Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a website! Anyone wanna build it? $$$
I have an Event Photo business, and need to get it on a website.
I need 3 or 4 pages, a commerce page and a way to update and upload images easily. I am willing to pay, but was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me out, before I pay some company huge dollars to do this for me. If you can help me or know someone who might can help, please let me know ASAP!!
Thanks!!!
Also, my business is really starting to grow and I will be moving it out of my home very soon and am looking for photografers and/or techs!! Lots of fun and can/will be part time!!
Give a shout!
I will go the pro route by Tue. But still looking for help in other areas!!!
Im new to this site, and a little late seeing your post, my brother-in law does the web page thing. And he is a programmer so he does good work, he has done stonecrest golfcourse in Prestonsburg web page and done the online ticket system for the mountain arts center. I help him sometimes. but pm me if you are still looking and I will tell you his name and info.
I could help with some sports photos at games probably.
The Guru Wrote:I have an Event Photo business, and need to get it on a website.
I need 3 or 4 pages, a commerce page and a way to update and upload images easily. I am willing to pay, but was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me out, before I pay some company huge dollars to do this for me. If you can help me or know someone who might can help, please let me know ASAP!!
Thanks!!!
Also, my business is really starting to grow and I will be moving it out of my home very soon and am looking for photografers and/or techs!! Lots of fun and can/will be part time!!
Give a shout!
The guy i told you about in the PM I sent you is out of town in Cincy working, when he gets back I will tell him what you are looking for.