•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
Anybody that plays or has played competitive basketball knows that it takes place all the time. Some are worse than others, there is no doubt about it!! There is just a certaln line that can't be crossed when you do talk trash, you all know what I mean!! There is good trash talk and bad trash talk.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:And Knott beat them by 30+ at Cordia. District is played at Knott but I wouldn't bank on it being that close of a game again.

yea really the district is going to come down to KCC, LCC, and maybe JBS. i still think it will be an upset if KCC gets beat.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Anybody that plays or has played competitive basketball knows that it takes place all the time. Some are worse than others, there is no doubt about it!! There is just a certaln line that can't be crossed when you do talk trash, you all know what I mean!! There is good trash talk and bad trash talk.

agreed.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Anybody that plays or has played competitive basketball knows that it takes place all the time. Some are worse than others, there is no doubt about it!! There is just a certaln line that can't be crossed when you do talk trash, you all know what I mean!! There is good trash talk and bad trash talk.

But ive seen players T'd up for half the stuff bartrum did last nite..And the bottom line is..if its a 5'10 PG logan will say something if not he does nothing...i mean picking on Jordan Amis and Josh Proffit..cmon now
the trash talking did go a little too far last night. the refs needed to get it under control.
fanatic11 Wrote:the trash talking did go a little too far last night. the refs needed to get it under control.

Thank you!
king360 Wrote:Thank you!

welcome.
dore20 Wrote:We are'nt Knott county we dont make excuses, we lost, it happens, i still belive we have the better team and we still lead the series 2-1. Congrats Knott county but btw Buttermilk still is not half the player Klay is Buttermilk is just fat.

LOL, just fat. I would like to see you bang with him in the paint.
MVP2 Wrote:LOL, just fat. I would like to see you bang with him in the paint.

aint that the truth.
MVP2 Wrote:LOL, just fat. I would like to see you bang with him in the paint.

:igiveup:..lol
king360 Wrote:But ive seen players T'd up for half the stuff bartrum did last nite..And the bottom line is..if its a 5'10 PG logan will say something if not he does nothing...i mean picking on Jordan Amis and Josh Proffit..cmon now
You have a point.
And once again...Congrats Knott!..lol
cant wait till region. i would love to see these two teams play again.
king360 Wrote:But ive seen players T'd up for half the stuff bartrum did last nite..And the bottom line is..if its a 5'10 PG logan will say something if not he does nothing...i mean picking on Jordan Amis and Josh Proffit..cmon now
well from what i saw last night bartrum was trash talking tyler mullins too. and i dont think hes smaller than bartrum.
wannabe Wrote:well from what i saw last night bartrum was trash talking tyler mullins too. and i dont think hes smaller than bartrum.

well i guess you were seeing things he did'nt say anything to anyone but jordan amis
is this what you are saying? you can't trash talk people that are smaller than you. you can't guard them! if you are playing high school bball then you have to take whatever size person that is there and deal with it.
LOL, Who care who he trash talked. KCC won the game and that's that. Might as well re-name the thread to "Who all did Logan Bartrum trash talk"
Aslan Wrote:On a neutraul floor, I def agree with this.

Why makes excuses about playing at KCC?
king360 Wrote:well i guess you were seeing things he did'nt say anything to anyone but jordan amis

Let me see, Didn't Bartrum guard Amis last night?
PATS2011 Wrote:You have to beat Hazard first.

KCC is the only team to have beaten Hazard, Perry, and Letcher together.

Hazard has not beat KCC
Perry has not beat Hazard (excluding forfeit)
and LCC hasnt beaten any of the 3.

And we have beat you twice. I still belive Perry is better then Knott and tourney time will show it.
Congrats kcc on the win
SteppUp Wrote:is this what you are saying? you can't trash talk people that are smaller than you. you can't guard them! if you are playing high school bball then you have to take whatever size person that is there and deal with it.

Did'nt see him doing it to anyone else thoughWink
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why makes excuses about playing at KCC?

Omg..how is that an excuse?
dore20 Wrote:And we have beat you twice. I still belive Perry is better then Knott and tourney time will show it.

The region is still completely up for grabs.
Hazard has beat Perry Co. once but lost to Knott Co. Twice

Perry has Beaten Knott Co. Twice. And has a forfeit win against hazard (Which may be a win, but does not prove which team is better)

Knott has Beaten Hazard Twice, and Perry Once. But has lost to Perry County Twice.

So there is no way to tell, which team is better. District may be fun for Hazard and Perry, depending on the draws. And then region will be the real test on which team is better.
i guess he kept you too busy to see anything else.
allthewayhome Wrote:The region is still completely up for grabs.
Hazard has beat Perry Co. once but lost to Knott Co. Twice

Perry has Beaten Knott Co. Twice. And has a forfeit win against hazard (Which may be a win, but does not prove which team is better)

Knott has Beaten Hazard Twice, and Perry Once. But has lost to Perry County Twice.

So there is no way to tell, which team is better. District may be fun for Hazard and Perry, depending on the draws. And then region will be the real test on which team is better.

If all 3 teams make it..which i hope they do..Powell county will be the most happenin place in ky come tournament time..lolCool
SteppUp Wrote:i guess he kept you too busy to see anything else.

Well no matter hes weakBig Grin
king360 Wrote:Omg..how is that an excuse?

He is the one that said PCC could beat KCC on a neutral court. That meaning they cant win at KCC. And, if you would noticed what I wrote was and I repeat "why make excuses about playing at kcc."
Was KCC a little to rough for PCC?
king360 Wrote:If all 3 teams make it..which i hope they do..Powell county will be the most happenin place in ky come tournament time..lolCool

I still don't get why their district does not go to seeding there district tournament. but hopefully all teams make it to the region. I hate driving there tho
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next