Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Yella Bellies throwing in the towel?
Just a few short months ago you couldn't get the Yella Bellies off BGR!!!!! The Yellow Ones were constantly running their mouths! Talking about how they were going to do this! and how they had done that! About how they were a Machine, a steamroller, and could not be defeated!!!! :p Amun Ra (that cheap imitation punk) was on here every night, so was Johnny Ringo (that no duel winning rat bag), RN-09 (that big target), MONGO (that overgrown whine bag), CordellA Walker (that no show for a duel with Judge sissy), and even the Ref (that cowardly jack rabbit)! all of them talked more trash than the law would allow! The Sniper had never heard so much bragging!

However, now days the [B]Yellow Ones are as quiet has church mice[/B] Big Grin Now the Sniper realizes the Cowboys have slapped most of that sassmouth :blabbermo shut, but the Sniper along with the rest of the Cowboys are a little disappointed in their less than heroic efforts to even defend themselves on BGR Sad

This leaves one to wonder whether or not they are thinking about tucking their tails between their legs and quitting?????? The Sniper fully expects it! Cause when the going gets tough, the Yella get running!

:lmao:

Where are you boys and how’s come you don’t talk no more?

:lmao:
Why Sniper I believe you are on to something. All I here is crickets up in this mutha. :igiveup:

No Ringo, no Jack Frost, no QQ, XX has been on here a little however XX is one of the bravest Yella ones, where is all that sassmouth from just 5-6 weeks ago. I believe we may have broke them.:eek:
Where O' Where, could the Bellies be?

The Lord's took 'em away from me!

Their up in heaven so I've got to be good!

So I can see my bellies before they leave this world!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
No one and I mean no one is afraid of some cowardly cowgirls. It's pretty funny how the cowgirls could never say anything cause they were getting trashed week after week but now they have won a couple of weeks they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. The Young Guns was starting to get afarid that the cowgirls would stop playing since they had a 2 year losing streak.

Know that you losers think you can win it is time for the Young Guns to go back to their winng ways and put the old guys in another losing steak for another year or so.
Mongo Wrote:No one and I mean no one is afraid of some cowardly cowgirls. It's pretty funny how the cowgirls could never say anything cause they were getting trashed week after week but now they have won a couple of weeks they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. The Young Guns was starting to get afarid that the cowgirls would stop playing since they had a 2 year losing streak.

Know that you losers think you can win it is time for the Young Guns to go back to their winng ways and put the old guys in another losing steak for another year or so.

That song is getting a little tired there Mongo. You yella ones have been saying that you are gonna shut the Cowboys up every week and are gonna beat us, yet at the end of the day, COWBOYS OWN DEATH VALLEY AND THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE THING THE YELLA ONES CAN DO ABOUT IT, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! You go out get better equipment, sign new players, bring in these players to run through the Cowboys, yet nothing. The Cowboys have met your challenge week in and week out have have not waivered. That is because the COWBOYS ARE THE BEST THING GOIN TO DAY, LIKE IT OR NOT BUT LEARN TO LOVE IT BECAUSE THE COWBOYS ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant keep up with all the new threads and dont know where to post, and sorry if we Young Guns dont post as much as you like. But we acually have lives that doesnt consits on eating chips and sitting on bgr all day. Big Grin
Mongo Wrote:No one and I mean no one is afraid of some cowardly cowgirls. It's pretty funny how the cowgirls could never say anything cause they were getting trashed week after week but now they have won a couple of weeks they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. The Young Guns was starting to get afarid that the cowgirls would stop playing since they had a 2 year losing streak.

You Yellow Ones have ran that sassmouth :blabbermo right up to the point the Cowboys slapped it shut! Don't know what your talking about when you say losing streak! The Cowboys have an unblimished record of never backing down, never running from a fight, and always charging!!!!!!!
[SIZE="5"]

CAN YOU SAY THE SAME FOR THE YELLOW ONES?

ANSWER = NO [/SIZE]

So the way the Sniper see's it the Yellow Ones have a two year losing streak brother!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how you can say that you have an unblimished record of all that stuff when you were the one that said I QUIT!!!!

