Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Milam, Death Valley's calling you out!
Brian Milam Wrote:MONGO just made the hit list. Payback, especially in front of tens of thousands watching, can be very embarrassing! Don't slip up boys...cameras will be on you. That means be careful. :flush:

And by the way the Sniper thinks MR. MILAM would make a great addition to our team :biggrin:
Come on over..... Bring Casebolt too...haha
If the Sniper thinks Milam is Cowboy material then that is good enough for me. Come on over Milam, I'd pay to see Mongo taken out by a rookie to the Valley.
Colonel Kill Wrote:If the Sniper thinks Milam is Cowboy material then that is good enough for me. Come on over Milam, I'd pay to see Mongo taken out by a rookie to the Valley.

Ya come on over MR. MILAM ,and we'll kill that good for nothing MONGO! He's been saying :blabbermo all kinds of bad things about you. Like Jay Crawford was better than you! and Jim Frasure should do the Mountain Classic by his lonesome! The Sniper was so mad he almost called him out again!!! :Angry07:
I even thought I heard Mongo say Milam was a Stuart Scott wanna be.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I even thought I heard Mongo say Milam was a Stuart Scott wanna be.

That's funny.
Brian Milam Wrote:That's funny.

Mr. Milam, we thought you might want to know some of the things Mongo has said around some of the Cowboys and yella bellys. Come on over to the Valley and at least hang out with the Cowboys on Sunday to watch I think you would want to play after that. Or if you want to play we have some extra gear you could use to see how you like it.
The Sniper Wrote:And by the way the Sniper thinks MR. MILAM would make a great addition to our team :biggrin:

What a bunch..talk smack about a guy then get scared & invite him to be on their team.
The Sniper only talks smack about Yella Bellies! not nice people like Brian Milam Big Grin

Uh, that ten thousand people watching thing kinda got me a little!:eyeroll:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:What a bunch..talk smack about a guy then get scared & invite himtobe on their team.

I agree, at first it was said that Milam is to scared to come to the valley, and now Cowboys are doing what they are known for when recruiting......Sucking Up!!!:please: "Mr. Milam, would you please come and be a Cowgirl, I'll will protect you from those mean ole Young Guns!!!":lmao:
I don't think any of us have sucked up to get someone to join... I mean its a logical choice.... Join the Cowboys and be a winner, become a Yella belly and lose all the time..... I mean its common sense....:1::biggrin:
phoeniXX Wrote:I agree, at first it was said that Milam is to scared to come to the valley, and now Cowboys are doing what they are known for when recruiting......Sucking Up!!!:please: "Mr. Milam, would you please come and be a Cowgirl, I'll will protect you from those mean ole Young Guns!!!":lmao:

:thatsfunn

Didn't know there were any! Big Grin

:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn

Must be the ones they are GONNA bring as that is all you hear from them is what they are GONNA do but some how never get it done. :eyeroll:
TATE_64 Wrote:I don't think any of us have sucked up to get someone to join... I mean its a logical choice.... Join the Cowboys and be a winner, become a Yella belly and lose all the time..... I mean its common sense....:1::biggrin:

I beg to differ Sir....free air to Nick & Barker is that not called sucking up.:ChairHit:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I beg to differ Sir....free air to Nick & Barker is that not called sucking up.:ChairHit:

That was a joke, just to make it sound good......:Thumbs:...... They actually pay for their air..haha....They just wanted to play along side their friends like Benedict Skeans did...:Thumbs:...That is all....
Nice comeback Tate. Benedict is the very one that started the shift in numbers by the switch. You Yellas started the call down and now you pay for the trade. We are extremely satisfied with the trade for Benedict.:1:
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn

You told Milam if he came to play that you would be his personal protection...So you must fear some of us or you would not offer "personal protection."lol
And I know your going to say "I fear no dirty, rotten, low life blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Yella Belly. So you should assign Milam to someone else for protection because I would hate for him to drive all the way to Death Valley, walk around the hill for 30 Mins and not even get to shoot his gun. :moon:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Nice comeback Tate. Benedict is the very one that started the shift in numbers by the switch. You Yellas started the call down and now you pay for the trade. We are extremely satisfied with the trade for Benedict.:1:

To set it straight Skeens was recruited by Mongo or the Ref & when he showed up he played on your guys side to help even things out since we had more that day. He was supposed to be with us any way.:ChairHit:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:To set it straight Skeens was recruited by Mongo or the Ref & when he showed up he played on your guys side to help even things out since we had more that day. He was supposed to be with us any way.:ChairHit:

:Sad04: Cry us a river yella belly. What ever you intentions were he was on the Cowboy team and switched to be a yella belly. We have gave you guys players to even up the numbers for that day and we have stated we are loaning you COWBOYS to even up numbers and they were to return to the COWBOY TEAM after that day. Keep on whinning yella bellys :baby: , I am sure the Sniper is lovin it.
Colonel Kill Wrote::Sad04: Cry us a river yella belly. What ever you intentions were he was on the Cowboy team and switched to be a yella belly. We have gave you guys players to even up the numbers for that day and we have stated we are loaning you COWBOYS to even up numbers and they were to return to the COWBOY TEAM after that day. Keep on whinning yella bellys :baby: , I am sure the Sniper is lovin it.

