Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemson 74 - Duke 47
PC_You_Know Wrote:I'm originally from Ohio, I moved to Kentucky, I loved Duke long before I laid foot here, but I must represent where I'm from.

I am fans of Ohio State, Miami(Florida), Duke, and Kentucky.

well every one of these programs are top notch, in either football or basketball, frontrunner,,,,,,,do u like louisville and tenn 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:well every one of these programs are top notch, in either football or basketball, frontrunner,,,,,,,do u like louisville and tenn 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do not talk about my teams it you're not going to list yours. Everyone likes AT LEAST 1 top program.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Do not talk about my teams it you're not going to list yours. Everyone likes AT LEAST 1 top program.

well in your case you front run 4 top programs in each sport, even baseball with the yankess, i thought u was from ohio, don't u know they got the reds and the indians, ohhhhh i forgot they aint good enought or got good enought players,,,...............wat about pro football with the pats,,,,,,,,,,,,r u related tom brady or somethin,,,,,,,,,,no forgot the bengals, and the browns don't have many pro bowler's or they don't win the superbowl every other year..........................AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WAT I CALL A FRONT RUNNER
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:well in your case you front run 4 top programs in each sport, even baseball with the yankess, i thought u was from ohio, don't u know they got the reds and the indians, ohhhhh i forgot they aint good enought or got good enought players,,,...............wat about pro football with the pats,,,,,,,,,,,,r u related tom brady or somethin,,,,,,,,,,no forgot the bengals, and the browns don't have many pro bowler's or they don't win the superbowl every other year..........................AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WAT I CALL A FRONT RUNNER

My teams are selected the way they are on here to **** people off, it looks like it did the job.

My favorite teams in Pro are the Seahawks, Cavaliers, Yankees, and Blue Jackets. My teams aren't all front runners, like I said, it stirs up things when you list certain things, take for example, how mad you probably are right now.
PC_You_Know Wrote:My teams are selected the way they are on here to **** people off, it looks like it did the job.

My favorite teams in Pro are the Seahawks, Cavaliers, Yankees, and Blue Jackets. My teams aren't all front runners, like I said, it stirs up things when you list certain things, take for example, how mad you probably are right now.

the cavaliers, nobody liked them until lebron james came out of high school,,,,,i bet u prbly wear his mrch,,,,,,,,,front runner........the only thing that bothers me that u say that your a uk and duke fan,,,,,,, wich that is stupid, just like u said duke will pass uk in wins,,,,,,,im prtty shore duke can't win 200 games in 4 years..........not possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,the only team that will have a chance to pass uk is north carolina, wich they waunt either..................go tigers,,,,,,,,,,, the only reason u say u like the seahawks is because they sucked this year,,,,i bet if they win or go 2 the superbowl next year u will put them as your favorite team..................FRONT RUNNER
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:the cavaliers, nobody liked them until lebron james came out of high school,,,,,i bet u prbly wear his mrch,,,,,,,,,front runner........the only thing that bothers me that u say that your a uk and duke fan,,,,,,, wich that is stupid, just like u said duke will pass uk in wins,,,,,,,im prtty shore duke can't win 200 games in 4 years..........not possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,the only team that will have a chance to pass uk is north carolina, wich they waunt either..................go tigers,,,,,,,,,,, the only reason u say u like the seahawks is because they sucked this year,,,,i bet if they win or go 2 the superbowl next year u will put them as your favorite team..................FRONT RUNNER

ok.
PC_You_Know Wrote:ok.

THATS wat i thought duke and coach k sucks
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:THATS wat i thought duke and coach k sucks

So your USA basketball coach sucks? I think he won a gold medal, or are you too obsessed with you non-top notch teams to notice?
PC_You_Know Wrote:So your USA basketball coach sucks? I think he won a gold medal, or are you too obsessed with you non-top notch teams to notice?

i think i could of coached that team and one a gold medal,,,,,,,,,,ohhh yeah u talk about uk gettin beat by msu,,,,,,,what about when your dukies got whuped by vcu what happened there did the dukies get out coached mister gold medialist
I didnt watch the game but love the outcome.
Whens the last time Duke got beat this bad?
Aslan Wrote:I didnt watch the game but love the outcome.
Whens the last time Duke got beat this bad?

