Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I challenge Sniper to a duel. Publically calling you out, BOY
To be the man you got beat the man. I'm going to go ahead and beat the "so called" man to start off my career. I'm going to be the new man around here.. !TongueirateSho

Do you got the balls to man up and use your own gun, with the correct amount balls?

IF SO, THEN BRING IT!!!!!!!

I've always walked the walk and talked the talk. Let's see if you can back all your talk now..

No your role, take a step back, because theres a new man in town. And that's the bottom line, cause QQ said so.
...and sniper if you don't man up, then QQ's gonna ban you. Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:To be the man you got beat the man. I'm going to go ahead and beat the "so called" man to start off my career. I'm going to be the new man around here.. !TongueirateSho

Do you got the balls to man up and use your own gun, with the correct amount balls?

I've always walked the walk and talked the talk. Let's see if you can back all your talk now..

No your role, take a step back, because theres a new man in town. And that's the bottom line, cause QQ said so.

:eek:Big Grin..... Well thats one way to start off your career....
torQQue Wrote:To be the man you got beat the man. I'm going to go ahead and beat the "so called" man to start off my career. I'm going to be the new man around here.. !TongueirateSho

You'll shoot your eye out kid.
Wink

Q, I really hate to see your first day out be your last also but looks like that's the way it's gonna be :howdy: . The Sniper is suppose to duel JF today but I am sure he will give you your death wish. This will be fun to watch. :popcorn:
Now QQ you just got started, YOU CANT JUST STEP IN THE RING WITH ALI to start off you career, Unless the Sniper might make a exception for ya and Paint you up real pretty .LMAO
I'm ya Huckleberry!

Play for blood! That's just my game!

SAY WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though The Sniper's at a point in his career where he can pick and choose his duels and has no earthly reason whatsoever to give a low life, dirty rotten, rat bag, no name, yella belly that hasn't peed a drop yet a shot at the title, the Sniper will make an exception for brother 'Q'.

Even though you don't see the New York Yankees playing the Durham Bulls, or the Boston Celtics taking on the East Ky Miners up at the Expo in Pikeville. Today you will see the Sniper destroy a rookie in death valley!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rockon:
:letsfigh I've always followed. the sniper advice, he told me, frist to always keep my word and, second,to never insult anybody unintentionally.if I insult you you can be sure I INTEEND TO. third,he told me not to go around looking for trouble. QQ:lmao: :letsparty
What you all think about ole Q taking down the veteran with that headshot?
torQQue Wrote:What you all think about ole Q taking down the veteran with that headshot?

One head shot counts same as one body shot and you was shot to peices, you squated down like you were bowing to a King that the sniper is.
:thatsfunn

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY BROTHER!!!

Yet another victorous day for the Cowboys:1:

The Sniper knew today in his heart that 'Yes we Can' and when it was all said and done brother 'YES WE DID":thumpsup:

YES WE DID
go 3 - 0 in team matches today
YES WE DID go 2 - 1 in duels today
YES WE DID mount charge after charge
YES WE DID leave nothing but carnage in our path
YES WE DID destroy the yella bellies today
YES WE DID meet our enemies fact to face on the battle field and said "Not Today!"
YES WE DID! YES WE DID! YES WE DID!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THE SNIPER DID go 2 - 0 in duels today
:flame: :igiveup:

And brother the Sniper was in rare form today in Death Valley brother! The Sniper was stylin & profilin, living large, looking fine, and stepping higher than ever before brother! The Sniper once again walked that isle today not just once, but twice, and left ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT IN ANYONE'S MIND JUST EXACTLY WHOSE 'THE MAN' IN DEATH VALLEY!!!! Brother, If there ever was any doubt before, then after today its unamious!! The Sniper left two yella bellies laying in the middle of the road in Death Valley bringing the Snipers overall dueling record to 5 - 0! [SIZE="5"]

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

And THE SNIPER showed once again THE SNIPER’S a 60 minutes man brother! And THE SNIPER can go ALL ---- NIGHT ----- LONG!!!!!!
:muscleman

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Billnz28 Wrote:One head shot counts same as one body shot and you was shot to peices, you squated down like you were bowing to a King that the sniper is.

