Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Milam, Death Valley's calling you out!
phoeniXX Wrote:Well said...but no one told me we were keeping stats, I thought it was all for fun. I'm still just wondering why you talked so much smack about Milam and now its all about how you want him to be a Cowboy...But its OK you can have him, if he ever shows up....:yawn:
I think Im going to call my ole buddy Dr. Don:rockon: or maybe Pete Grisby. You can have your WYMT and we will take WPRG..

It's for BLOOD:chainsaw: no fun involed :eyeroll:

And another thing "X", Brian Milam could take out Dr. Don and Pete Grisby in the same duel. Just like at the end of "the good, bad, & the ugly" Big Grin

And Pete's about the same age as Wyatt :lmao:
Colonel Kill Wrote:It won't be hard to find Pete in the woods with those bright colored sport coats on. :CE_DP_Ste

Good point CK..I guess I will just have to settle for Dr.Don..I know he has some camo because he been in hills many times, "if you know what I mean..."lol
Confusedmoke:

Should I edit this..
The Sniper Wrote:It's for BLOOD:chainsaw: no fun involed :eyeroll:

And another thing "X", Brian Milam could take out Dr. Don and Pete Grisby in the same duel. Just like at the end of "the good, bad, & the ugly" Big Grin

And Pete's about the same age as Wyatt :lmao:

Sniper I'm speechless.....thats just to funny.:thatsfunn
phoeniXX Wrote:Good point CK..I guess I will just have to settle for Dr.Don..I know he has some camo because he been in hills many times, "if you know what I mean..."lol
Confusedmoke:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Yea, I see him livin in a little cabin in the hills next to his stuff.
phoeniXX Wrote:Good point CK..I guess I will just have to settle for Dr.Don..I know he has some camo because he been in hills many times, "if you know what I mean..."lol
Confusedmoke:

Should I edit this..

:lmao:Now thats funny, I don't care who you are....:biggrin:
Confusedmoke:

Should I edit this..

:thatsfunn

The Sniper's a little speechless his self :biggrin:

:lmao:
Sniper I dont quite agree with the mass email you sent to everyone on how they should talk trash to Briam Milam. I personally think Milam will be an excellent addition to the young guns. Because I am sure he will enjoy picking off you cowgirls, just as much as I do, every Sunday in Death Valley. So Milam, just remember JackFrost and the rest of the young guns have your back! I will be the body gaurd since I've been around the block a time or two and dealt with ol Sniper and showed him how real MEN play paintball.:rockon:
TATE_64 Wrote::lmao:Now thats funny, I don't care who you are....:biggrin:

Yep, that was a good one
JackFrost Wrote:So Milam, just remember JackFrost and the rest of the young guns have your back! I will be the body gaurd since I've been around the block a time or two and dealt with ol Sniper and showed him how real MEN play paintball

:thatsfunn :lmao: :thatsfunn :lmao: :thatsfunn

the Sniper simply will not dignify the delusions of youngsters with a response!

JF's words speak for themselves!

:lmao:
Do you like the new avatar????
why didn't you show today Milam?
Brian Milam Wrote:Do you like the new avatar????

That is a good one.
TATE_64 Wrote:why didn't you show today Milam?

I told Wyatt I'll be at the Valley when the basketball season is over. :rockon:
Brian Milam Wrote:Do you like the new avatar????

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
[quote=The Sniper]WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got more!!! Easy there big guy!:wink:
Brian Milam Wrote:I told Wyatt I'll be at the Valley when the basketball season is over. :rockon:

Awesome.....:Thumbs:
Brian Milam Wrote:[quote=The Sniper]WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got more!!! Easy there big guy!:wink:

Oh no, know the Sniper's worried!!!!!:eyeroll:
Brian Milam Wrote:I told Wyatt I'll be at the Valley when the basketball season is over. :rockon:

Excuses!!!
Just like a Cowboy...:zzz:
Brian told me he would play after the State Tournament and of course he can decide which side he wants on. We pressure no one into becoming a Cowboy. There are only a few that can't be a Cowboy from The Station and that is Jim Frasure, I swear it and Jim Caldwell. I didn't like his weather today because some of the guns malfunctioned due to cold.:dontthink

Well Milam, according to the Sniper the time for talking is over with! Now it's time to come on down and walk that isle brother TongueirateSho :Clap: TongueirateSho :Clap:

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian said he would be there Sniper. I don't think he is like Jim Frasure. When Brian tells you something then it is so. He will be there.:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Brian said he would be there Sniper. I don't think he is like Jim Frasure. When Brian tells you something then it is so. He will be there.:devilflam

All the Sniper's heard so far is a lot of tough talk :blabbermo from Milam and not much else! We'll see if he's a man of his word TongueirateSho
He is a no doubter Sniper. He will be there.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:He is a no doubter Sniper. He will be there.

I don't know Wyatt :eyeroll: Milam has said a word Confusedhh: