•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
jump_shot5 Wrote:It seems like everytime Knott Central plays and is winning the other team tries to hurt the KCC players. Never fails.
We have a joke that our games average 1 technical per game, lol.
kcc_chick Wrote:Way to go Patriots! It is about time the real KCC shows up to play!

How do we know that the KCC that already lost to PCC twice isn't the real KCC...
PATS2011 Wrote:We have a joke that our games average 1 technical per game, lol.

What did Stuart do to get the technical?
jump_shot5 Wrote:Yes. For the first time since I have started watching Tate Cox play I noticed him even getting a little frustrated with how PCC was playing and trying to hurt him and Stuart.

yea it usually has to be bad for tate to get mad. he doesnt get mad easily
What is the status of Ratliff and Mullins' injuries?
jump_shot5 Wrote:What did Stuart do to get the technical?

I guess he got tired of all the PCC elbows they throw when the use screens.
The King Wrote:How do we know that the KCC that already lost to PCC twice isn't the real KCC...

well, umm.. lets see - they have beaten Hazard twice, LCC twice, and now PCC playing like that. If they would have played like they did at PCC.. they wouldnt have won one of those games. When KCC plays like what they should, they are hard to stop as you have seen and witnessed all season long.... if you have watched them.
The Word Wrote:What is the status of Ratliff and Mullins' injuries?

Word in the stands was that Mullins is out with a high ankle sprain for a couple of weeks. Ratliff is out indefinately. I heard someone say he was going for an MRI Monday.

i think Ratliff goes for a MRI on monday and i dont know about Mullins but i think it is just a sprain
I'm not sure about Ratliff, but I know Mullins came down on his ankle wrong in practice, so he shouldn't be out too long.
PATS2011 Wrote:[quote=boogieman]KING KLAY is dethroned. Way to go Pats, and we were without 2 starters.[/QUOTE

Buttermilk SLAMMED it on him, plus...

he picked his pocket as well!!!! :Clap:

Now thats, Whitaker and Maggard.

WAY TO GO MILK!

Haha, yeah buttermilk has 2 steals to his record, and thats it. No one in the gym could guard Maggard and still havent found anyone in the region too. Although, Perry needs to feed him the ball more. I noticed the guards getting pressured have a tough time throwing it in the post, when that's where the ball should go first and everything else will come together. Good game tonight Pats you won at home which you always do. Good luck in the district hope you make it out for a rematch.
Did Mullins hurt it yesterday or today? If it was today, why were they practicing?
has KCC lost at home yet?
jump_shot5 Wrote:Did Mullins hurt it yesterday or today? If it was today, why were they practicing?

it was today and it was supposed to be a shoot around
thagreatest Wrote:[quote=PATS2011]

Haha, yeah buttermilk has 2 steals to his record, and thats it. No one in the gym could guard Maggard and still havent found anyone in the region too. Although, Perry needs to feed him the ball more. I noticed the guards getting pressured have a tough time throwing it in the post, when that's where the ball should go first and everything else will come together. Good game tonight Pats you won at home which you always do. Good luck in the district hope you make it out for a rematch.

umm... thats a big deal for a center to pick a guard and go coast to coast.. then we he picked the almighty "King Klay" (pshhhhh) as some might put it.. i loved it. Plus, how often is it that centers steal the ball anyway???? (unless by block and getting back the ball)
fanatic11 Wrote:it was today and it was supposed to be a shoot around

Awful rough shoot around then?
fanatic11 Wrote:has KCC lost at home yet?

No but they have only played six games at home.
fanatic11 Wrote:has KCC lost at home yet?

I don't think so. GO PATS!
jump_shot5 Wrote:Did Mullins hurt it yesterday or today? If it was today, why were they practicing?
He hurt it today..
and i was wondering why they were having practice too.
jump_shot5 Wrote:Awful rough shoot around then?

i talked to some of the players and they said it was more like a practice than a shoot around.
fanatic11 Wrote:i talked to some of the players and they said it was more like a practice than a shoot around.

That makes perfect sense. Having practice before a game. Amburgey is lucky his boys had energy.
jump_shot5 Wrote:What did Stuart do to get the technical?

i think he said something. i dont have a clue what though.
thagreatest Wrote:[quote=PATS2011]

Buttermilk, dumped Maggard off his high horse and laid it on him. Buttermilk made maggard work for every point and rebound he got so don't even start with that bull
boogieman Wrote:[quote=thagreatest]

Buttermilk, dumped Maggard off his high horse and laid it on him. Buttermilk made maggard work for every point and rebound he got so don't even start with that bull

yea caudill did a better job on defense tonight. imo that was the difference in the game. maggard didnt dominate the boards like he usually does.
jump_shot5 Wrote:Awful rough shoot around then?

Thats because Zack practices just as hard, as he would playing in a game. None of the boys goof off when it comes to bb.
boogieman Wrote:Thats because Zack practices just as hard, as he would playing in a game. None of the boys goof off when it comes to bb.

agreed
fanatic11 Wrote:[quote=boogieman]

yea caudill did a better job on defense tonight. imo that was the difference in the game. maggard didnt dominate the boards like he usually does.

The biggest difference was that coach Amburgey let them take it inside and the other 2 times we played them, all he would let them do is shoot the 3's.
So where is King360 and his kitten of a friend?
Has Aslan been on here yet? I'm disappointed in him and King360. Neither one has congratulated us yet. Maybe they haven't had a chance to get on here yet.
jump_shot5 Wrote:That makes perfect sense. Having practice before a game. Amburgey is lucky his boys had energy.

WOW dont even start with that crap PCC practices before every game lol :moon:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next