Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person above me game (Paintball Style)
OK here we go, it's simple!

All you have to do is say something about the person above you!
The Sniper can't be defeated in a duel.
this guy above is a true soldier and will do what it takes to get the job done he is also the President and founder of Wyatt and Company(The Cowboys)
The man above me is an expert at the art of espionage! he has fooled the yella bellies more than once! he covers more ground than a wild animal and he can take a hill like it's nobodies business!
above me is the Yella belly Killingest M fer in death valley:eek:
The man above me is a marked man come Sunday!
the Yella belly above me talks it, but can he walk it. Big Grin
The man above me has proved himself a warrior in death valley and an extremely important part of the Cowboy war machine! Without him the Cowboys current winning streak would not be possible!
The man above me will be Stylin and Profilin come Sunday....WHooooooooooooooo
The man above me dont have enough fingers and toes to count all the Cowboys that will be In Death Valley this Sunday :eek:
The man above me is my right hand man on the attack side. He gets it done.
The Cowboy above me is a living legend.
The cowboy above me will not take any sassmouth from any low life yella belly.....Period!!
The man above me is 2-0 in duels and as proven himself a worthy advisary for any Yella Belly in a duel!
The Sniper Wrote:The man above me is 2-0 in duels and as proven himself a worthy advisary for any Yella Belly in a duel!

The man above me IS THE MAN and is now 5-0 in Duels!!!!!!
the man above me is awesome for ordering the military name tags. i like him (even tho he's a cowboy)
The Yella Belly above me has been pimped slapped by the Cowboys too many times to count

:lmao:
the person above me runs his mouth alot!
True he is a yella belly, but I must say he is still a good guy!
The person above is the best in the Valley and has the key to the gate.Big Grin
I saw the person above me make some moves in battle he didn't even know he had himself :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:The Yella Belly above me has been pimped slapped by the Cowboys too many times to count

:lmao:

All the Cowboys above me need a "REALITY CHECK!!!!"
The Yella Belly above me is known as Goldberg at work....Big Grin
The Man above me is one bad @$$, romping, stomping, yella belly killing machine!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Cowboy above me can talk the talk and walk the walk.
The person above me is a Legend in Death Valley.....
I am proud to serve with the Cowboy above me, he is on bad a$$ed yella belly killing machine.
The person above me has the neatest ride in the Valley and just like his jeep he doesn't stop going forward no matter what.
Wyatt Earp....Living Legend......Nuff said.
I had a great time sunday and cant wait to play again.