Nobody's cryin about anything, he was playing before you started so you don't know all the facts.
phoeniXX Wrote:You told Milam if he came to play that you would be his personal protection...So you must fear some of us or you would not offer "personal protection."lol
And I know your going to say "I fear no dirty, rotten, low life blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Yella Belly. So you should assign Milam to someone else for protection because I would hate for him to drive all the way to Death Valley, walk around the hill for 30 Mins and not even get to shoot his gun. :moon:

Siince your still new and yella behind the ears, the Sniper will take the time to break it down for ya 'X'. Brother paintball is not like a spelling bee where one mistake takes you out of the entire process! On the very day your talking about the Sniper won not one but TWO duels, had an enormous shootout where ONE little ol' Sniper took on four Yella Bellies, killed TWO OF THEM, and wounded the other TWO, including the phantom (the toughest Yella Belly of all) plus another kill in the final game, followed by a full frontal charge that saw the Sniper run head on within 10 foot of at least 8 Yella Bellies with guns blazing!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That chare will live in paintball folklure for generations to come! So I think the Sniper is the perfect person to show Milam how to kill Yellow Ones!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Nobody's cryin about anything, he was playing before you started so you don't know all the facts.

You are right I may not know all the facts but he was a Cowboy when I started and then he said he was going to the other team. And not one Cowboy said anything. Cowboys said if that is where he thinks he belongs and wants to play for then so be it let him go. Cowboys only want the VERY BEST and the ones that want to be a Cowboy for life.
Colonel Kill Wrote:You are right I may not know all the facts but he was a Cowboy when I started and then he said he was going to the other team. And not one Cowboy said anything. Cowboys said if that is where he thinks he belongs and wants to play for then so be it let him go. Cowboys only want the VERY BEST and the ones that want to be a Cowboy for life.

He only plays about once a month anyway.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:He only plays about once a month anyway.

I have noticed that. Not really a help for either team.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:He only plays about once a month anyway.

It was a VERY BAD trade on your alls part....:1: :lmao:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:To set it straight Skeens was recruited by Mongo or the Ref & when he showed up he played on your guys side to help even things out since we had more that day. He was supposed to be with us any way.:ChairHit:
To also set the record straight, Barker and Nick recruited me and when I got up there to play you guys sent me to the Cowboys ( Thank God ) So I just brought them with me to the Cowboys. All I had to do was ask once and they were ready. They also wanted to play along side their friends. Dont think letting Skeans switch teams was a good move for the Yella Bellies.:lmao:
Billnz28 Wrote:To also set the record straight, Barker and Nick recruited me and when I got up there to play you guys sent me to the Cowboys ( Thank God ) So I just brought them with me to the Cowboys. All I had to do was ask once and they were ready. They also wanted to play along side their friends. Dont think letting Skeans switch teams was a good move for the Yella Bellies.:lmao:

That is about like the trade the Portland Tailblazers made to get a high draft pick and took Sam Bowie before Michael Jordan and as we know the rest was history.
The Sniper Wrote:Siince your still new and yella behind the ears, the Sniper will take the time to break it down for ya 'X'. Brother paintball is not like a spelling bee where one mistake takes you out of the entire process! On the very day your talking about the Sniper won not one but TWO duels, had an enormous shootout where ONE little ol' Sniper took on four Yella Bellies, killed TWO OF THEM, and wounded the other TWO, including the phantom (the toughest Yella Belly of all) plus another kill in the final game, followed by a full frontal charge that saw the Sniper run head on within 10 foot of at least 8 Yella Bellies with guns blazing!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That chare will live in paintball folklure for generations to come! So I think the Sniper is the perfect person to show Milam how to kill Yellow Ones!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said...but no one told me we were keeping stats, I thought it was all for fun. I'm still just wondering why you talked so much smack about Milam and now its all about how you want him to be a Cowboy...But its OK you can have him, if he ever shows up....:yawn:
I think Im going to call my ole buddy Dr. Don:rockon: or maybe Pete Grisby. You can have your WYMT and we will take WPRG..
phoeniXX Wrote:Well said...but no one told me we were keeping stats, I thought it was all for fun. I'm still just wondering why you talked so much smack about Milam and now its all about how you want him to be a Cowboy...But its OK you can have him, if he ever shows up....:yawn:
I think Im going to call my ole buddy Dr. Don:rockon: or maybe Pete Grisby. You can have your WYMT and we will take WPRG..

It won't be hard to find Pete in the woods with those bright colored sport coats on. :CE_DP_Ste
Colonel Kill Wrote:It won't be hard to find Pete in the woods with those bright colored sport coats on. :CE_DP_Ste

Pete may have a camo sportcoat