Of course he could have been on his knees because he was praying to God :AngelPray that the Sniper would't hurt him. And yeah unless it is a texas death match head shots are the same. I have some pictures of the duel and I will post them so everyone can see the Sniper won the duel and was stylin and profilin the whole time and even smoked a cigar after winning both duels. The Sniper is THE MAN. I think it is time for the Sniper to step back and make the yella bellys earn a duel with him. The yella bellys should only be able to duel the Sniper after they work their way up to number one contender.
torQQue Wrote:What you all think about ole Q taking down the veteran with that headshot?

Did you all Duel again? Because the one I saw, you had one Kill Shot on THE MAN, and he had 4-5 on you.... So you didn't take the Sniper down...
Colonel Kill Wrote:Of course he could have been on his knees because he was praying to God :AngelPray that the Sniper would't hurt him. And yeah unless it is a texas death match head shots are the same. I have some pictures of the duel and I will post them so everyone can see the Sniper won the duel and was stylin and profilin the whole time and even smoked a cigar after winning both duels. The Sniper is THE MAN. I think it is time for the Sniper to step back and make the yella bellys earn a duel with him. The yella bellys should only be able to duel the Sniper after they work their way up to number one contender.

The Sniper is glad you said that Colonel because he couldn't agree more. So after going 2 - 0 today and with an overall dueling record of 5 - 0 in Death Valley The Sniper is in a unique position that no paintballer has ever been in before. The Sniper can basically pick and choose his matches! The Sniper has nothing left to prove! The Sniper has faced the best the Yella Bellies have to offer and THE SNIPER'S BEAT 'EM ALL BROTHER!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So from this point forth the Sniper is officially retired from dueling until someone proves themselves worthy of a shot at the title! However, the Sniper will still be available for autographs from time to time!
The autographs are free to the Cowboys and families, but for only $19.95 the Yella Bellies can own a peice of Legendary Paintball Merchandise....... An Autograph from THE MAN, The one we call The Sniper.......

WHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Billnz28 Wrote:One head shot counts same as one body shot and you was shot to peices, you squated down like you were bowing to a King that the sniper is.

I was dunking, he opened fire on me before I turned around. I squatted so he would have to re-aim. He had be dialed in before I turned around.
Next week when I challenge him to a duel, we are going to just get about 20 feet apart, no counting, someone just say turn around. :rockon:
TATE_64 Wrote:The autographs are free to the Cowboys and families, but for only $19.95 the Yella Bellies can own a peice of Legendary Paintball Merchandise....... An Autograph from THE MAN, The one we call The Sniper.......

WHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Have him to sign with his fingers, with some of that paint leftover from his facemask:notworthy
torQQue Wrote:I was dunking, he opened fire on me before I turned around. I squatted so he would have to re-aim. He had be dialed in before I turned around.
Next week when I challenge him to a duel, we are going to just get about 20 feet apart, no counting, someone just say turn around. :rockon:

You must not have read my earlier post!

It doesn't work that way! If you want to duel the Sniper again then here's what you do, have a few duels, win them, work your way back up the ladder and then just maybe, the Sniper "The Man" will give you another shot at the title! Just the way the world works "Q"

Mongo, RN-09, & Amun Ra have all been told the same thing after losing to The Sniper!
As soon as I can figure out home to get the pics from my computer to BRG, I will post them.
The Sniper Wrote:You must not have read my earlier post!

It doesn't work that way! If you want to duel the Sniper again then here's what you do, have a few duels, win them, work your way back up the ladder and then just maybe, the Sniper "The Man" will give you another shot at the title! Just the way the world works "Q"

Mongo, RN-09, & Amun Ra have all been told the same thing after losing to The Sniper!

Plus, the Sniper don't like to fight with men who ''SQUAT' like women!
:lmao:
Colonel Kill Wrote:As soon as I can figure out home to get the pics from my computer to BRG, I will post them.

Are they on you computer?
TATE_64 Wrote:Are they on you computer?

Yeah. Just can't get them to upload to the site.