•  Previous
  • 38(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five word story
asked Germany people to look
for a thing that would...
change the industry in a.....
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
blink of an eye if looked
at from a close distance.....
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
it looked like a UK
fan was standing there looking.....
#BBFL
at Louisville fans who looked
like they saw a ghost
, the ghost of Adolph Rupp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
were only certain basketball players.....
#BBFL
could prosper and live happily...
with all of the money.....
#BBFL
in the whole wide world...
would be taken away from.....
#BBFL
many attacking blueberries that can...
look like they are strawberries
but are actually deformed bananas...
that look like cuban cigars
and they taste awful because.....
#BBFL
this is really really boring
and nobody likes to look.....
#BBFL
at a very boring thread
but now I'm back and...
everyone is talking about how.....
#BBFL
Tatoertot, MisterPerfect, and Stardust have
been trying to get this.....
#BBFL
thread thread to be the
most awesome thread in the...
Universe. At least on BGR
  •  Previous
  • 38(current)