• 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Members Picture Thread.
heres a couple more of daddys little man, then i will quit i promise
notice how he covers up the football lol.....hes already a gamer:rock: :Clap:
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:notice how he covers up the football lol.....hes already a gamer:rock: :Clap:

Those are some good shots. That boy is ready to play. I take it dad already teaching him the basics.. Nice fundamentals. :rock:
Hes ready to play MR I.. Nice pics man.
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:notice how he covers up the football lol.....hes already a gamer:rock: :Clap:

Mr.I, you need to take Caleb to Belfry's practice and he can give them a few tips about hanging on to the ball......:beg: Confusedhh: :HitWall: :BigLaugh:
Do you have any pics BP?
Nah dont quit posting MRI i like them
Here is a picture of me and my love. This is Hawks Nest and Red Devilette
This is my three sons.
those are some good pics HN.....very nice is your oldest son TALL or is that how the pic was taken?
"football05" Wrote:those are some good pics HN.....very nice is your oldest son TALL or is that how the pic was taken?

our boy is almost 6 feet tall and he is 12 years old..
he is tall in 7th grade and wears size 14 in shoes. he is right at 6' but uncoordinated. He likes baseball but would love to get him in the gym. the middle one looks like a line man and my youngest one is fast so I would put him in the backfield. ty for the comment
Nice looking family hawks nest... The oldest one is gonna be a big time center thats for sure.
I hope so I keep working with him. He is typical would rather play on his ps2 than hit the court. Not like when I was young. ty they are all great kids
your welcome HN....DANG if hes in 7th grade wears size 14 and 6' tall DANG that boy shoudl be a great basketball player...would be a good pitcher for baseball.......and great center for basketball.....and great wide reciever for football lol........you say hes uncoordinated hes only in 7th grade he has plently of time to work that out of his system.....he will be fine im sure
I say just keep throwing a football/basketball/baseball to him and he will eventually get it im sure.....hes still young
Elasticgirl, very cute pics... seems like just yesterday you all had him.. they grow up toooo fast !
I hope so would love to see him get a chance to further his education through a scholarship. He makes decent grades but I would love to have them tickets to go see him play somewhere in College.
You guys gonna have a All Star Center, Defensive End, and a RB.. Very nice looking boys. We have two. My oldest loves the ps2..as well
Yah I agree.... He is more into basketball and baseball than football.. but would love to see him play basketball in school, I played it and enjoyed it.. He seems to take a lot after me LOL
I was an all stater my senior year would love to see him keep it going. Think he would be more active in sports if his younger brothers would play along with him. He seems to do what they do.
Today is all about the technology I guess, as when I was younger, it was more goin outside and being active, but that might be a big part to the fact there wasnt anything like ps2's back then lol
Here is my two.. Heres the oldest gage. He is 4 and loves soccer, football, ET and his Ps2Smile

Oh he loves motorcycles and race cars too.
Here is Greyson. He is 1 yo.. He just loves to eat, laugh and spin around in circles till he falls down. Smile
AWWW he is an absolute doll !
Very handsome young man think he needs a fishing pole in his hand there
AWWW they are both adorable ! very good lookin kids you all have there
awww she is adorable also. little to young to fish though lol
nice looking family torqque
meant he not she
"Hawks nest" Wrote:Very handsome young man think he needs a fishing pole in his hand there

thank you.. I was teaching him to skip rocks that day.. We was just out looking for snail shells at cave run lake on his mommys bday..

We go fishing. But he cant keep quite long enough to fish. He to hyperSmile I cant ever catch anything with him throwing rocks in the water. Daddy look at this big rock. SPLASH>> Smile
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next