•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
on a neutral floor it could go either way. both teams have won the games they have played at home.
SteppUp Wrote:Keep Telling Your Self That
I Didnt See Any1 Say Somthing To Logan
If There So Bad Then They Would Take Up For The Little Kid

When things got rough at the end of the game, Logan kept his mouth shut. When Cox was getting pushed by Noble at the end of the game, what was logan doing? nothing. Actually the whole Knott Co team did nothing really.
SteppUp Wrote:Keep Telling Your Self That
I Didnt See Any1 Say Somthing To Logan
If There So Bad Then They Would Take Up For The Little Kid
I guess when you got no game then thugging is what you bring. Shame on Amburgy. This is basketball not thug behavior 101
fanatic11 Wrote:Logan talks trash, everybody knows it. you just better come expecting to deal with it. im not saying its right but thats what he does he trys to get into your head and take you off your game.

that's exactly right. it's what bartrum does. talk trash. doesn't matter the size.
Overrated Wrote:Sorry KCC and PCC.. Not this year...HHS again :1:
You may be right. I said IF
ladypatriot55 Wrote:that's exactly right. it's what bartrum does. talk trash. doesn't matter the size.

I've not seen him talk trash to anyone his size. He knows better.
Aslan Wrote:When things got rough at the end of the game, Logan kept his mouth shut. When Cox was getting pushed by Noble at the end of the game, what was logan doing? nothing. Actually the whole Knott Co team did nothing really.

Probably because people was shocked anyone would push Tate, Since he never does or says anything to anyone on the court or off. I guess when your as good as him you don't have to say anything.
:Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:Probably because people was shocked anyone would push Tate, Since he never does or says anything to anyone on the court or off. I guess when your as good as him you don't have to say anything.
Overrated Wrote:Probably because people was shocked anyone would push Tate, Since he never does or says anything to anyone on the court or off. I guess when your as good as him you don't have to say anything.

Agreed

I didnt like where CHris pushed him. I don't have a problem with Tate and he is the best player in the region. But his team can't let that happen.
Aslan Wrote:I've not seen him talk trash to anyone his size. He knows better.

you might not have seen it but logan has definitly talked trash to garrison and he is definitly not smaller than him.
Tate is a class act.
Aslan Wrote:I didnt like where CHris pushed him. I don't have a problem with Tate and he is the best player in the region. But his team can't let that happen.

why would logan or any1 do anything when the refs where in the middle and get a t called at a big part of the game..seems smart to me
if they would have got a t the knot would have only won by 8
haha
JOBAKKA Wrote:Tate is a class act.

I agree, love watching him play.
How could anyone say what Logan Bartrum does is bad lol.. When you play team's like Warren Central,Scott Co,Holmes.. Your gonna be shocked how many player's talk trash like Bartrum.
Overrated Wrote:How could anyone say what Logan Bartrum does is bad lol.. When you play team's like Warren Central,Scott Co,Holmes.. Your gonna be shocked how many player's talk trash like Bartrum.

Every Team Has Some1 That Does
I'm getting off here for a while, its saturday night and I have got to get off this thread.
I'll be back on later or you can get boogieman say kitty kitty or whatever.
This thread will be closed by the time I get back thanks to Steppup. Good job.
Anything Steppup, boogieman, pats2011 say I disagree with Big Grin
God bless!
Overrated Wrote:How could anyone say what Logan Bartrum does is bad lol.. When you play team's like Warren Central,Scott Co,Holmes.. Your gonna be shocked how many player's talk trash like Bartrum.

just because eveybody does it doesnt mean its right. people should let their play on the court do the trash talking for them.
fanatic11 Wrote:just because eveybody does it doesnt mean its right. people should let their play on the court do the trash talking for them.

Because people are making a big deal out of Bartrum doing it and acting like he's the only one that does it and I just said you'd be shocked how many team's that has players that does it. When you watch game some where else. Not in East Ky only.:Clap:
You guys go at it better than SV & EC fans, ha ha. Good competiton

and two good teams from the Mountains.
Overrated Wrote:Because people are making a big deal out of Bartrum doing it and acting like he's the only one that does it and I just said you'd be shocked how many team's that has players that does it. When you watch game some where else. Not in East Ky only.:Clap:

True. everybody acts like Bartrum is the only one because that is what he is known for.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Tate is a class act.

Probably the classiest ball player I have seen this year, not to mention one of the most talented I've seen all year.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Really , no one knows who would have won if Hazard chose to play the first game. Hazard accepted the loss and it counts as much as KCC's win over PCC. PCC has beat all the contenders as has KCC. But remember in the regional tournament the refs will be from Perry County as usual. Since Tommy Hall assigns the same as usual if we do not trade out with another region. Even when we trade who entertains the other refs. KCC has thier work cut out for them. Hazard and PCC are very formidable without any help but as usual they may have the hometown crews working the regional. Both HHS and PCC are capable of winning on thier own. But be ready KCC

They do trade with another region. Every year. District tournaments, 14th region officails call but in the region other region refs call not the 14th region refs.
Aslan Wrote:Logan didnt talk trash to anyone on the floor last night besides Amis, the smallest guy on the court. That's pathetic. He really does think he's bad or something.

He was trash talking Deron Amis as well.
there is nobody left to argue with now that aslan is gone.Sad
fanatic11 Wrote:there is nobody left to argue with now that aslan is gone.Sad

He had to make an excuse to leave because he was fighting a losing battle.
jump_shot5 Wrote:He was trash talking Deron Amis as well.

No he was'nt i saw him and Tate have deron trapped and bartrum didnt say a word but when peck got the ball back logan started that mouth again..and ppl tlk about him talking trash to garrison..i mean c'mon im sure garrisons a good guy but the guy has no idea whats going on half the time
king360 Wrote:Don't overlook the lions...Knott only beat them by 3 at knott..

And Knott beat them by 30+ at Cordia. District is played at Knott but I wouldn't bank on it being that close of a game again.
king360 Wrote:No he was'nt i saw him and Tate have deron trapped and bartrum didnt say a word but when peck got the ball back logan started that mouth again..and ppl tlk about him talking trash to garrison..i mean c'mon im sure garrisons a good guy but the guy has no idea whats going on half the time

Would you know what was goin on half the time if you had to play Clarkball for 3 years.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Would you know what was goin on half the time if you had to play Clarkball for 3 years.

lmao..what?
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next