15. The Ursuline School
16. Sachem East High School
17. Southern Regional High School
18. North Allegheny High School
19. New Rochelle High School
20. Northridge High School

Kentucky, squads shown in Bluegrass Blue
[/SIZE]
Greenup bites the dust again, 2 years in a row, Do I see a pattern forming????? Bhahahahaha
wonderpeople Wrote:Greenup bites the dust again, 2 years in a row, Do I see a pattern forming????? Bhahahahaha
Classy Rolleyes
If you go to the Website, you can see the order of competition... from there, you may count the number of participants... now correct me if I am wrong, but everyone of those folks were "extended bids and/or invitations" to compete... either by competitons around the USA or submitted video try-out... therefore, these folks have already attained a high enough level of ability to be there. Then there are preliminary competitions to arrive @ the Semi's... from the Semi-finals, the finalists are chosen to compete... thus arriving @ the top however many squads in each divisions. Some squads will set goals... like the squads, who are first timers... might have just set a goal to get there... others may set goals to make it out of the prelims to semi's... and so on... you get it... well, others may set goals to make "top 3" or whatever #placement they desire... and remembering that on any given day of competition the like "top 3-5" squads can place in any order depending upon one performance and the judges decision... Greenup County is ALWAYS in the TOP 3-5 squads in this NATION.. YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT... that puts a "bullseye" on their backs for other competitors and ignorant comments, but if I were guessing they'll take their performance/score/and trophy with the dignity of the Champions they are and prepare for next year to represent Kentucky, to the best of their ability... even if their mediocre is someone else's "darned skippy". Congratulations GC way to represent!
wonderpeople Wrote:Greenup bites the dust again, 2 years in a row, Do I see a pattern forming????? Bhahahahaha
This maybe the most ignorant post I have ever read. No other squad in the country has the success of GC, if finishing 2nd in the country biting the dust, I dont know of many other squads that wouldnt take it and be extremly pleased.
Kosar Wrote:This maybe the most ignorant post I have ever read. No other squad in the country has the success of GC, if finishing 2nd in the country biting the dust, I dont know of many other squads that wouldnt take it and be extremly pleased.

FYI, I'm NOT ignorant, it was just my opinion. You must be a very sore loser.:Clap:
OH people grow up.
Greenup County definitely deserved the jackets last year.,..and probably this year too, however I will say that Houston did a very good job with their routine and hats off to them.
wonderpeople Wrote:FYI, I'm NOT ignorant, it was just my opinion. You must be a very sore loser.:Clap:
At what point in my post did I sound sore? Im sore about ignorant posts. Who do you squad do you support? Did they even attempt to go to nationals? Did they finish better than second? Thats what I thought.
Kosar Wrote:At what point in my post did I sound sore? Im sore about ignorant posts. Who do you squad do you support? Did they even attempt to go to nationals? Did they finish better than second? Thats what I thought.

You have got bigger problems to worry about than some silly cheerleaders and their accomplishments or lack thereof. Your post made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I could care less about who won anything in the so called sport of cheerleading. I follow the real sports, like football, basketball and baseball.

And if you need me to point out EXACTLY what I was talking about, then here you go.............................."Who do you squad do you support" Does that make any sense......................Didn't think so....................if I were you, I'd just stop now before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Doesn't seem like I'm the ignorant one, look in the mirror.
I Meant Absolutely No Harm Or Disrespect To Any Cheerleaders Anywhere. My Last Post Was To The "being" That Called Me Ignorant.

All Cheeleaders, Please Accept My Apology, It Was Not Meant For Any Of You. I Know That You All Are Athletes In Your Own Right And All Of You Should Be Proud Of Your Sport And All The Accolades That Comes With The Sport.

Again, My Apologies To Any And All Cheerleaders, It Certainly Was Not Meant For You.
wonderpeople Wrote:You have got bigger problems to worry about than some silly cheerleaders and their accomplishments or lack thereof. Your post made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I could care less about who won anything in the so called sport of cheerleading. I follow the real sports, like football, basketball and baseball.

And if you need me to point out EXACTLY what I was talking about, then here you go.............................."Who do you squad do you support" Does that make any sense......................Didn't think so....................if I were you, I'd just stop now before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Your a sour little man arent you. Did a GC cheerleader break your heart in H.S.?
wonderpeople Wrote:You have got bigger problems to worry about than some silly cheerleaders and their accomplishments or lack thereof. Your post made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

For someone who doesnt care about cheerleading you sure like to post about it. You were one of the first posters on this thread, chomping at the bit to laugh at girls who have worked hard all year and fell a little short.
..is a moderator in need?

*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:..is a moderator in need?
I think a Mod was in need after this comment.