Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duel age limit
In order to put the highest order of respect to the laws of the land I have installed The over 50 age limit on Duels. Relexes are the first to go and nearing the, well not nearing but being in the autumn of our lives The Judge and Ol Wyatt will not be dueling with anyone anymore. We will not be like Ali and come back when he knew it was time to hang them up. I consider myself and The Judge also to be more teamplayers than the quick trigger that we were at one time and for our team that is what we will do. TEAM FIRST! To the COWBOYS that is what owe everything and that is what we will stand by. We have seen to do our duty and duty we have done, never backing down and always accepting the challenge of the likes of Mongo, Hugh (REF)ner, RN09 and another no show CoredllA . We remain true to the Cowboy standard of shooting Yella Bellies for their Dastardly Deeds in the battles but again will not partake so to speak in the Duels, They are for the young to do and of course for the old to build it up and ag it on. Old Cowboys never die, they just fade away so we say to you today that old Cowboys that have served their outfit the best they could in an honorable way will simply fade away and be waitin in the Valley on YB's.:devilflam
oh yeah i can smell the paint in the valley
Wyatt Earp Wrote:In order to put the highest order of respect to the laws of the land I have installed The over 50 age limit on Duels. Relexes are the first to go and nearing the, well not nearing but being in the autumn of our lives The Judge and Ol Wyatt will not be dueling with anyone anymore. We will not be like Ali and come back when he knew it was time to hang them up. I consider myself and The Judge also to be more teamplayers than the quick trigger that we were at one time and for our team that is what we will do. TEAM FIRST! To the COWBOYS that is what owe everything and that is what we will stand by. We have seen to do our duty and duty we have done, never backing down and always accepting the challenge of the likes of Mongo, Hugh (REF)ner, RN09 and another no show CoredllA . We remain true to the Cowboy standard of shooting Yella Bellies for their Dastardly Deeds in the battles but again will not partake so to speak in the Duels, They are for the young to do and of course for the old to build it up and ag it on. Old Cowboys never die, they just fade away so we say to you today that old Cowboys that have served their outfit the best they could in an honorable way will simply fade away and be waitin in the Valley on YB's.:devilflam

Well spoken Wyatt! With age comes wisdom, and I think our legacy speaks for itself-nothing much left to prove!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:In order to put the highest order of respect to the laws of the land I have installed The over 50 age limit on Duels. Relexes are the first to go and nearing the, well not nearing but being in the autumn of our lives The Judge and Ol Wyatt will not be dueling with anyone anymore. We will not be like Ali and come back when he knew it was time to hang them up. I consider myself and The Judge also to be more teamplayers than the quick trigger that we were at one time and for our team that is what we will do. TEAM FIRST! To the COWBOYS that is what owe everything and that is what we will stand by. We have seen to do our duty and duty we have done, never backing down and always accepting the challenge of the likes of Mongo, Hugh (REF)ner, RN09 and another no show CoredllA . We remain true to the Cowboy standard of shooting Yella Bellies for their Dastardly Deeds in the battles but again will not partake so to speak in the Duels, They are for the young to do and of course for the old to build it up and ag it on. Old Cowboys never die, they just fade away so we say to you today that old Cowboys that have served their outfit the best they could in an honorable way will simply fade away and be waitin in the Valley on YB's.:devilflam

:lmao: I guess that's the long way around chickening out of a challenge.

Well said Wyatt, well said indeed! Spoken like a true warrior that's 2-0 when dueling and obviously has absolutely nothing left to prove! :thumpsup:

Judge Roy Bean Wrote:Well spoken Wyatt! With age comes wisdom, and I think our legacy speaks for itself-nothing much left to prove!

Judge both you and Wyatt have been the inspiration and the driving force behind the Cowboys turning the tide in this war! Both your legacy's are more than secure!!!! The Sniper has also retired from dueling for a while, BUT NOT COMPLETELY! So don't worry, if the sassmouth :blabbermo ever gets too bad the Sniper will come out of retirement and slap it shut!