Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 OVC Small School Tourney at Lewis County
pioneer12 Wrote::thatsfunn , Kids on forums shouldn't be allowed!!!:flush:

:Thumbs: I agree, but sometimes it is hard to tell the difference in a kid and a jealous parent.
racer4life Wrote::Thumbs: I agree, but sometimes it is hard to tell the difference in a kid and a jealous parent.

Is that all you know how to say if a parent does not agree with everything that goes on? Granted there are plenty of jealous parents everywhere you go and I do not agree with the statement made before hand in anyway but sometimes the jealous parents have points that make sense also.
Bball4life05 Wrote:honestly the ruckel kid isn't that great
anybody who shoots 20-30 times a game is obviously going to score
maybe if he didn't get held back like mason they wouldn;t be as talked abput as they are

From what I am hearing the Ruckel kid is playing 7th - 8th -Freshman and J.V.,so except for 7th,being held back doesn't come into play.The Ruckel kid,along with Adams,Mason and Johnson are Talented young athletes,not just BB,but have the ability to excell in baseball and football as well.And it may not be to far fetched to say these 4 havn't played there last game together.
I am very proud of the LCMS basketball teams. These boys are good kids and play their hearts out. It's about time that LC is recognized for some of the talented kids that they have.

Also, I don't understand why every post that deals with LCMS basketball has talk of the two transfers. They were good basketball players, I know one of the families personally and are good people. And they felt that they were doing what is best for their child. GOOD FOR THEM! I would do what I feel is best for mine and would careless what people would have to say about it.

As far as the coaches, I know one personally, Ruckel. I have known him for years and have had no bad experiences with him. He's a good coach and works with the entire team at practices not just a select few, and how do I know this, because I've had first hand knowledge. Just remember that when you point your finger at someone three more are pointing back at you.

WAY TO GO LC!!

Can't we all just get along?
warrior3 Wrote:I am very proud of the LCMS basketball teams. These boys are good kids and play their hearts out. It's about time that LC is recognized for some of the talented kids that they have.

Also, I don't understand why every post that deals with LCMS basketball has talk of the two transfers. They were good basketball players, I know one of the families personally and are good people. And they felt that they were doing what is best for their child. GOOD FOR THEM! I would do what I feel is best for mine and would careless what people would have to say about it.

As far as the coaches, I know one personally, Ruckel. I have known him for years and have had no bad experiences with him. He's a good coach and works with the entire team at practices not just a select few, and how do I know this, because I've had first hand knowledge. Just remember that when you point your finger at someone three more are pointing back at you.

WAY TO GO LC!!

Can't we all just get along?

Outstanding reply. One last note about the transfers. Their gone and are happy where they are at. People need to accept that fact and be happy for them and quit spreading rumors on why they left or they maybe comming back.It would behoove all parents,player's and coaches to concentrate on our program and who is here now playing in it and not ones that have left it.
liberty Wrote:Is that all you know how to say if a parent does not agree with everything that goes on? Granted there are plenty of jealous parents everywhere you go and I do not agree with the statement made before hand in anyway but sometimes the jealous parents have points that make sense also.

If someone gets on here and calls out a middle school kid (by his name) for taking too many shots it is obviously a kid or a parent that thinks their kid should be shooting the ball more. The person that posted it oviously has no knowledge of the game because the kid they called out is a great player with unlimited potential.
racer4life Wrote:If someone gets on here and calls out a middle school kid (by his name) for taking too many shots it is obviously a kid or a parent that thinks their kid should be shooting the ball more. The person that posted it oviously has no knowledge of the game because the kid they called out is a great player with unlimited potential.

I agree "racer4life". I don't think that kid bashing is what this site is supposed to be about.:rockon:
They also could be from another school not a kid or a jealous parent from Lewis. The comment was uncalled for the player mentioned is very good and does have great potential.
Ironton went undefeated in their part of the OVC and won the championship. and would love to play for the over all championship.
Some years this might be fun but I have seen Ironton this would not even had been close to a game. Ironton was one of the better middle school teams I have ever seen play.
Muskie13 Wrote:You must not have watched them play this year, they have the best 7th grader I have saw play, they also our well coached and have a couple others that are good players also. I don't know who they lost but I heard they lost 2 big guys that were good, if they had 1 big guy to play with this team they would be an excellent team and no one I have saw play would beat them!!!.

You must not have seen very many 7th graders play then.
Does anyone know what Boyd Co. 8th grade boys will look like for the 09-10 season? I heard they should be pretty good. What do the other teams look like out of the 16th?