phoeniXX Wrote:Ive been trying to call you but no one will pick up the phone....Turn down the music and listen for the phone to ring.
lol thats funny.
phoeniXX Wrote:Ive been trying to call you but no one will pick up the phone....Turn down the music and listen for the phone to ring.

If it snows up here then nothing freaking works right, phones, internet, tv, nothing.. We got 1960's equipment trying run 2010 technologies, it's ridiculous. I tried calling you for a hour straight and you wouldn't pick up.. When you do pick up, because of the snow and ice on the lines, I guess, there is a 10 to 12 second **** delay, and we end up screaming at one another.
I'm tired of paying 200 dollars a month for this monopolized crap service, I'm just about ready to switch to all satellite service because Bellsouth sure ain't walking through the door to update this garbage.. :mad:
torQQue Wrote:If it snows up here then nothing freaking works right, phones, internet, tv, nothing.. We got 1960's equipment trying run 2010 technologies, it's ridiculous. I tried calling you for a hour straight and you wouldn't pick up.. When you do pick up, because of the snow and ice on the lines, I guess, there is a 10 to 12 second **** delay, and we end up screaming at one another.
I'm tired of paying 200 dollars a month for this monopolized crap service, I'm just about ready to switch to all satellite service because Bellsouth sure ain't walking through the door to update this garbage.. :mad:

Monopoly is right. But at least you have bellsouth now. When I lived there all we had was the Gearhart Family monopoly (phone, TV, internet) and their dial up connection and that was like only 6 years ago. And I did go all satellite because I hated the other choice.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Monopoly is right. But at least you have bellsouth now. When I lived there all we had was the Gearhart Family monopoly (phone, TV, internet) and their dial up connection and that was like only 6 years ago. And I did go all satellite because I hated the other choice.

I worded it wrong, I meant to say Gearheart.. thats what we have too.. The serives is horrible. I meant to say I wish bellsouth was walking through the door. They(bellsouth) have tried to offer their services here but gearheart wont lease them the lines..

How is the satellite service.. Internet pretty reliable, I know the television is..
torQQue Wrote:I worded it wrong, I meant to say Gearheart.. thats what we have too.. The serives is horrible. I meant to say I wish bellsouth was walking through the door. They(bellsouth) have tried to offer their services here but gearheart wont lease them the lines..

How is the satellite service.. Internet pretty reliable, I know the television is..

It was pretty good then. Where I live now I have bellsouth and have no complaints. They are really good and offer a lot more. I hated gearharts and their monopoly.
Yeah, thats what we have, Gearheart and its rediculous all the hassle you have to go through to get something done...