Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Top 10
I just hope they peak at the right time.
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:1.LADY COUGAR'S
2.PERRY CENTRAL
3.JENKIN'S
this is deffenantly the top 3 team's && this is how this will be untill 2012!!!!!
cougar's are doing great, &&bye the way thank's for comming to support us JHS!! -lol i hope you got your note's......... you will need them to bad the game was canceled friday. How's it gonna feal when you loose?!:moon:

freaking wow. you really think that lcc is going to beat jenkins. you really have lost your ever loving mind. im not kidding. its actually funny that you think lcc is that good. if we can beat you with ramie adams pitching, we're definitely not going to have a problem with however you spell her name pitching. you're very humerous. but you know what's going to be even more humerous!? when kayla burton strikes out again thacker AGAIN!

GO CAVS!!!!:Cheerlead
when is the all a state? I saw where the lady cavs won the all a regional.
cougarpride08 Wrote:when is the all a state? I saw where the lady cavs won the all a regional.

May 9th & 10th
who is the cavs playing?
cougarpride08 Wrote:who is the cavs playing?

They will play the winner of the 10th region which is being played this week. Bracken County would probably be the favorite.
1.Jenkins/Estill
3.Powell
4.LCC
5.Jackson City
6.PCC
7.Leslie
8.Lee
9.Breathitt
10.Cordia
I thought they had sectionals in this tournament. Is it double elimination like the state is?
cougarpride08 Wrote:I thought they had sectionals in this tournament. Is it double elimination like the state is?

They changed the tournament format for softball this year. There won't be any sectionals and the 16 region winners will compete in a double eliminaation tournament on May 8th & 9th.
Something to ponder......
Boyd Co. beat Jenkins 11-1 on April 25 at Boyd Co. tourney
Estill beat Boyd Co. 8-2 at Lex Coth. tourney.
Over The Fence Wrote:Something to ponder......

You are correct that this is something to ponder but I wouldn't get to caught up reading things into scores from other games. For instance, LCC beat Harlan Independent 18-1 and 19-1, Jenkins beat Harlan 5-0 yet Jenkins beat LCC 8-4. Go figure!
1bassman Wrote:You are correct that this is something to ponder but I wouldn't get to caught up reading things into scores from other games. For instance, LCC beat Harlan Independent 18-1 and 19-1, Jenkins beat Harlan 5-0 yet Jenkins beat LCC 8-4. Go figure!

Who knows?
Over The Fence Wrote:Something to ponder......

also, jenkins didnt have thacker pitching. she was playing third base. webb was pitching, belcher was at second base and stambaugh was in right field. it was all messed up.
Hitman7 Wrote:Who will replace the Long girl that was the catcher for PCC? She was very good. Also who will replace Feltner?

the replacement must be better than feltner. i saw her playing at alice lloyd and she'd be better off on the bench.
So why was everything all messed up? And are you saying these girls can't play different positions and do it well?
im not saying that they cant play other positions at all. its hard to play on position and then just switch all of a sudden. for example, if you're an outfielder and you're suddenly moved to the infield, you may struggle.

also, the girls had played 2 games already that day and the night before. it was very hot. i guess they were tired.
How far can the lady cavs go in the all a?