I think that day you were the ones that never moved and didn't charge. So go ahead and start whinning about why you said it and give some lame excuse like you always do.
JackFrost Wrote:I cant keep up with all the new threads and dont know where to post, and sorry if we Young Guns dont post as much as you like. But we acually have lives that doesnt consits on eating chips and sitting on bgr all day. Big Grin

Oh the Cowboys have lives to, have you seen my wife? whoooooooo:girlwink: , see we can sit back and eat our chips and read BGR cause if your a Cowboy you dont have to go out lookin for it, It comes and finds you, Well Frost gotta go the wife needs some attention. :blonde:
Mongo Wrote:I don't know how you can say that you have an unblimished record of all that stuff when you were the one that said I QUIT!!!!

Ya, go ahead and try to make someone believe that!!!!!!!!! The Sniper is known far and wide for his courage! and never backing down from ANYTHING!!!! let alone a few YELLA BELLIES!!!!!!!!

Mongo Wrote:I think that day you were the ones that never moved and didn't charge. So go ahead and start whinning about why you said it and give some lame excuse like you always do.

We have never failed to charge!!!!!!!!!

So go ahead and try to get someone to buy that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONGO needs medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONGO didn't answer the question either??????????
I think the sniper is the one who is becoming delusional now. Everyone there heard you say I Quit, well maybe not Wyatt since he had so much paint in his ear. I know that there was not as many people there playing as we have now but we all heard you say it. Not to mention you said I wasn't going to move and give myself up. You can tell yourself that you didn't do any of that and thats ok, cause it is still true no matter what you say.
Mongo Wrote:I think the sniper is the one who is becoming delusional now. Everyone there heard you say I Quit, well maybe not Wyatt since he had so much paint in his ear. I know that there was not as many people there playing as we have now but we all heard you say it. Not to mention you said I wasn't going to move and give myself up. You can tell yourself that you didn't do any of that and thats ok, cause it is still true no matter what you say.

I SAID "IF AMUN-RUN-AWAY WASN'T GOING TO ENGAGE AFTER 2HRS AND 45 MINUTES THEN WE NEED TO CALL THE GAME DUE TO COWARDNESS!!!!!!!!"

You [B]Yella Bellies
wouldn't fight that day!

MONGO,[/B] we've beat this situation to death and everyone knows what happened! The Sniper's integrity has never been called into question --- even you can admit that! I mean there is honor even amongst thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I first started the yella ones had this place rockin like Rupp Arena after UK beat Florida, but now its as quite as a Church in this motha....haha...... I sure hope they don't quit....lol
TATE_64 Wrote:When I first started the yella ones had this place rockin like Rupp Arena after UK beat Florida, but now its as quite as a Church in this motha....haha...... I sure hope they don't quit....lol

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Billnz28 Wrote:Oh the Cowboys have lives to, have you seen my wife? whoooooooo:girlwink: , see we can sit back and eat our chips and read BGR cause if your a Cowboy you dont have to go out lookin for it, It comes and finds you, Well Frost gotta go the wife needs some attention. :blonde:

lol too-shayBig Grin
Billnz28 Wrote:Oh the Cowboys have lives to, have you seen my wife? whoooooooo:girlwink: , see we can sit back and eat our chips and read BGR cause if your a Cowboy you dont have to go out lookin for it, It comes and finds you, Well Frost gotta go the wife needs some attention. :blonde:

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Ya, go ahead and try to make someone believe that!!!!!!!!! The Sniper is known far and wide for his courage! and never backing down from ANYTHING!!!! let alone a few YELLA BELLIES!!!!!!!!

We have never failed to charge!!!!!!!!!

So go ahead and try to get someone to buy that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONGO needs medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONGO didn't answer the question either??????????

Mongo did not understand the question....It was not true and false (or T and F) he dont spell the words.
Well only MONGO and some little kid (Can't remember his name) that plays for the Yella Bellies have responded so far. The Sniper thinks they are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Well only MONGO and some little kid (Can't remember his name) that plays for the Yella Bellies have responded so far. The Sniper thinks they are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Mongo really don't count because of his delusional issues. Heck he probably thinks the yella bellys are winning every match in Death Valley. Brother, I think even the yella ones have come to except the fact that the COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOING TODAY AND THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then maybe they have come to realize what happens if they run that sass mouth and they don't like it.

