Poll: WHO WINS THE DUEL NEXT SUNDAY?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Judge Roy Bean
62.50%
Cordella Walker
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Judge vs Cordella Walker - who wins?
Personally I think the Judge will destroy Cordella, but what does everyone else think?

Vote for who you think will win & not along team aliances Big Grin
Judge Roy Bean easily....
Roy Bean will win in a landslide....Remember, he will hang em first and try em later......The Judge dominates this matchup.
Get him CW, wipe him out with that new weapon
How can we have more votes than views of the thread?:confused:

Do you know Ringo?Rolleyes
The Sniper Wrote:How can we have more votes than views of the thread?:confused:

Do you know Ringo?Rolleyes

Mine shows 31 views-7 votes
No doubt about it Judge in a land slide.
The Judge---------By the time Cordella gets " Oh Say Can You See " of the National Anthem sungBig Grin he will be on the ground paint logged, Just like Mongo and RN09 or 10.
Cordella wins

The Judge will be shooting into his knee caps while Cordella will be shooting from an elevated position
Mongo Wrote:Cordella wins

The Judge will be shooting into his knee caps while Cordella will be shooting from an elevated position

Thats the thing Mongo.... There is such a thing call aiming..... He can just aim a little higher.... He doesn't have to aim for the knees...:ape:
TATE_64 Wrote:Thats the thing Mongo.... There is such a thing call aiming..... He can just aim a little higher.... He doesn't have to aim for the knees...:ape:

Tate you have now gone and got to technical with Mongo. You are going to have to explain IN DETAIL what that means.
With about 3 days to go til the duel the voting as went pretty much the way expected so. The Judge is ahead by nearly a 2-1 margin. Can't figure how Cordella has stayed that close? :confused:

Keep voting!
CORDELL Got The New Gun In Today...bad News For The Judge.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:CORDELL Got The New Gun In Today...bad News For The Judge.
It'll take him to next friday to learn which end points where.Wink
What kind of gun did he purchase?

Does not really matter what he got in, he does not possess the skills to beat Judge. Instead of getting a new gun he should be making some flower arrangements. :Trumpet:
TATE_64 Wrote:What kind of gun did he purchase?

X-7 with an apex barrell

Cordella could have ordered eight new arms like an octopus, with a gun in everyone of them, and it wouldn't help him when he faces the Judge. Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:X-7 with an apex barrell

Got the same thing The Iguana has....... But can he put it to use like the Iguana does..... Maybe for some cash The Iguana will show him how to use it...Big Grin
TATE_64 Wrote:Got the same thing The Iguana has....... But can he put it to use like the Iguana does..... Maybe for some cash The Iguana will show him how to use it...Big Grin
Wal Mart gift card maybe.:Thumbs:
TATE_64 Wrote:Got the same thing The Iguana has....... But can he put it to use like the Iguana does..... Maybe for some cash The Iguana will show him how to use it...Big Grin

Tate, Cordell could never use his gun for such destruction as the Iguana does. Not even if the Iguana gave him a month of free lessons. CW just don't have it in him.............he's a yella belly!
haha, Now he may take a Wal-Mart card from Mr. Cordell Walton...
TATE_64 Wrote:haha, Now he may take a Wal-Mart card from Mr. Cordell Walton...
That's all any of us will get from Cordell. It sure won't be paint.:devilflam
Is this duel still on next week?
Duel is off. You can't expect to dare a man out and then beg off and schedule yourself to work. Judge trained all week to demolish the likes of that 6-7 low life 10 items or less let me check your cart welcome to wal mart and make sure you come back paintball impersonating mannequin.:eek: Cordell knew what he was doing and I could swear that when me and the Sniper left sunday that we seen Cordell hiding behind his car waiting to try and get a hot dog.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Duel is off. You can't expect to dare a man out and then beg off and schedule yourself to work. Judge trained all week to demolish the likes of that 6-7 low life, 10 items or less, let me check your cart, welcome to wal mart, and make sure you come back, paintball impersonating mannequin. :eek: Cordell knew what he was doing and I could swear that when me and the Sniper left sunday that we seen Cordell hiding behind his car waiting to try and get a hot dog.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
The Sniper couldn't have said it better Wyatt!

That was him trying to sneak and get a hot dog!
:yum:
Spoke to both the Judge and CordellA tonight and they both agreed the Judge won the duel by forfeit! The Sniper has to give it to CordellA for admitting defeat! :Thumbs: CordellA is slowly becoming a man of honor! Wink
I was there and overheard the conversation and was almost proud of CW. I am still glad he's sick though.Big Grin