•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
The server was busy when I tried to log on so maybe thats it.
boogieman Wrote:Has Aslan been on here yet? I'm disappointed in him and King360. Neither one has congratulated us yet. Maybe they haven't had a chance to get on here yet.

i will say they will be on here before the night is over
boogieman Wrote:[quote=thagreatest]

Buttermilk, dumped Maggard off his high horse and laid it on him. Buttermilk made maggard work for every point and rebound he got so don't even start with that bull

for some reason the quotes are messed up!!! I didnt post that, thegreatest did. My post was the one defending buttermilk like you are doing

GO MILK!!!!!

it says thegreatest said the above when boogieman did.
UK_fan54 Wrote:WOW dont even start with that crap PCC practices before every game lol :moon:

What crap? I can understand a shoot around but having your boys practice risks many things. Injuries being the big one. Take Mullins for example. Had it been a normal shoot around he wouldn't have got hurt.
kcc_chick Wrote:This should prove something about the officiating at PCC! I

Or does it just prove that the officiating at KCC is bad???????? We ALL tend to blame the refs when our team doesnt win.
fanatic11 Wrote:[quote=boogieman]

yea caudill did a better job on defense tonight. imo that was the difference in the game. maggard didnt dominate the boards like he usually does.

13 Boards isnt domination? I guess your right compared to the usual numbers. Haha.
thagreatest Wrote:[quote=fanatic11]

13 Boards isnt domination? I guess your right compared to the usual numbers. Haha.

but I thought his nickname was King Klay?? He should have shut buttermilk down completely.. but it looks like Buttermilk picked him clean, like he did to whitaker.
Congrats KCC
PATS2011 Wrote:but I thought his nickname was King Klay?? He should have shut buttermilk down completely.. but it looks like Buttermilk picked him clean, like he did to whitaker.

Ok first off learn how to quote someone without having all that crap in your quote. Secondly it was one play out of a 100 how many other times did Caudill Dominate Maggard?
jump_shot5 Wrote:Great game. Deron Amis tried throwing a couple of punches at Stamper tonight. Tisk tisk. Great game Patriots. Now I am ready to hear the excuses PCC uses. Refs? Can't be, there were a lot of questionable calls on both ends. Shots were not falling? Nope, Perry shot the ball pretty decent except for Noble, he didn't do to well from outside? What else can there be. Wait the 20 minute bus ride here. Has to be it.

Did Deron get a T?
UK_fan54 Wrote:Ok first off learn how to quote someone without having all that crap in your quote. Secondly it was one play out of a 100 how many other times did Caudill Dominate Maggard?

Ok first off... is this quote to your liking? He blocked it several times as well, not all on maggard, but he had some on maggard as well.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Did Deron get a T?

Nope. The only T given all night was given to Stamper at the beginning of the game.
No he didn't get a T
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Did Deron get a T?

nope. I was very :confused:
PATS2011 Wrote:nope. I was very :confused:

Yeah he def should have got one when he started pushing and elbowing Tate in the 4th right before that full TO by Perry
lololol Wrote:Yeah he def should have got one when he started pushing and elbowing Tate in the 4th right before that full TO by Perry

from the way it looked to us PCC didnt even have possession when they called the time out, but that it was a loose ball! But apparently they did. But what he did to Tate was uncalled for. The game was very physical at several times.
Congrats KCC. What kind of numbers did buttermilk have?
Congrats Knott...There was some questionable officiating both ways not just for KCC and not just for PCC..and this game being at Knott they came out fired up and ready to play..Hopefully we will see you guys in region we will both be on a neutral floor..but tonite i think you guys had something to prove and wanted it more..Keep your heads up Perry this loss means nothing right now
PATS2011 Wrote:and king360.. Im pretty sure they are on a bus back to PCC right now.

Trying to start a little trouble here are ya?..and you all say its us
king360 Wrote:Congrats Knott...There was some questionable officiating both ways not just for KCC and not just for PCC..and this game being at Knott they came out fired up and ready to play..Hopefully we will see you guys in region we will both be on a neutral floor..but tonite i think you guys had something to prove and wanted it more..Keep your heads up Perry this loss means nothing right now

i agree this game doesnt mean a whole lot right now and if they meet again it will be at powell county in the regional tournament. thats a game im looking forward to.
king360 Wrote:Trying to start a little trouble here are ya?..and you all say its us

no. They asked where you were and I told them.
Perry is a lot better team at home. Tonight was the first i've seen of them on the road, and they aren't bad at all. I hope these two teams play again in region.Tonight KCC just wanted it more in the last few minutes.
PATS2011 Wrote:no. They asked where you were and I told them.

uh huh...well here i am:king:
Overrated Wrote:Perry is a lot better team at home. Tonight was the first i've seen of them on the road, and they aren't bad at all. I hope these two teams play again in region.Tonight KCC just wanted it more in the last few minutes.

i agree perry is going to be a good team anywhere they go. the region is going to be exciting this year.
fanatic11 Wrote:i agree perry is going to be a good team anywhere they go. the region is going to be exciting this year.

most definitely a toss up
Thas right, i heard Klay was gave all he wanted tonight
also heard deron amis was tore up. sounds like i missed a good game. keep your heads up pcc
MC4 Wrote:Thas right, i heard Klay was gave all he wanted tonight
also heard deron amis was tore up. sounds like i missed a good game. keep your heads up pcc

14 points
13 boards
yep sounds like he took all he wanted.
MC4 Wrote:Thas right, i heard Klay was gave all he wanted tonight

I thought Maggard and Amis played good..not their usual game but still good
Well I'm gonna have to be better convinced, because with 14 pts and 13 boards I don't see how anybody could say Maggard was dominated. Knott took the win, but I'm not buying that it was because Maggard was dominated.
maggard wasnt dominated but he didnt dominate knott county.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next