Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys In Rileys Branch
Cowboys had a good turn out today in Rileys Branch today.

28 was the number we had total and boy was we doing some active recruiting :argue: .

Cowboys (universal Wells Division) brought several new players with them so they could try out. Also had a few more new guys that came out and some are def Cowboy material.

The Yellow bellies had one lonely sole come out, T Moore and he practically begged me for a blue Cowboy arm band. :worthy:

We decided to split up and Had all the Original Cowboys against, Cowboys Universal Wells Division and the guys they had brought. The Original Cowboys won all 3 matches but they were no pushovers to say the least , Much tougher Opponets then the Lowly Yella Bellies. I guess that why they are Cowboys though. Anyways we had a great time and glad we got to play, I also want to welcome all the new guys to Death Valley Sunday.
Oh yeah..... It was a fun time.... We recruited as well.... They wanna be Cowboys...haha.... T. Moore was definitely wishing he hadn't went with the yellow ones last weekend...haha
Good to see the great turn out today. Sounds like we may have some new faces in the Valley next week. I think the yella bellys have really thrown in the towel. I think they know the Cowboys are the best and they can't do anything about it. Or maybe they were in class today learning how to paintball against a superior opponent.
lol, yeah I know a few new ones will be there because they sent thier tanks with us to be filled...haha.... Good day for the Cowboys.....

The Cowboys (Universal Wells Division) are definitely no pushovers..... They were some fighters....
Sounds good if you are a Cowboy, bad VERY BAD for the yella bellys.