Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Yella Bellies throwing in the towel?
Colonel Kill Wrote:The Cowboys knocked them off the mountain (and I mean slobber knocked) as kings and took our God given position as KINGS OF THE UNIVERSE. They have since accepted the fact that our team is just superior. With out XX, Cousin Compton and Phantom the yella belly team has no back bone and not once ounce of fight or pride in them.

I made this comment a week ago and it proved VERY TRUE TODAY as not one yella belly had an ounce of pride or fight in them as they WERE ALL NO SHOWS.
torQQue Wrote:Rebuilding a dynasty takes time.

"You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great." Lee J. Colan

I will admit some people on the cowboys are great players, and others are just lucky(cough* cough* Sniper), because they are in the right place at the right time. You see, Sniper is not one of the great players, he is an average to below average player at best, nothing more than a "reap the rewards" of others type of guy. Confusedhh:

I think the dynasty building has crumbled before a wall even went up.

Oh and by the way the end of Lee J Colan's quote is.............. you have to get started to be great and you have to SHOW UP TO GET STARTED!!!! :flame:
Yeah, guys I believe the YELLA ones are done...... They had 1 show up, Jordan Compton, and he is ready to be a Cowboy because he said his candy a$$ cousins wouldn't show up to play....:biggrin:

COWBOYS are :1:
[SIZE="5"]They are done!!!!!!

War is over!!!!!!!!!

We've won!!!!!!!!!

Cowboys have won the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:
To All Yella Bellys

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!