i don't know but they usually get beat by uk every time they meet in the ncaa tourney,,,,,,,,,,,over rated
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:i think i could of coached that team and one a gold medal,,,,,,,,,,ohhh yeah u talk about uk gettin beat by msu,,,,,,,what about when your dukies got whuped by vcu what happened there did the dukies get out coached mister gold medialist

Uk got beat by UAB in the opening round one year. I'm done arguing with you, happy you don't have school the rest of the week? Now you can stay up late and argue on BGR!!! Woo!
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:i don't know but they usually get beat by uk every time they meet in the ncaa tourney,,,,,,,,,,,over rated

Snce 78, the record between the 2 is 11-8 UK, Duke has won the last 3 NCAA tournament meetings, so throw out your statement, now I'm done.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Uk got beat by UAB in the opening round one year. I'm done arguing with you, happy you don't have school the rest of the week? Now you can stay up late and argue on BGR!!! Woo!

it was in the second round of the tourny i bielieve i would know,,,,,,,,,and if your as big as a uk fan as you say u r then u would no that... duke was the losers that got beat out in the first round by vcu rams,,,,,,,,,,,i believe uab is little more well known front runner
PC_You_Know Wrote:Snce 78, the record between the 2 is 11-8 UK, Duke has won the last 3 NCAA tournament meetings, so throw out your statement, now I'm done.

uk won the last one they played in the tourney against duke wich was in 98 the year guess who uk won the title while duke was at the house watchin the game
The sad part is that Duke will probably only fall about two spots in ranking.
OMG, it must be the coaching! How could dUKe lose to a less talented team. They need to get rid of Coach K if dUKE wants to get back to the promiseland!!!Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:OMG, it must be the coaching! How could dUKe lose to a less talented team. They need to get rid of Coach K if dUKE wants to get back to the promiseland!!!Big Grin

I see your sarcasm.
Guys, it's clearly Coach K and how horrible he is, Duke must have been stupid for giving him a lifetime contract. What were they thinking? What was USA basketball thinking? Cavsfan could win a gold medal with the USA team, screw Coach K.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I see your sarcasm.

Is it that obvious BW??? Big Grin
PC_You_Know Wrote:Guys, it's clearly Coach K and how horrible he is, Duke must have been stupid for giving him a lifetime contract. What were they thinking? What was USA basketball thinking? Cavsfan could win a gold medal with the USA team, screw Coach K.

:thumpsup: Just not many good college coaches left anymore...
So glad to see Duke get beat this bad. Thank you Clemson.
FBALL Wrote:I guess this means that Clemson is definitely a better team than Duke.

I guess we can HA HA
outdoorsman43 Wrote:It wasn't just turnovers, there was a combination of things. You can't lose by 27 just because of turnovers.

coming from a kentucky fan you or to knowBig Grin
Cavsfan(-12) Wrote:well in your case you front run 4 top programs in each sport, even baseball with the yankess, i thought u was from ohio, don't u know they got the reds and the indians, ohhhhh i forgot they aint good enought or got good enought players,,,...............wat about pro football with the pats,,,,,,,,,,,,r u related tom brady or somethin,,,,,,,,,,no forgot the bengals, and the browns don't have many pro bowler's or they don't win the superbowl every other year..........................AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WAT I CALL A FRONT RUNNER

well just becaue your team is getting beat and his are winning doesn't mean he is a front runner it just means his team is running the front of the pack... think everyone doesnt have to like kentucky some people like louisville like me have for ever and always will. Who knows the way kenctucky is playing we may pass them up...:thatsfunn
Duke has lost 2 of 3 but not one Duke fan that I can find is ready to run their coach off.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Duke has lost 2 of 3 but not one Duke fan that I can find is ready to run their coach off.

:thumpsup:
As a Duke fan, I wouldn't have ANY other coach.
glad they got whipped. duke is overrated anyways
Just to set the record striaght, UK beat Duke in the 1998 NCAA tournament. So Duke has not beat UK in the last 3 meeting. And UK went on to win the Championship.