•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
Benchwarmer Wrote:He is the one that said PCC could beat KCC on a neutral court. That meaning they cant win at KCC. And, if you would noticed what I wrote was and I repeat "why make excuses about playing at kcc."

but your saying it was an excuse...how is that?
allthewayhome Wrote:I still don't get why their district does not go to seeding there district tournament. but hopefully all teams make it to the region. I hate driving there tho

Id say..but if all 3 make it and Letcher in there too..it will be well worth it..and the seeding idea would be best too because sometimes you get a scrub team that can not miss a shot and pull the upset 1st round of district and turn around the next game and cant throw it in the ocean and get beat by 40
king360 Wrote:Id say..but if all 3 make it and Letcher in there too..it will be well worth it..and the seeding idean would be best too because sometimes you get a scrub team that can not miss a shot and pull the upset 1st round of district and turn around the next game and cant throw it in the ocean and get beat by 40

I agree.
king360 Wrote:Id say..but if all 3 make it and Letcher in there too..it will be well worth it..and the seeding idea would be best too because sometimes you get a scrub team that can not miss a shot and pull the upset 1st round of district and turn around the next game and cant throw it in the ocean and get beat by 40

yeah that is what i was thinking about it, or you will get the two best teams to draw each other in the first round. Which has happened a lot for perry and hazard.
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah that is what i was thinking about it, or you will get the two best teams to draw each other in the first round. Which has happened a lot for perry and hazard.

Def. and both are 2 of the best in the 14th and i hate only seeing one of them advance when that happens
if Bartrum is so weak, why have you spent half of this thread complaining about him?
SteppUp Wrote:if Bartrum is so weak, why have you spent half of this thread complaining about him?

Because we like hearing what you say about yourselfWink
king360 Wrote:Because we like hearing what you say about yourselfWink

Rule #13.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Rule #13.

What did i say that was against the rules hoss?
king360 Wrote:What did i say that was against the rules hoss?

Any attempt to identify or hint at a person's identity in an open forum is grounds for immediate suspension.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Any attempt to identify or hint at a person's identity in an open forum is grounds for immediate suspension.

I just said i love to here what he said about himself..i have no idea who that is..i was just putting it out there to see if i got a message saying it was him..and i obviously did'nt so..
JOBAKKA Wrote:Are you referring to Brent (I really want to be at KCC than with the Stepps) Hall. Just think if he had been ruled elgibile at KCC. Wow what a team. But Klay is still King
I heard that Brent Hall Man Handeled Klay, took him off the throne.
lol...I wish!
king360 Wrote:I just said i love to here what he said about himself..i have no idea who that is..i was just putting it out there to see if i got a message saying it was him..and i obviously did'nt so..
hmm.. if i read it correctly i think you said "we like hearing what you say about yourself" and i think thats a little bit different than saying i love to hear what he says about himself. but thats just me. Big Grin
king360 Wrote:Id say..but if all 3 make it and Letcher in there too..it will be well worth it..and the seeding idea would be best too because sometimes you get a scrub team that can not miss a shot and pull the upset 1st round of district and turn around the next game and cant throw it in the ocean and get beat by 40

i agree seeding helps the teams that should make it to region, make it to region.
wow, this thread has grown by 7 pages since I was last online.

Great job PATS!!!!
Aslan Wrote:Name calling? Real mature. I hope your a kid and have an excuse unlike an adult who should know better.

No actually I'm a 43 year old mother and you are the one acting like the little snot nosed brat that you are.
boogieman Wrote:No actually I'm a 43 year old mother and you are the one acting like the little snot nosed brat that you are.
Now thats mature, :flame:
Aslan Wrote:Your more worried about pcc than your OWN team.
PCC will make it out of district. :thumpsup:

No they won't because they can't get past Hazard. Thats the whole reason you guys are on here trying to stir up trouble, because you know KCC is #1 in the district and will have a good pick and we will be goin to regionals and you won't. Hazard will tear PCC up.
Hatchers Army Will Go To State This Year
boogieman Wrote:No they won't because they can't get past Hazard. Thats the whole reason you guys are on here trying to stir up trouble, because you know KCC is #1 in the district and will have a good pick and we will be goin to regionals and you won't. Hazard will tear PCC up.
Sounds like the KCC faithful are hoping not to see PCC again. Fear makes a man do funny things
JOBAKKA Wrote:Now thats mature, :flame:

Well how old are you honey 22, 23, 25,? Yet you act like your 12. Don't get on here and judge me, you know nothing about me or you would know that if I have something to say to anyone I will say it to their face. If you don't like me sayin exactly what I think, then don't read my posts.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Sounds like the KCC faithful are hoping not to see PCC again. Fear makes a man do funny things

You are the ones who are afraid, because you know you can't get past Hazard. Fear makes a man get on here and try to start crap, like you are doin.
Im sencing a little hostility
king360 Wrote:Im sencing a little hostility

Only a little, **** I was hopin for alot.
:police:...Everyone vacate the thread..lol
Hitman7 Wrote:Hatchers Army Will Go To State This Year

I thought those shirts were hilarious. I wonder who thought of that?
I can't believe this thread hasn't been closed yet.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I can't believe this thread hasn't been closed yet.

I thought the same thing, but looking back through - it hasn't really been that questionable other than a few posts. Just some arguing between sides like most threads. It hasn't really been that bad overall.
boogieman Wrote:No they won't because they can't get past Hazard. Thats the whole reason you guys are on here trying to stir up trouble, because you know KCC is #1 in the district and will have a good pick and we will be goin to regionals and you won't. Hazard will tear PCC up.

Hazard and PCC might not even play 1st round of district... they haven't even drawn yet (I'll never understand why they don't seed) It would be naive to think that PCC is incapable of beating Hazard, and it would also be naive to think that Hazard can't take KCC out.. after all PCC beat Knott twice then Knott beat them. Hazard could do the same to Knott. It's too close to call between these teams. I really hope all 3 are in the regional.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next