You and Bill really shut the sass mouth of Q and X up REAL QUICK. They had the sass mouth and THEN PLAYED and after they played NO MORE SASS MOUTH!!!!
Yea Yea we are done... Yea Yea we are finished... Same stuff yall was saying when we was winning every weekend. Now you guys are winning but ya words are still the same. Get some new material and we will start talking more trash.
**** you guys should just try and win a game and then maybe you will have something to talk about:lmao:
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea Yea we are done... Yea Yea we are finished... Same stuff yall was saying when we was winning every weekend. Now you guys are winning but ya words are still the same. Get some new material and we will start talking more trash.

Maybe we would have new material if you yella bellys could offer even a hint of competition to the COWBOYS. You done a good job a couple of weeks ago by getting Q and X and they had some sass mouth but the Cowboys hadled business and now they are quite. The only thing the Cowboys state on here is how we ARE better than the yella bellys and then we talk about what we DID in Death Valley on Sunday. All we heard from you yellas is what we are GOING TO DO, yet IT NEVER HAPPENS. I think you guys have ran out of stuff to say because the Cowboys shut your sass mouth up EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY IN THE VALLEY. But at least you admit the Cowboys are winning, something mongo can't grasp.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea Yea we are done... Yea Yea we are finished... Same stuff yall was saying when we was winning every weekend. Now you guys are winning but ya words are still the same. Get some new material and we will start talking more trash.

Let me tell you something Amun-Run-Away, you despicable, scandalous, disgraceful, deplorable, shockingly-shameful, indecent, reprehensible, appalling, filthy, wretched, miserable, disgusting, low-down, dirty, scum sucking, rat-bag, yella-bellied, snaked-gutted, spineless, crusty headed, rodent livered, deplorable, dejected, rotten, pathetic, slithering, scaly, gutless, scum-bagged, egg sucking, cowardly, mouse-minded, gutter-dwelling, tapeworm that was forced out of a dog's rectum!!!!

The Cowboys have took over the paintball world so LIKE OR NOT, BUT YOU BETTER LEARN TO LOVE, CAUSE WE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST GOING TODAY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:muscleman

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its time to go back to work!!!!My computer has been down and I have been itchin to get back and talk a little smack....I see there have been a lot of Cows running there sass mouth about shutting down Q and X...But the only thing thats going to shut this guy down is.....well, nothing...Especially some old Cowboy that likes to run his mouth....:dontthink :dontthink
We're not going anywhere. Things will turn around soon enough. **** you guys didn't hardly win a game in 2 years.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We're not going anywhere. Things will turn around soon enough. **** you guys didn't hardly win a game in 2 years.

Good to here a few of you still believe in the yella belly way, unfortunate for you but good to hear. I know the founding fathers talked about the days they were out numbered and the yella bellys had better equipment and they got a few wins. But I can't speak to what happened before I started but since the first Sunday I played the yella bellys have only won that very Sunday and the Cowboys have since shut the yella bellys down.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Good to here a few of you still believe in the yella belly way, unfortunate for you but good to hear. I know the founding fathers talked about the days they were out numbered and the yella bellys had better equipment and they got a few wins. But I can't speak to what happened before I started but since the first Sunday I played the yella bellys have only won that very Sunday and the Cowboys have since shut the yella bellys down.

We've been outnumbered more than ever since then
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We've been outnumbered more than ever since then

I think we gave you guys some for 2 weeks in an attempt to even up the numbers. You have X & Q to thank for the last week we played. From there talk we thought you guy had a lot more coming out to play so we just wanted to make sure our numbers were about the same.
exactly...... and we haven't stopped recruiting either..... I really hate to give up a few of our new recruits... But in order to keep them from throwing in the towel we may have too.....haha
TATE_64 Wrote:exactly...... and we haven't stopped recruiting either..... I really hate to give up a few of our new recruits... But in order to keep them from throwing in the towel we may have too.....haha

I really don't want to give any up, maybe they will have more show up this Sunday. I think they had 4-5 out the last time we played. Lets see how many they have Sunday.