•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
fanatic11 Wrote:maggard wasnt dominated but he didnt dominate knott county.

No one said he dominated this game
fanatic11 Wrote:maggard wasnt dominated but he didnt dominate knott county.

agreed
fanatic11 Wrote:i think he said something. i dont have a clue what though.

according to 107.1 it was for taunting
I'm not for sure but isn't PCC the only team to actually lose games to both Hazard and KCC now. I might be missing a game somewhere, and I'm throwing out the Hazard forfeit. I think this makes KCC the king of the mountain so the say.
jump_shot5 Wrote:What crap? I can understand a shoot around but having your boys practice risks many things. Injuries being the big one. Take Mullins for example. Had it been a normal shoot around he wouldn't have got hurt.
When John High coached Whitesburgs girls to the state finals back in the 80's he practiced every game day even when school was going on if it was a home game.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:I'm not for sure but isn't PCC the only team to actually lose games to both Hazard and KCC now. I might be missing a game somewhere, and I'm throwing out the Hazard forfeit. I think this makes KCC the king of the mountain so the say.

Rolleyes
Whats bad bout right now is KCC is catching fire it looks, beat 2 of the top teams in the 14th region back to bcak nights, and doing this at the end of the season as opposed to the beginning. KCC has a easy district tournament draw, they play Jenkins or Cordia 1st game. PCC and Hazard may play 1st game and how Hazard played PCC last time, PCC may not go to Stanton. I'm not bashing on PCC, I'd love to see them win it as much as anyone else, but they have lost their last games to Hazard and KCC by more than 1 or 2 points. And by the way, the district tournament is 3 weeks away.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Whats bad bout right now is KCC is catching fire it looks, beat 2 of the top teams in the 14th region back to bcak nights, and doing this at the end of the season as opposed to the beginning. KCC has a easy district tournament draw, they play Jenkins or Cordia 1st game. PCC and Hazard may play 1st game and how Hazard played PCC last time, PCC may not go to Stanton. I'm not bashing on PCC, I'd love to see them win it as much as anyone else, but they have lost their last games to Hazard and KCC by more than 1 or 2 points. And by the way, the district tournament is 3 weeks away.

Don't overlook the lions...Knott only beat them by 3 at knott..
king360 Wrote:Don't overlook the lions...Knott only beat them by 3 at knott..

I think it was spreaded a little more than that wasn't it? Without Stamper?
Some of you guys are acting like Knott dominated this game and Buttermilk was a force or something LOL
For people who didnt watch the game, this is how it went
Perry lead most the game. Knott took the lead with about 2min left in the 4th. Perry couldnt get the momentum back, some questionable calls, and Knott made all there fts and won the game.
Someone was saying something about the real Knott Co. Imo nither team played bad.
Klay did pretty much what he wanted to with the milk, he just never got the ball.
Never seen Chris Noble miss so many shots in my life.
Cox played awesome like usual.
Stamper got most his points late at the line. BTW Why does he fall down after he shot he shoots? Attention?
Congrats Knott, you did what you had to. :thumpsup:
Overrated Wrote:I think it was spreaded a little more than that wasn't it? Without Stamper?

No, but Stamper didnt play the other game either,which the Pats came out on top by 39.
Good game pat's
kcc_pepidiot Wrote:now im waiting to see how many people on here thats gonna say that kcc just won because of us paying reffs or that pcc was having an off night. both teams did a very good job. and kcc won that fair and square. =]
congrats kcc=]]]]]]

You will not hear any excuses from me. I'm not like most the Knott Co fan base and make up 14 excuses for every loss.
PATS2011 Wrote:and king360.. Im pretty sure they are on a bus back to PCC right now.

No, girl probs.
PATS2011 Wrote:Yeah, I agree..... we didnt lose at PCC because of the refs. We just didn't show up to play our game. We did tonight though!!!

I think Knott played about as good as they did the last 2 times. PCC just didnt play as good, but part of that was due to Knott playing better D I guess. :thumpsup:
MVP2 Wrote:No, but Stamper didnt play the other game either,which the Pats came out on top by 39.

Yeah it was. KCC won by like 8 at home.
and by like 40 at Cordia. I might be wrong.

And Stuart played neither game.. Im almost positive.
kcc_chick Wrote:Way to go Patriots! It is about time the real KCC shows up to play! This should prove something about the officiating at PCC! I was actually shocked to see the Pats win this game due to, Mullins and Ratliff being injured, but again congrats Patriots!

Your still making up excuses from the last time we beat you. Awesome. :thumpsup:
Overrated Wrote:Yeah it was. KCC won by like 8 at home.
and by like 40 at Cordia. I might be wrong.

And Stuart played neither game.. Im almost positive.

I could have swore it was 3 at KCC..No matter..you cant overlook any team during tourney time
Benchwarmer Wrote:I guess he got tired of all the PCC elbows they throw when the use screens.

Knott Co fans complain about the refs more than any fanbase I've ever seen. I didnt see one bow thrown.
king360 Wrote:I could have swore it was 3 at KCC..No matter..you cant overlook any team during tourney time

It was 8 I do believe. But your right, You cant overlook any team during the tourny time.
jump_shot5 Wrote:So where is King360 and his kitten of a friend?

Right here bub.
Overrated Wrote:It was 8 I do believe. But your right, You cant overlook any team during the tourny time.

Your right, It was 8 at KCC, and like 39 at Cordia. Stamper didnt play either game but lets keep this on PCC vs KCC. Wink
MVP2 Wrote:Your right, It was 8 at KCC, and like 39 at Cordia. Stamper didnt play either game but lets keep this on PCC vs KCC. Wink

lol okay. Congrats KCC!!!:rockon:
boogieman Wrote:[quote=thagreatest]

Buttermilk, dumped Maggard off his high horse and laid it on him. Buttermilk made maggard work for every point and rebound he got so don't even start with that bull

Did you watch the game? Maggard had 14 & 13. What was the Milks stats? please compare. Maggard scored almost everytime he got the ball in the paint. If Knott whats to stop him, there going to have to start doubling him. But if Perry don't make an effort to get him the ball it won't even matter.
Tyler Mullins had several nice blocks on the Milk tonight. He's probably blocked him at least 10 times this year. lol
fanatic11 Wrote:[quote=boogieman]

yea caudill did a better job on defense tonight. imo that was the difference in the game. maggard didnt dominate the boards like he usually does.

13 rebounds, how many did the milk have?
boogieman Wrote:Has Aslan been on here yet? I'm disappointed in him and King360. Neither one has congratulated us yet. Maybe they haven't had a chance to get on here yet.

Congrats KCC, I've said it twice now :thumpsup:
fanatic11 Wrote:i will say they will be on here before the night is over

Thanks for the faith fanatic :thumpsup:
If I'm not mistaken, Klay done most of his scoring and rebounding when buttermilk was out of the game with foul trouble.....and as far as Tyler Mullins blocking him, he's came from behind every time. It's kinda easy to get blocks on someone when they don't see it coming.
Aslan Wrote:Congrats KCC, I've said it twice now :thumpsup:

^^...nothing but trying to cause trouble
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next