Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing Sunday or not?
I was wondering if the game is still on or what? I know a few people have somethings to do this weekend. So is it still on or taking the weekend off? I know a few people mentioned moving it to Saturday, but The Wife will hang me if I play paintball on V-Day...Big Grin
Wyatt and I talked it over yesterday and If everyone plays it will be a non conference game kinda like a scrimmage game because wyatt the Iguana and me will not be there
BigJ Wrote:Wyatt and I talked it over yesterday and If everyone plays it will be a non conference game kinda like a scrimmage game because wyatt the Iguana and me will not be there

Well, I know Wyatt, Iguana, Big J, Big Mick and his 2 boys, and I think Mongo and Calamity said they wouldn't be there.... then you already know THE Ref will miss and Amun Ra is almost a given to miss- since he has played 2 weekends in a row...Big Grin
Hey guys let me know before the end of the week so I can tell the guys at work they are wanting to play.
TATE_64 Wrote:Well, I know Wyatt, Iguana, Big J, Big Mick and his 2 boys, and I think Mongo and Calamity said they wouldn't be there.... then you already know THE Ref will miss and Amun Ra is almost a given to miss- since he has played 2 weekends in a row...Big Grin
No I was gonna be there. I already informed the g/f about me having to return early to Floyd Co. She did not take this well...:flame:

Let me know what everyone is going to do. I need my tanks filled so could I fill them up on Sunday at Bill's?
Ill be there.TongueirateSho
I won't be there, I talked to Cordell yesterday he won't be there either.
Too many people not going to be there this weekend. I can make it, but the Sniper's suggestion is to take the week off. We've played every week for the last 7 or 8 weeks or more. The Sniper says lets take this one off and come back next week full strength on both sides. Just my opinion!
The Sniper Wrote:Too many people not going to be there this weekend. I can make it, but the Sniper's suggestion is to take the week off. We've played every week for the last 7 or 8 weeks or more. The Sniper says lets take this one off and come back next week full strength on both sides. Just my opinion!

I agree, and its not easy to agree with a Cowboy...Makes me sick to my stomach..:puking:
The Sniper Wrote:Too many people not going to be there this weekend. I can make it, but the Sniper's suggestion is to take the week off. We've played every week for the last 7 or 8 weeks or more. The Sniper says lets take this one off and come back next week full strength on both sides. Just my opinion!

The Sniper just knows his team is going to be short on numbers and that the young guns will be in full gear, hes scared it looks like to me that the battle will be like the old days again. But Ill agree to that we could skip this Sunday.
JackFrost Wrote:The Sniper just knows his team is going to be short on numbers and that the young guns will be in full gear, hes scared it looks like to me that the battle will be like the old days again. But Ill agree to that we could skip this Sunday.

Easy there JF! YOU should know better than anyone the Sniper don't put up with sassmouth :blabbermo

:lmao:
So we are taking the week off??? You guys may have just saved me a lot of grief this weekend. If you guys need something from Dic's Sporting Goods, bring me your money to the hospital and tell me what it is you want cause I am going there Saturday.
Amun-Ra Wrote:So we are taking the week off??? You guys may have just saved me a lot of grief this weekend. If you guys need something from Dic's Sporting Goods, bring me your money to the hospital and tell me what it is you want cause I am going there Saturday.

Check and see if you can buy a backbone, some nerve, and a little courage while your there! God only knows you need it!!!!!! :p
The Sniper Wrote:Check and see if you can buy a backbone, some nerve, and a little courage while your there! God only knows you need it!!!!!! :p
HA I literally lol'ed off the couch.
Hey just trying to help you out! If you think you don't need it then just stay at the back of the pack like always Big Grin

:lmao:
Hey Amun Run Away, The Sniper is just glad your posting agian!!!!! The Sniper realizes the Cowboys have slapped that sassmouth :blabbermo shut in Death Valley, but your still allowed to post! Big Grin Seems like just a few months ago you used to post a lot more often Big Grin
Guys, I talked to Barker tonight and some of us are gonna get together and play either at Rileys Branch or Somewhere down at Emma with the Universal Wells guys that played with us Sunday.

If we get enough we are gonna go up Rileys Branch same time as usual, SO if anyone is intrested in playing then let me, Barker or Nick know, and yes you Yella Bellies are invited and may even get lucky and get a Cowboy on your team this weekend. LOL
anyone, anyone
Are you playing Saturday or Sunday?
Frost, I just talked to Nick, we are gonna play at Rileys Branch 1:00pm sunday for anyone that wants to play. I think we have 10-12 thats already playing as of now. See if you can get some together to play.
Billnz28 Wrote:Frost, I just talked to Nick, we are gonna play at Rileys Branch 1:00pm sunday for anyone that wants to play. I think we have 10-12 thats already playing as of now. See if you can get some together to play.

If they end up playing, count me in....:Thumbs:
Ok Ill try and round up a few more.
Boyz, as of right now the Sniper is out, but if things change you better believe the Sniper will be there --- as long as the Sniper is on the same team as other Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Hey Amun Run Away, The Sniper is just glad your posting agian!!!!! The Sniper realizes the Cowboys have slapped that sassmouth :blabbermo shut in Death Valley, but your still allowed to post! Big Grin Seems like just a few months ago you used to post a lot more often Big Grin
When i am working nights it is hard for me to post much cause usually everyone is in bed. Dont worry ole Sniper, ole pal I aint going anywhere.
Amun-Ra Wrote:When i am working nights it is hard for me to post much cause usually everyone is in bed. Dont worry ole Sniper, ole pal I aint going anywhere.
Don't worry Amun-Ra, The Sniper has internet problems again and said he had a mouthful to say to you.:dontthink
And said that he did not want to have to slap that sassmouth shut again like before when you got out of compliance but he would if needed.TongueirateSho