• Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Members Picture Thread.
Lol thats kids for ya gotta love em
"Hawks nest" Wrote:Lol thats kids for ya gotta love em

No doubt man. THey are truely special..

Hey guys.. Thanks for sharing those pics. they were beautiful. I gotta hit the sack. THe boys will be up in about 5 hours.. Smile Good night everyone..
"thetribe" Wrote:Here are a few rolled up into one post.

they did a very nice job on your senior pics...

Heres one of Me and my Dad from last year on Thanksgiving goin Wabbit Hunting...
did ya kill nething swag
Thanks swag, I only had my drape picture done at school. Will have my actual senior pictures done in a few weeks.

Cute kids everyone. Mr. I and ElasticGirl, Hawks Nest and Red Devilette, QQ and BGG, all these little boys are adorable. I would say that most will grow up and play sports and a few years from now will be talking about them on here and supporting them in whatever they decide to do.

Hawks Nest, take your boy to a game. I mean a really high energy, fast paced, well matched game. Let him see the thrill of the game. I started playing basketball when I was in the first grade because I had always watched my cousins play when they were in high school and love for the game is something developed from influence of it. The chills that you get at games during an amazing play or watching someone shoot a foul shot during a critical moment is awesome.
shot a few Whitetails... nothing big.
"Hawks nest" Wrote:Here is a picture of me and my love. This is Hawks Nest and Red Devilette

Was that one of RD taken at Louisa?
https://ekumail.eku.edu/exchange/leah_ho...g?attach=1
My new kitty and my fave dog Cali!

https://ekumail.eku.edu/exchange/leah_ho...g?attach=1
Me...kinda bad lol.
I was thinking the same thing CD......looks like the intersection there
Can't use those links Cali.
Yes it does. I'm sure but wanted to ask. That's one intersection that I can't forget.
Yea I know me either lol Im down through there every summer starting in March and ending in July when it starts getting real hot I stop fishing......I stay with my uncle which lives in louisa every weekend and we go fishing every saturday
Gotcha
"CatDawg" Wrote:Was that one of RD taken at Louisa?

Yes it sure was..
I go to Louisa bout once a month or so, my mom gets my kids for a weekend, in greenup co, every month.. She surprised me that day and pulled out a camera wantin a pictures of us all lol
Thought so.:Thumbs:
This is me
Oh yeah...Natural Light!
HAHA why do u like natty light BEEF cause its CHEAP? lol
I think thats why everyone likes it
JKWON I know you real good lol and you know me too I didnt know it was u dude glad to know ya now
Beef, wheres your pics.....
yes where are your pics? and yours too bp? I want to see everyone...Smile
I already posted a pic of myself on the 1st page BGG if you was talking about me
BGG, I dont have any pics of myself....I hate pictures of myself
I think almost everybody I know drinks Nat Light lol
I hate the shat honestly....i like BUD light or Miller light CANS prefered bottles idk just summin about em not smooth as cans
Hey all I got to say is both pics were from two seperate....but REALLY good nights....lol. One at the beach and the other at Centre College in Danville. If you know me anyone, don't be afraid to drop me a line or look me up on ICQ. Natty is good, that night it was free...I prefer Bud products from a long neck, but when you are a college student at a private college you got to cut corners some how.
whats ya icq # bro?
Looks like they were fun nights....but when you go drinking Beast Light all the time...yes Natty is actually good. One of the best things about going home is some good beer Smile

I'll get a pic of me and red and Black.
Here is me on the right and R and B on the left with manchild in the middle.
Beef you look wasted Smile
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next